Chaos Earth

For talk about the upcoming Rifts Movie.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Re: Chaos Earth

Unread post by jaymz »

Lord the Juicer wrote:Does anyone think they should make a Rifts: Chaos Earth movie first? That way it lets the audience understand how and why things are the way they are in Rifts. Kind of like walking them through the story line first. I thought of this as i watched the Mad Max movies the other day. How the first movie civilization is still somewhat there, then in the later films it all goes down hill.

They cna do that by doing a proper 10 minute snarrative showing the decline and fallof civilization. If done right it will look sweet AND bring everyone up to speed
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Re: Chaos Earth

Unread post by jaymz »

I think it woudl be better to do it that way. Have an actual Chaos Earth movie later on after 2 or 3 Rifts movies.

Let's get the first one done first though and worry about the rest later shall we :)
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/

Return to “Rifts® Movie”