New ambassador - Boston area

Discussion of the Megaversal Ambassador program.

Moderators: Reelman, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

dpenwood
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: Life is like a potato; sometimes it's brown, but sometimes it's green.

New ambassador - Boston area

Unread post by dpenwood »

Hello, I just received my e-mail approving my application as a Megaversal Ambassador. I wanted to post an ad saying hello to everyone.

Are there any other ambassadors in the Boston area? I'm planning to run a couple games (Heroes Unlimited, and maybe Rifts) at ArisiaCon in January and TotalCon in February. Should be a good time!

Anyways, just wanted to say hello to you all!
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Re: New ambassador - Boston area

Unread post by zyanitevp »

Welcome!
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

I'll take a look at our records for other M.A.'s in your area. Please keep us informed of these other Cons and if there is anything we can do for you?
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
auyl
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by auyl »

dpenwood wrote:Hello, I just received my e-mail approving my application as a Megaversal Ambassador. I wanted to post an ad saying hello to everyone.

Are there any other ambassadors in the Boston area? I'm planning to run a couple games (Heroes Unlimited, and maybe Rifts) at ArisiaCon in January and TotalCon in February. Should be a good time!

Anyways, just wanted to say hello to you all!

You should try to get in on PAX East, lots of hungry gamers there to try and get interest in. Not sure how far ahead you'd have to book though. I'd do it myself, but it's a little far for me to go to.
dpenwood
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: Life is like a potato; sometimes it's brown, but sometimes it's green.

Unread post by dpenwood »

I'm registered for ArisiaCon in Boston (http://2013.arisia.org) in January and TotalCon in February (http://www.totalcon.com). I'm running a HU one-shot called "Jailbreak!" in which the players play supervillains and attempt to break out of Gramercy Island. As a prize, I'm giving away a new signed copy of HU (requested in a XMas grab bag for this occasion) at ArisiaCon.

I agree with auyl that PAX East would be a great venue, but I'm only going to PAX as a visitor; I believe it's too late to register any new event for PAX East. I think it would be a great idea if Palladium had "official" representation at PAX East/PAXPrime in the vendor showroom. That's a long way for them to travel though.

Return to “Megaversal Ambassadors”