Xp Tracker?

This is a place for G.M.s and GM wannabes to share ideas and their own methods of play. It is not a locked forum so be aware your players may be watching!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

asajosh
Hero

Unread post by asajosh »

I have a good PDF I use, its manual (print out and get a pencil), but it works fine. Send me a PM with your email and i'll send it to you.
Be at peace, my people. All shall be looked up.
Carl Gleba wrote:My original line of thinking goes along with asajosh...
Carl

Jesterzzn wrote:So just remember that its just the internet, and none of our opinions matter anyway, and you'll do fine. :)
Kesslan
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Kesslan »

Honestly I just use notepad.

I do up all the characters sheets in notepad. Save it, back it up to my website storage then update as need be.
Myndtrip
D-Bee

Unread post by Myndtrip »

I actually just recently started giving out poker chips...yup, poker chips. I have 5 colors with different denominations and hand em out as the players do something xp worthy. This has actually works quite well and gives them that instant gratification. So far we've used this system 4 times/sessions and i'm diggin it. I'm kind of disorganized (i know, bad for a gm, but i'm a quick thinker so a good portion of the session is off the cuff anyway) so paper tracker never worked well with me.
Myndtrip
"What would it take to make me normal? Perhaps a proper outlook and a need to wear tweed formal wear." ~Josh Martinez
"When someone asks if you are a god, you say YES!" ~Ghostbusters
Vinny
Adventurer

Unread post by Vinny »

I have one at the NEXUS Point. Go to Downloads > General
The Phoenix is Coming!

Return to “G.M.s Forum”