The Asylum. Boomers!

For talk about the upcoming Rifts Movie.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Nomadic
Explorer

The Asylum. Boomers!

Unread post by Nomadic »

From the makes from Great titles such as.
Transmorphers!
Transmorphers 2 : The fall of man.
The Day the Earth Stopped
18 year old Virgin!
DeathRacers
AVH Alien Vs Hunter
The Terminators

Comes...

BOOMERS! A story about a boy, his gaint robot made of alien mirrors, And his BommerGun!

http://www.theasylum.cc/homeEnt.php

:P
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Re: The Asylum. Boomers!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

Hmmm...I wonder if this might be something Palladium might want to take a look at in regards to IP infringement.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Nomadic
Explorer

Unread post by Nomadic »

The Galactus Kid wrote:Hmmm...I wonder if this might be something Palladium might want to take a look at in regards to IP infringement.

people with much bigger pockets have tried to take down the asylum. It falls under the spoof laws I'm pretty sure, and besides it was just a joke. :angel:
jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Unread post by jaymz »

Nomadic wrote:
The Galactus Kid wrote:Hmmm...I wonder if this might be something Palladium might want to take a look at in regards to IP infringement.

people with much bigger pockets have tried to take down the asylum. It falls under the spoof laws I'm pretty sure, and besides it was just a joke. :angel:

THe only claim they would have is on Boomgun, Boomers is already owned by whoever created Bubblegum Crisis anyway :)
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
Nomadic
Explorer

Unread post by Nomadic »

jaymz wrote:
Nomadic wrote:

THe only claim they would have is on Boomgun, Boomers is already owned by whoever created Bubblegum Crisis anyway :)

Boomers has been used in Enterprise. Doesn't mean they got sued for it. and note it says his' BOOMer Gun.
jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Unread post by jaymz »

Nomadic wrote:
jaymz wrote:
Nomadic wrote:

Boomers has been used in Enterprise. Doesn't mean they got sued for it. and note it says his' BOOMer Gun.

Yeah there is that too..... :)
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
Anthar
Hero
Comment: Killer of threads.

Unread post by Anthar »

Link is working but I don't see any movie titled Boomers.
"I love my dad because he is awesome."-My son.
Caution these rules are unclear and may be open to gross interpretation and out right misinterpretation. GM discression is strongly advised.
Nomadic
Explorer

Unread post by Nomadic »

Anthar wrote:Link is working but I don't see any movie titled Boomers.

Won't find one on JBfilms either.
Kalidor
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Kalidor »

So did this thing get nixed or what? I can't find any info on their site.
Nomadic
Explorer

Unread post by Nomadic »

Kalidor wrote:So did this thing get nixed or what? I can't find any info on their site.

Who's to know. Without being able to find anything on JBflims about the Rifts Movie or anything on Boomers they are both uncomfirmed.

Return to “Rifts® Movie”