Any Ambassadors in the Ft Drum / Watertown NY area?

Discussion of the Megaversal Ambassador program.

Moderators: Reelman, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

RiftJunkie
Dungeon Crawler

Any Ambassadors in the Ft Drum / Watertown NY area?

Unread post by RiftJunkie »

Looking to see if there are any GMs or players in my area. I have a small group that plays sporadically and wanted to know if there is anyone else out there.

Thanks
My apologies up front if my posts come across as argumentative or crass. It is not a personal attack on anyone, just my blunt style. I bear no ill will towards anybody that plays Palladium Games (there’s not enough of us to hold a grudge).
Lord Malachdrim
Wanderer

Re: Any Ambassadors in the Ft Drum / Watertown NY area?

Unread post by Lord Malachdrim »

Sadly I'm down in Utica but I'm hoping to make it to various "local" cons next year including the one in Oswego, NY so maybe I can put a game together for that.
Never let the facts get in the way of a good grudge.
RiftJunkie
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by RiftJunkie »

Lord Malachdrim wrote:Sadly I'm down in Utica but I'm hoping to make it to various "local" cons next year including the one in Oswego, NY so maybe I can put a game together for that.

Cool. Please let me know.
My apologies up front if my posts come across as argumentative or crass. It is not a personal attack on anyone, just my blunt style. I bear no ill will towards anybody that plays Palladium Games (there’s not enough of us to hold a grudge).
debaser
D-Bee

Unread post by debaser »

I am in-between the two of you in Syracuse. :) I am just learning the Palladium system (Rifts and Fantasy) and would love to play a few one shots. (Might not be able to devote to a campaign right now) But the chance to play some would be killer.

Return to “Megaversal Ambassadors”