rune weapons

This is a place for G.M.s and GM wannabes to share ideas and their own methods of play. It is not a locked forum so be aware your players may be watching!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

verdilak
Adventurer

Unread post by verdilak »

I'm pretty sure that the rune weapon stays a rune weapon, just is inert for the duration. No magic to speak of.
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Re: rune weapons

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

bob the desolate one wrote:how do you guys treat the effect of a anti magic cloud on rune weapons and other magic weapons? just curious

It says plainly in the AMC text that rune weapons are immune to the Anti-magic cloud, but all other magic weapons loose their enchantments and function solely as typical items of whatever kind they are :)
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
Greyaxe
Champion
Comment: Role playing is not my hobby, it is my lifestyle.

Re: rune weapons

Unread post by Greyaxe »

bob the desolate one wrote:how do you guys treat the effect of a anti magic cloud on rune weapons and other magic weapons? just curious

Anti magic cloud does not affect rune weapons at all, except when it comes to spell casting, (cant cast spells)
Sureshot wrote:Listen you young whippersnappers in my day we had to walk for 15 no 30 miles to the nearest game barefoot both ways. We had real books not PDFS and we carried them on carts we pulled ourselves that we built by hand. We had Thaco and we were happy. If we needed dice we carved ours out of wood. Petrified wood just because we could.

Return to “G.M.s Forum”