RIFTS®: LEGACY CHARACTER SHEET

Discussion of the Megaversal Ambassador program.

Moderators: Reelman, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Feedback

Thank you!
88%
Waste of time! (Please tell us why)
13%

Total votes: 16

Akashic Soldier
Knight
Comment: Theres space for a paper airplane race in the eye of a hurricane.

RIFTS®: LEGACY CHARACTER SHEET

Unread post by Akashic Soldier »

Rifts®: Legacy Character Sheet v.2

Posted by request and permitted for use with the Megaversal Ambassador Program.

Enjoy!

Note: Certain parties have complained that the Equipment Carried section is too small, please keep in mind that is area is supposed to represent what is on your person at any time and NOT everything you own. If there is significant interest and positive response I will begin work on a 'Bot/Vehicle page which will have a cargo listing for additional equipment. Until then I would recommend players simply note excessive equipment on the back of one of the character sheets and actually take a minute to ask yourself... does your character really want to lug around a backpack like the Sherpas of the Himalayan mountains. :lol:
"I flew back to the states just to vote for Trump."
Mumpsimus can be defined as someone who obstinately clings to an error, bad habit or prejudice, even after the foible has been exposed.
I will not answer posts/questions/accusations by people on my foes list.
The Ugly Truth - Carl Gleba on the Cabal of 24.
Rifts® Online: Megaversal Highway.
Juce734
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: Game On!

Re: RIFTS®: LEGACY CHARACTER SHEET

Unread post by Juce734 »

Akashic Soldier wrote:Rifts®: Legacy Character Sheet v.2

Posted by request and permitted for use with the Megaversal Ambassador Program.

Enjoy!

Note: Certain parties have complained that the Equipment Carried section is too small, please keep in mind that is area is supposed to represent what is on your person at any time and NOT everything you own. If there is significant interest and positive response I will begin work on a 'Bot/Vehicle page which will have a cargo listing for additional equipment. Until then I would recommend players simply note excessive equipment on the back of one of the character sheets and actually take a minute to ask yourself... does your character really want to lug around a backpack like the Sherpas of the Himalayan mountains. :lol:

You know I love this character sheet. I just really want one for Heroes Unlimited. So let me know when you have a Heroes Unlimited: Legacy Character Sheet. If you need some help I am sure many people around here would help including me.
Games: Savage Rifts, Fantasy Age, Dragon Age, Dungeons and Dragons Fifth Edition, Heroes Unlimited, TMNT, Ninjas and Superspies, and Rifts
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/MasterTheGameRPG (please check out)
Website: https://www.rpgjuce.com/master-the-game-rpg-link-tree
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Unread post by zyanitevp »

I like the sheet personally.
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image
ingexthefuryhunter1
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by ingexthefuryhunter1 »

Why don't we add this one to the MA starter pack?
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Unread post by zyanitevp »

ingexthefuryhunter1 wrote:Why don't we add this one to the MA starter pack?

Sounds good to me.
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image
Zenvis
Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator

Unread post by Zenvis »

Sounds good to me too.
Everything you can imagine is real. - Pablo Picasso
Imagination is more important than knowledge." but knowledge does help. - Albert Einstein
The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge. - Albert Einstein
My Blog and My Other Blog
Zenvis
Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator

Unread post by Zenvis »

The sheet would be a treat to the players to see what it looks like and give them the encouragement to, next time, make a character of their own.
Everything you can imagine is real. - Pablo Picasso
Imagination is more important than knowledge." but knowledge does help. - Albert Einstein
The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge. - Albert Einstein
My Blog and My Other Blog
Icefalcon
Champion

Unread post by Icefalcon »

Decent layout but not my style of sheet.
*Sniff, Sniff* Why does it smell like wet dog in here?!
Jedrious
Adventurer

Unread post by Jedrious »

I am currently working on making it form-fillable with tool-tips and proper references so that you don't have to fill in the same value multiple times (name, etc.)
Akashic Soldier
Knight

Jedrious wrote:I am currently working on making it form-fillable with tool-tips and proper references so that you don't have to fill in the same value multiple times (name, etc.)

I cant wait to see the result Jed! :D

Icefalcon wrote:Decent layout but not my style of sheet.

Can I ask how you would recommend improving it?
Or do you just not like the glowing blue ley line theme?
Mumpsimus can be defined as someone who obstinately clings to an error, bad habit or prejudice, even after the foible has been exposed.
Icefalcon
Champion

Akashic Soldier wrote:

In the skills, I would have the chart laid out more like the Dead Reign Sheets (Skill name, base, bonus, +%/level, total) because I have found myself and my players like it better during character gen. Same in the Weapon Proficiencies section (strike, parry, thrown, etc.) because it helps track bonuses to weapons better and neater. I would have added some of the more uncommon to rare combat maneuvers in the chart only because when people get these moves, most of them have a hard time figuring out where to put them on the sheet. It is also nice to have all of the combat bonuses on one page so the is not much paper flipping on your turn.

Don't get me wrong, it is one of the better sheets I have seen made. I especially love the body chart. I have been wanting to see these come up more often in RPG's.
Akashic Soldier
Knight

Icefalcon wrote:
Akashic Soldier wrote:

In the skills, I would have the chart laid out more like the Dead Reign Sheets (Skill name, base, bonus, +%/level, total) because I have found myself and my players like it better during character gen. Same in the Weapon Proficiencies section (strike, parry, thrown, etc.) because it helps track bonuses to weapons better and neater. I would have added some of the more uncommon to rare combat maneuvers in the chart only because when people get these moves, most of them have a hard time figuring out where to put them on the sheet. It is also nice to have all of the combat bonuses on one page so the is not much paper flipping on your turn.

Don't get me wrong, it is one of the better sheets I have seen made. I especially love the body chart. I have been wanting to see these come up more often in RPG's.

It was my experience that the players did not have the space to write the skill name in so rather than having people have to write tiny (which I had gotten complaints for) I cut out the base part of skill. For W.P. I write the W.P. name on the left side and then the bonuses next to it. This is because some W.P. give you entangle or disarm bonuses and there is not enough "room" to put in every single bonus section manually. Players are going to have to fill that in in a case by case instance.

As for the more obscure combat maneouvers I was going to add blank fields people could fill in but I just didn't have the room (again I wanted it to be as small as possible and not have tiny font). I wanted this to be practical while being detailed. Maybe in the future I will make another one for china or japan where martial arts and such are more common and expand the HTH chart. I'm also missing a place for the leap/jump distance but I'll fix that with the next update.

Thank you for your input and I am sorry you don't like it.
Icefalcon
Champion

I can understand why you have it the way you do. I see this as a more advanced character sheet for those that know what they are doing. I do like the visual layout though.
Akashic Soldier
Knight

Icefalcon wrote: I see this as a more advanced character sheet for those that know what they are doing.

This worries me. I designed it with new players in mind. :(

Icefalcon wrote:I do like the visual layout though.

Thanks! :D

Return to “Megaversal Ambassadors”