I wanted to say hello

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

I wanted to say hello

Unread post by Kevin »

I wanted to say hello. And let people know I'm alive and well, and excited about the books in production.

I’ve been so consumed with work on the many upcoming releases, writing, meeting with other writers, and assigning art that I have not been online much the past week. Sorry about that.

I wanted to let you know that everything is coming along nicely. The art that has been arriving looks GREAT. The writing is coming along well, the material in Rifts® Black Market is pretty darn epic. I continue to jump back and forward from Rifts® Black Market to Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook, plus notes and bits for Northern Gun™. But I’ve been most heavily working on Rifts® Black Market. This book has turned into a team effort, with something like five different writers contributing to it in the best ways possible. I think the material and gaming resources it contains is going to surprise and blow people away. We should rename it, Everything you ever wanted to know about the Black Market, but were afraid to ask. :D Because this book as it all! AND much of it can be easily adapted to settings other than Rifts®. Cool.

The Rifter® #59 is in the layout stage and will go to the printer by Friday. It is another fun-filled issue. Remember, this publication always contains source material for several Palladium game settings.

There is all kinds of great stuff happening at Palladium Books, but I’m going to leave it for tomorrow’s Weekly Update. Including some exciting news about Robotech®.

I popped by the office today to water the plants, write this Murmur and pick up a few things I need at home, but I’m actually taking the day off. It's the 4th of July -- Independence Day -- and a national holiday. I gave the hardworking Palladium crew the day off as well. Everyone has been working weekends for the last month and they deserve a break. Wish I could have given them the rest of the week off, but we're behind on release dates and have a lot to do.

To my fellow Americans, Happy Independence Day! It’s America’s birthday and I hope most of you get the day off to relax and have some fun with friends and family.

We’ll all be back hard at work tomorrow.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer, and Game Designer

© Copyright July 4, 2012 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”