Nightbane Martial Artist

This is a place for G.M.s and GM wannabes to share ideas and their own methods of play. It is not a locked forum so be aware your players may be watching!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

lather
Champion

Unread post by lather »

I would keep the morphus martial arts.

Otherwise, go for it.
lather
Champion

Unread post by lather »

Or that.

More than one way to skin a cat.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Re: Nightbane Martial Artist

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

Vanion wrote:I love the nightbane, Rifts, the martial arts, and I want to combine the three. According to Rifts China 2 Chi is now I.S.P. so I can't be any of the cool martial artists O.C.C.s. That being said, how would you suggest making a nightbane martial artists?

Vanion

What the Rifts China books say is that 'In the china of rifts earth chi is both PPE and ISP, but only for the natives of the china of riftrs earth'. This was kevin's attempt to make the china realm of rifts earth to be a different from the rest of the megaverse.

As for using one of the rifts china's MA OCCs for NB....its easy, the MA NB only gets their racial PPE and can only take a OCC that does not trasform them physicly.

Everywhere else all you have to remeber is that the NB's MA h2h and MA powers only applys to their facade form, and the NB's chi is doubled from being a SN being.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
lather
Champion

Unread post by lather »

sawg138 wrote:
lather wrote:Or that.

More than one way to skin a cat.

I prefer chainsaws. :D

Dull lawnmower blades here. Slingblade was a great influence on me.

Return to “G.M.s Forum”