MA's form Arizona!

Discussion of the Megaversal Ambassador program.

Moderators: Reelman, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

The Traveler
Megaversal® Ambassador

MA's form Arizona!

Unread post by The Traveler »

Hey guys!

http://rincongames.com/

So who all am I gonna see at Rincon this Sept? That's right if your in Arizona there's no reason to miss it this fall! I know I'll be running atleast a 1 or 2 part nightbane demo over the weekend. Anyone have any special requests???

Any chance at seeing any other megaversal ambasitors there?? Any palladium staff or swag??
Let's start talking ideas!

Jim
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Re: MA's form Arizona!

Unread post by zyanitevp »

Don't see a Palladium game on the schedule. Hard to get you swag without it.
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image
Zenvis
Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator

Unread post by Zenvis »

Jim,

Are you a member of the MA program? I am not seeing you on our list of MA. We would love to get you help and swag for your convention. Give us details and please join the MA program so we can help you further.
Everything you can imagine is real. - Pablo Picasso
Imagination is more important than knowledge." but knowledge does help. - Albert Einstein
The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge. - Albert Einstein
My Blog and My Other Blog
The Traveler
Megaversal® Ambassador

Sure thing, I don't think I've done anything information wise of the MA's since the first push for them a few years ago.
I'll pop on by the newer MA links n shoot you my info.

http://warhorn.net/rincon-2012/schedule ... 2012-09-29

'Tucson nights' darkly' Sat, Sept 29th 10:00pm-02:00am! Come kick some Ba'al Arse!
(I'll be running the Heroclix all three days and the Gamma world game sunday.)

Jim
Zenvis
Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator

Unread post by Zenvis »

If its been a while could you re register as the reboot we never got any of Zack's list of MA's and have decided to create a new one?
Everything you can imagine is real. - Pablo Picasso
Imagination is more important than knowledge." but knowledge does help. - Albert Einstein
The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge. - Albert Einstein
My Blog and My Other Blog
The Traveler
Megaversal® Ambassador

Zenvis wrote:If its been a while could you re register as the reboot we never got any of Zack's list of MA's and have decided to create a new one?

Done deal! shot the email out last night ;)

Check out the suggestions i shot in, currently im trying to sweettalk a friend who runs a gameshop to have us run a dnd encounters style game (title: A look through the Rift; Got a Dr who wanna be True atlantian shifter who pops into various dimensions/places/times dragging his companions who hes trying to get to there home dimensions or a reasonable close match, great for GM's groups who liked Dr who or Sliders, one of the perks is after D-porting a group he needs to meditate and be out of the picture while the group gets to go about setting wrongs and exploring, ya i forgot to mention quantum leap as well ;), but each week new PC's/NPC's can be cycled in for those who are new to the game but since there from the new world the GM can give them a huge advantage by knowing some background/lay of the land.)

Thanks,
Jim
The Traveler
Megaversal® Ambassador

Hello all!

Just bumping this back up and reminding everyone RinCon is coming up in about 3 month and starting the leg work early.
Any other folks in AZ planning on going and running anything? And just checking what hoops I need to jump to get any MA assistance since it didn’t happen last year.

Thanks!

:crane:
Jim
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Unread post by zyanitevp »

The "hoops" you need to go through are on the link- So You Want to Be a Megaversal Ambassador. Really are no hoops- just hot coals, and an interview by the CS....
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image
The Traveler
Megaversal® Ambassador

:bandit: consider it 'Jumped' :lol:
The_Traveler
D-Bee
Comment: "The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." -Gary Gygax

Unread post by The_Traveler »

The Traveler wrote:Hey guys!

http://rincongames.com/

So who all am I gonna see at Rincon this Sept? That's right if your in Arizona there's no reason to miss it this fall! I know I'll be running atleast a 1 or 2 part nightbane demo over the weekend. Anyone have any special requests???

Any chance at seeing any other megaversal ambasitors there?? Any palladium staff or swag??
Let's start talking ideas!

Jim

Hi guys,

Seems I had to remake my log in as the system seems to have forgotten me. So any MA's in the Tucson Area? Been talking to local stores about running Rifts or Savage Rifts (and maybe podcasting it).

-Jim
eyeprofet
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by eyeprofet »

The_Traveler wrote:Hi guys,

Seems I had to remake my log in as the system seems to have forgotten me. So any MA's in the Tucson Area? Been talking to local stores about running Rifts or Savage Rifts (and maybe podcasting it).

-Jim

Welcome back then, Jim!

I am also a MA in AZ, but more north in the Chandler/Mesa/Gilbert/Tempe/Phoenix area.

I definitely want to be more active promoting Palladium this year myself. So far I've been on a pod cast and GM'ed at the AZ Game Fair convention, so I'll have to keep up the momentum! :wink:

Return to “Megaversal Ambassadors”