Maps

This is a place for G.M.s and GM wannabes to share ideas and their own methods of play. It is not a locked forum so be aware your players may be watching!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

JTwig
Adventurer
Comment: Molon Labe

Re: Maps

Unread post by JTwig »

mack95602 wrote:I am currently starting a PFRPG game using the traditional history as i have found that it was well written for the idea that i had for my campaign. Anyways i currently have the books i need but i was wondering if anyone has made a compilation of the maps for palladia. My campaign is mostly played through the Eastern and western empires, and i have those books. but has anyone made custom or enhanced versions of these (or others) maps. maybe with notes to hidden areas, small villages, roving bands of adventurers or common baddies, or any notes. lol hey maybe even a color map. Anything will be helpful.

I've never been able to find maps on the web for the PFRPG, which is strang because less popular fantasy games have several fan and offically created maps out there. I chalk it up to people being gun shy, since Palladium tends to be rather strick on what can be posted on the web when it comes to its intellectual properties.

If you find any let me know.
t0m
Adventurer
Comment: nothing left and nothing right

Unread post by t0m »

if i recall correctly there is a thread in the fantasy forum where a kind hearted dude posted a big version of the map he put together out of some (all?) of the smaller (close up) maps from the books. i could be wrong but i seem to remember this...good luck lol

Return to “G.M.s Forum”