Working away at finishing Rifts® Black Market

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Working away at finishing Rifts® Black Market

Unread post by Kevin »

Been in since early morning working away at finishing Rifts® Black Market

I know I probably disappointed some people with the delay of Rifts® Black Market and other titles, but these books are truly comprehensive and amazing. We want to make each and every one the best they can be.

Please know we are all working non-stop to get all these dynamic new titles finished and to the printer as quickly as possible. There has been no goofing around, no days off and long hours every single day -- 7 days a week. That’s why I haven’t been online much to talk about stuff. That’s probably not a good thing either. Sorry.

Be positive. So much good stuff has been happening lately for Palladium, and will continue to happen as we release many new products. See the July 26, 2012 Weekly Update to read about the very many good things happening and the growing number of creators working on new books.

http://www.palladiumbooks.com/index.php ... ly-26-2012

Wayne Smith will be in anytime to start the typesetting and layout of Rifts® Black Market today. I’m putting the finishing touches on the last bits of writing. Chuck Walton will be dropping off the last illustration this afternoon – it’s the Shadow Boy™ and you’ll love it.

We have been moving forward on all fronts. The 17x11 art prints for the crowdfunding of Rifts® Northern Gun™ One and Northern Gun™ Two arrived yesterday and look gorgeous. Chuck, Johnny Z and I will sign them next week so they are ready to ship for with all the other special items for those two crowdfunding offers. The prints will also be offered to the general public at some point. Please know we plan to get the two Northern Gun™ titles out as fast as we possibly can!

Don’t forget Northern Gun™ Two crowdfunding ends July 30th. This is your LAST WEEKEND to order and get the special items offered.

http://palladium-store.com/1001/categor ... sider.html

Though we jumped off to a big start with the Northern Gun™ Two crowdfunding it doesn't look like it will smash any previous records. There's only today, tomorrow and Monday to place orders, which have been slow the last week compared to the previous two crowdfunders. That's okay. Every little bit helps and we should make make the goal amount. Besides, it means the hardcover editions will be fewer and rarer than the Northern Gun One and Lemuria hardcovers which were just under 200 copies of each version. Northern Gun™ Two hardcovers could be under 150 each.

Well, I need to get back to Rifts® Black Market. A book I think is going to floor people. My thanks to everyone for their understanding and support. Keep the faith.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer, and Game Designer

© Copyright July 28, 2012 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”