Know what I’ve been doing?

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Unread post by Kevin »

I’ve been writing like a maniac all week long. In fact, I've been writing pretty much to the exclusion of everything else these past four days. I was so hot the last two days that I haven’t even stopped to make calls to the remaining Lemuria Ultimate Insiders and Benefactors. Sorry, guys, thought you’d rather me be writing. Hope you don’t mind. I will be calling you soon! I love it when I'm hot at writing.

I’ve been mostly working on portions of Rifts® Black Market with the occasional jump back into Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook and notes on Northern Gun™.

Carmen Bellaire’s first batch of additional material for Rifts® Black Market came in and it is outstanding. Julius Rosenstein finished his additions to the book on Tuesday, but I haven’t had a chance to review them yet. Rifts® Black Market is going to be great! I spoke with the main author, Matthew Clements, on Monday, and he’s excited to see the book released. He’s also anxious to dive back into some new Palladium projects. Cool.

Meanwhile, I’ve got Carl Gleba working on some additional material for Northern Gun and I’m meeting with Chuck Walton later today.

Get more news and updates in the Weekly Update being posted this evening, June 28, 2012.

Again, my thanks to everyone who made the Rifts® Northern Gun™ ONE Megaverse® Insider crowdfunding a resounding success. Your support is very appreciated and will help Palladium Books release new products, reduce debt and grow stronger throughout the year. (The Rifts® Northern Gun™ TWO crowdfunding offers is scheduled to start July 12, 2012. It is the LAST crowdfunding we’ll be doing this year.

Gotta write the Weekly Update and dive back into writing a couple of new books. :)

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer, and Game Designer

© Copyright June 28, 2012 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”