what do you want to see...

This is a place for G.M.s and GM wannabes to share ideas and their own methods of play. It is not a locked forum so be aware your players may be watching!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Ridley
Dungeon Crawler

what do you want to see...

Unread post by Ridley »

in a game screen. Yes, i think that i'm getting close to that elusive perfect GM screen. I already have one panel laid out, its devoted to basic NPC's like Coaliton grunt, typical tough, mind melter. etc. Im working on a combat panel, with rules for losing limbs from RUE and some common weapons.

Now, what do you want to see. whats some material that you reference so much that your book is falling apart? What is somthing that would help you out, like a random item table, etc?
verdilak
Adventurer

Unread post by verdilak »

All of the above, and a running chart, that lists the attribute number and what the speed is. Also the rules for swimming, lifting/carrying, and leaping. Never can remember those and never can find em when I need them.
Snuffy
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Snuffy »

Beatleguise wrote:Quick Character Gen sheet.

Stat Bonus table. Inlcuding Super Stat bonuses.

Combat Bonuses. Strike and Defensive.

Damage Modifier table. (Things like Speed mods, weight mods, distance mods, etc. )

Saves table.

Skill check Table.

AMMO / repair , cost / replacement table.

Misc Info to include Jumping, and Throwing mods.

Initiative table.

Thats a good start. :)

Add a small chart for missiles. (type/range/damage/units MDC)
Spectre
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Spectre »

verdilak wrote:All of the above, and a running chart, that lists the attribute number and what the speed is. Also the rules for swimming, lifting/carrying, and leaping. Never can remember those and never can find em when I need them.

If you have a calculator handy

Running Spd

Attribute/1.44= spd in mph
"A little Rebellion now and then is a good thing." Thomas Jefferson
(To the tune of Ride of the Valkyries): Death and Destruction, Chaos and Carnage, Total Annailation Now!
300 Movie Geek Points
"I immediately regret this decision."- Jack Hare
verdilak
Adventurer

Unread post by verdilak »

Spectre wrote:
verdilak wrote:All of the above, and a running chart, that lists the attribute number and what the speed is. Also the rules for swimming, lifting/carrying, and leaping. Never can remember those and never can find em when I need them.

Running Spd

What book does it say that?
Greyaxe
Champion
Comment: Role playing is not my hobby, it is my lifestyle.

Unread post by Greyaxe »

List of saving throws
List of stat bonuses
Bonuses and penalties listed in the ranged combat section.
Sureshot wrote:Listen you young whippersnappers in my day we had to walk for 15 no 30 miles to the nearest game barefoot both ways. We had real books not PDFS and we carried them on carts we pulled ourselves that we built by hand. We had Thaco and we were happy. If we needed dice we carved ours out of wood. Petrified wood just because we could.
Spectre
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Spectre »

verdilak wrote:
Spectre wrote:

Running Spd

What book does it say that?

In truth, none. If you look in the books under the speed chart, all of the mph speeds are approximate. I put the math knowledge to work and that is what came out. That will give you as exact as you are going to be... without rounding.

example

SPD 22

22/1.465= 15.01 MPH

After a quick round down

15mph (what the book has)

I printed the wrong formula, should be SPD/1.465=MPH APPX.
I gave you the early version, i was .025 short.
"A little Rebellion now and then is a good thing." Thomas Jefferson
(To the tune of Ride of the Valkyries): Death and Destruction, Chaos and Carnage, Total Annailation Now!
300 Movie Geek Points
"I immediately regret this decision."- Jack Hare

Return to “G.M.s Forum”