A great weekend -- Mini-Update -- July 15 2012

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

A great weekend -- Mini-Update -- July 15 2012

Unread post by Kevin »

Mini-Update July 15, 2012

We are having a great weekend. Very productive and creative.

I have been writing up a storm on Rifts® Black Market.

Wayne and Alex have been editing away.

The art for Rifts® Black Market has been pouring in and looks fantastic.

I had an excellent meeting with Chuck Walton on Friday about Rifts® Black Market designs. He’s supposed to be coming in today, Sunday, to finish up his work on artwork for the book.

Spoke with Carmen Bellaire and Nick Bradshaw about other projects, and had a nice visit with my pal Thom Bartold.

The Rifts® Northern Gun™ Two Megaverse® Insider crowdfunding is off to a great start (it ends July 30).

We are on fire and working hard to get books to the printer!

I think I forgot to mention in my Weekly Update that I have spoken to my daughter Monica, and she and baby Chloe are doing fine. Her mother, Maryann, is visiting and helping out this weekend.

I’m going to be heading out in a few minutes with Kathy to catch a morning matinee of the Amazing Spider-Man movie. I can hardly wait. I’m wearing one of my Spider-Man T-shirts and everything. (What a nerd, eh? Just the fact that I have more than one Spidey T-shirt to pick from speaks volumes, doesn’t it? Oh well, I am what I am. And that's a big kid with an overactive imagination.)

Did you hear that Palladium pal and long-time artist Ramón Perez won two prestigious Eisner Awards at the San Diego Comic Con for his work on the graphic novel A Tale of Sand? Well, he did. The graphic novel is based around a Jim Henson movie script. Atta boy Ramón!

Have you picked up Ramón’s A Tale of Sand yet? Heck, for that matter, have you purchased his Rifts® graphic novel, Machinations of Doom? What are you waiting for? Both are outstanding. And the latter is actually an excellent Rifts® sourcebook.

Like I keep saying, these are exciting and positive times.

New books are coming soon. Game on!

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer, and Game Designer

© Copyright July 15, 2012 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”