Kaiju Farm

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Re: Kaiju Farm

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

I would totally work on a Splicers Kaiju. I had so much fun wth the Golgoth in the rifter, that I would LOVE an opportunity to do this too.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
GlitterKnight
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by GlitterKnight »

I like this idea greatly as well, so I think if we all work on a kaiju each, and collaborate on some building rules, we can set up some general guidelines for how to build them.

I think the Star Splicers thread has someones idea for the radioactive metabolism I rather liked. I think its cool because it lets you absorb ambient radiation or eat a certain amount of uranium or plutonium, and subsist off it for awhile. I dunno about the blood poisoning part though. I feel that's a rather stupid oversight, forgetting to make a radiation metabolizing creature immune or at least heavily resistant to radiation.
TechnoGothic
Knight

Unread post by TechnoGothic »

GlitterKnight wrote:I like this idea greatly as well, so I think if we all work on a kaiju each, and collaborate on some building rules, we can set up some general guidelines for how to build them.

I think the Star Splicers thread has someones idea for the radioactive metabolism I rather liked. I think its cool because it lets you absorb ambient radiation or eat a certain amount of uranium or plutonium, and subsist off it for awhile. I dunno about the blood poisoning part though. I feel that's a rather stupid oversight, forgetting to make a radiation metabolizing creature immune or at least heavily resistant to radiation.

In my Dread-Armor Thread I introduce the first Thermosynesis metabolism. Where they designed a special pocket to house Uranium. The dread-armor is immune to the effects. However the pilot is not, and the special link between host armor and pilot causes the pilot to become poisoned by the uranium over time developing a blood disease.
TechnoGothic
END OF LINE

"The best things in life are to crush your enemies, drive them before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."-Conan
Quantum07
Explorer

Unread post by Quantum07 »

I like the idea of guideline for forming a giant War Mount. I have been rolling the idea around of my giant ooze kaiju. If we are serious about looking at making this an article, I would love to be part of it.
darkguyver
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: I have writing disability so if need me retype please let me known thank for read and posting please be respectful

Unread post by darkguyver »

what ever happen with this
Image/Image

Megaversal Ambassador®

Return to “Splicers®”