Marshal O.C.C.

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

I take some liberties with Splicer society and I want everyone's opinion. Would Splicers carry their armaments throughout the Underground Havens at all times or would they be restricted to certain areas?

Fully armed at all times.
21%
Lightly armed at all times (no heavy weapons, Host Armor, or War Mounts)
64%
Weapons only allowed in certain staging areas.
16%

Total votes: 58

slappy
Rifter® Contributer

Marshal O.C.C.

Unread post by slappy »

I still have a few pieces of special Bio-Tech to finish up, but it's manily finished.

Marshal O.C.C.

Within the Underground Havens, the task of defending humanity from the Machine falls to the military, but the task of protecting humanity from itself falls to the Marshals. They are responsible for all aspects of internal security within the Great Houses. It is their job to enforce the law, maintain order, and flush out both human and robotic infiltrators. Each Marshal is a combination of police officer, riot cop, detective, and counter-espionage agent all rolled into one. They are the living embodiment of the law, and much like the laws within the Great Houses, they are tough, uncompromising, and often brutal. Marshals try to use non-lethal force whenever possible, but they are willing to use deadly force whenever they deem it necessary. Each Marshal is assigned a rather large territory to defend, so they are willing to use any means necessary to keep the peace. All threats to their Great House are dealt with swiftly and harshly. They are really just a step above vigilantes. While they do operate within the bounds of the law, there are few laws to keep them in check. The security and safety of the Underground Haven is considered far more important than individual rights.

Marshals are authorized to spy on any citizen, search any residence, and detain any suspect as long as they believe they have just cause. As long as they keep the peace, it is rare that Marshals are ever asked to justify their methods. The only limitation on their power is that they must report their daily findings to the Sheriff (the appointed chief of the Marshals), a senior military official, or directly to the Warlord when investigating a high ranking political or military official. Other than this minor stipulation, each Marshal’s power is nearly unlimited. The sheer amount of power granted to the Marshals would seem to make them highly susceptible to corruption, but it is exceedingly rare for one to fall prey to temptation. Their overzealous sense of duty keeps them honest, plus they know that too many accusations of corruption will make them the target of their fellow lawmen. The Marshals (better than anyone) know the price for straying outside the law, and the last thing they want is the nearly limitless power of another Marshal turned against them.

Only the toughest and most skilled men and women have what it takes to become a Marshal. Since most resources within the Resistance are dedicated to fighting the Machine, there are relatively few people left to enforce the laws. Some of the more chaotic Great Houses require hundreds of Marshals to keep the citizens from tearing it apart, but the more stable Houses may only need a handful of Marshals to maintain order. This means most Marshals work alone, with the exception of their faithful Gorehound partner. They can summon military reinforcements at any time if a target or objective proves to be too difficult to handle on their own, but Marshals consider this an absolute last resort. They see the military as a bunch of trigger happy maniacs that do their best work outside. The Marshals are trying to protect their Underground Haven, not blast it to pieces, so it usually takes a major situation to make them consider calling in military support.

Each Marshal is issued two powerful suits of custom Living Armor and a loyal Gorehound partner. Their standard uniform is a suit of Leatherback Armor that is heavily enhanced with surveillance tools and non-lethal armaments like Spinnerets and Resin Ducts, but for riot control or heavy assault, they can switch to their Heavy Chitinous Armor. Marshals prefer to use non-lethal force when apprehending suspects or dispersing riots, but they are well equipped with lethal armaments as well.

In addition to the power brought to bear by their loyal Gorehound, Marshals are also issued two powerful suits of custom Living Armor. Their standard uniform is a suit of Leatherback Armor that is heavily enhanced with surveillance tools and non-lethal armaments like Spinnerets and Resin Ducts, but for riot control or heavy assault, they can switch to their Heavy Chitinous Armor. Marshals prefer to use non-lethal force when apprehending suspects or dispersing riots, but they are well equipped with lethal armaments as well.

The life of a Marshal is a lonely one. Not only do they work alone, but their harsh demeanor and all-business attitude tends to isolate them from their fellow man. In fact, most people in the Resistance are terrified of the Marshals. Nearly every man, woman, and child in the Resistance has had to bend a law or two to survive in this unforgiving world, and they are afraid these skilled lawmen might uncover a few skeletons in their closet. Even the Scarecrows fear the Marshals. They may wield more physical power than the average Marshal, but even the agents of the Librarians are not above the law. The eyes and ears of the Marshals seem to be everywhere, and it only takes one mistake to get banished from the Underground Havens, which is a death sentence for a Scarecrow. The Marshals are truly the glue holding society together, but most people just feel it is a safer bet to steer clear of them.

Alignment: Any, but typically good or selfish.
Attribute Requirements: I.Q.: 13, M.A.: 13, P.S.: 14, and P.P.: 12 or higher.
Attribute Bonuses: +1D4 to I.Q., +1D6 to M.A., +1D6 to P.S., +1D4 to P.P., +1D6 to P.E., and +2D6 to Spd.
O.C.C. Bonuses: +1 on initiative, +1 to strike, parry, and dodge, +2 to disarm, and +3 to save vs. horror factor.
Base S.D.C.: 50, plus any from Physical skills.
Common Skills: Standard.
O.C.C. Skill Programs: Bio-Technology (+10%), Criminal (+20%, but replace Pick Locks with Find Contraband), Espionage (+20%, plus Interrogation is automatically selected as one of the Espionage Electives), Man-Hunter (+25%), and Martial Artist.
Elective Skills: Select six Elective Skills from the following list at first level, plus one additional at levels 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, and 12. All new skills start at level one proficiency.
Communications: Any (+15%)
Domestic: Any
Espionage: Any (+20%)
Medical: Any
Military: Any
Physical: Any
Rogue: Any (+20%)
Science: Any (+10%)
Technical: Any (+10%)
Transportation: Any
Wilderness Survival: Any
W.P.s: Any
Secondary Skills: The character gets to select five Secondary Skills at level one and one additional skill at levels 3, 6, 9, 12, and 15. These are additional areas of knowledge that do not receive any special O.C.C. bonuses.
Two Suits of M.D.C. “Living” Body Armor: Marshals receive two suits of Living Body Armor: one suit of Leatherback Armor that acts as their standard uniform and one suit of Heavy Chitinous Armor that is used as riot gear or heavy assault armor. The character’s Leatherback Armor starts off with the following enhancements: a special Eye Spy (mounted on the back of the head) that can live for 2D4 hours before dying of starvation, Monitoring Bug (see special equipment below), one Resin Duct on the right forearm, and one Spinneret on the left forearm. In addition, the character gets an additional 5D10 Bio-E points for selections from Eyes and Vision Enhancements, Other Sensory Enhancements, Biological Defenses, Flight Appendages, Offensive Bio-Weapons, Ranged Bio-Weapons, Ranged Weapon Upgrades, and additional M.D.C. (2D6+18 M.D.C. per 10 Bio-E). At each level of advancement, starting with level two, the Marshal gets an additional 2D10 Bio-E to add to the capabilities of this Leatherback Armor.
In addition to the standard uniform, Each Marshal also receives a suit of Heavy Chitinous Armor that he can use for heavy combat operations like riot suppression or close quarters assault. This armor automatically starts off with the Chemical Sprayer Bio-Enhancement (usually equipped with the Sleep or Tearing Chemical). The character gets 5D10+50 Bio-E points for selections from Eyes and Vision Enhancements, Other Sensory Systems, Biological Defenses, Flight Appendages, Offensive Bio-Weapons, Ranged Bio-Weapons, Ranged Weapon Upgrades, and additional M.D.C. (2D6+18 M.D.C. per 10 Bio-E). This suit of riot gear does not improve with experience.
Gorehound: Each Marshal receives one Gorehound. It can be Bio-Enhanced any way the character desires – he has 6D6+40 Bio-E points available, plus another 2D4+10 Bio-E points per level of the character’s experience to spend on additional enhancements. If the Gorehound is ever slain, it will be replaced with the basic animal with 8D6 Bio-E points for enhancements.
Standard Equipment: Survival knife, utility belt, a pair of organic handcuffs, zip tie dispenser (contains 50 zip cuffs), Booster Patch (mainly used to neutralize other Booster Patches), Slap Patch, Face Wrap, 1D4 Weaver Grenades, Shock Stick, Genetic Scanner, one melee Bio-Weapon and one light Bio-Weapon of choice and one weapon for each W.P. with appropriate ammunition for heavy combat, backpack, and some personal items. See Marshal’s Equipment below.
Handheld Weapon Bio-Enhancements: All Bio-Weapons in the Marshal’s possession automatically receive the Signature Weapon Bio-Enhancement to ensure that the Marshals are the only ones able to use their firearms within the Underground Haven. In addition, the character receives 5D4 Bio-E points at level one plus an additional 5 Bio-E at each level of experience, starting with level 2. Bio-E can be distributed between all the weapons in the character’s personal armory or applied to one favorite item.
Money: Has 1D6x100 credits in precious metals, relics or trade items, as well as 6D6x10 in available credits. Money can be spent now on additional equipment or saved for later.
The Upside: You are the law within the Resistance. No area within the Underground Haven is off limits to you. You are sanctioned to spy on, search, interrogate, or apprehend anyone you deem a threat to your Great House, and as long as you continue to get results, no one will ever question your methods. While the nearly limitless power at your fingertips can be too tempting for some people to resist, you know that you are the glue that holds society together, and you are not about to turn your back on this great responsibility for petty personal gains.
The Downside: Your power comes with a price. You often use fear as a weapon to maintain peace within your House, and this fear keeps you isolated from your fellow man. Dedication to duty fills most of your time, but during your off time, you sometimes feel the bitter sting of loneliness. You consider it a small sacrifice in order to defend humanity, but it is sometimes difficult to bear this burden alone.
Last edited by slappy on Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Me likes.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
abtex
Champion

Unread post by abtex »

Me too.
But I keep seeing a beat up old Biotic running to the Marshal's office yelling "Marshal, Marshal that's a something happening!"

Just too many westerns as a kid. But a wealth of plot ideas.
I hate it when my mind wonders,
Because I have no idea what it will bring back with it.

taalismn says -- Librarians assume the role of scholar-priest-kings in an increasinly illiterate society...

taalismn says -- Abtex...Unofficial archival mole for the fictional arms industry again with the sites that make you blink... :shock: :-D
The Baron of chaos
Champion

Unread post by The Baron of chaos »

And then there is the old drunk Dreadguard in saloon dancing for a dime...
I've watched many western as well.
Still I like the idea.
"The baron is made of raw win. Search your feelings, you know it to be true."
Spinachcat
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Spinachcat »

I would love to see more Internal Great House OCCs like the Marshall because a whole Biotech Judge Dredd campaign would be very cool.
slappy
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by slappy »

I'm back and forth on that as well, but I still think it makes sense.

First of all, I said that sentry guards are fully armed, plus I would station my Mantis Support Cannons at every possible access point.

Second, Living Armor and Bio-Weapons need to feed in a pool of nutrient fluid, so it makes sense that there would be some sort of central staging area where equipment is fed. This would be the perfect place to grab your equipment before going topside.

Third, yes the Biotics are armed at all times and mentally unstable, but to me, it seems unlikely that they would be allowed to intermingle with everyone else. They are a sub-class within the Resistance so it makes sense that they would be isolated from the rest of the populace.

Forth, I think that War Mounts and other sentient weapons would also be separated into some sort of corral. The Underground Havens are not just a war camp, they are basically cities. People sleep, eat, and shop there and it seems unlikley that they would go about their daily lives mingling with giant monsters armed with deadly Bio-Cannons.

I first envisioned everyone walking around with their weapons slung at all times, but this just seems like asking for trouble. Tensions would run high in such cramped conditions, and the slightest argument could erupt into a firefight. I think it's highly likely that Carmen mentioned the penalty for firing weapons underground because he also envisioned everyone armed at all times. This is just my opinion, and I'd be curious which way everyone would prefer.

It's definitely a great point. I say we put it up for a vote.
demos606
Hero

Unread post by demos606 »

My vision is more akin to Slappy's of House life but there are some differences. I use a House Guard setup with some of the forces dedicated to House security - a large portion of them Biotic and Scarecrow but some Roughnecks and Dreadguard as leaders. I don't use a staging area but Mounts are kept corralled.
What a cruel thing is war: to separate and destroy families and friends, and mar the purest joys and happiness God has granted us in this world; to fill our hearts with hatred instead of love for our neighbors, and to devastate the fair face of this beautiful world. - R E Lee
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. - G Orwell
sHaka
Hero
Comment: Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt

Unread post by sHaka »

demos606 wrote:My vision is more akin to Slappy's of House life.

I too adhere to the gospel according to slappy. :ok:

I wonder how Skinjobs fit into this vision? I know that they like to keep apart from the rest of their house, but you'll always have security issues when MDC beings mingle with squishies.
Northern Gun Weapons Technician, R&D Department
Reading: Savage Worlds / Savage Rifts
Playing: Nothing U_U
Advocating: A free, super-slick .pdf of Palladium's core system with sample characters and scenario
My Dead Reign Character Sheet
Palladium Books RPG Google+ Community
abtex
Champion

Unread post by abtex »

A mix between fully armed and lightly armed at all times (no heavy weapons, Host Armor, or War Mounts) but it would depend on the Great House and what is going on around it. Heavy weapons and host armor in some areas at the ready. Maybe weapon lockers (light and heavy) at key points, but the bigger War Mounts at the stables for the most part.

taalismn says -- Librarians assume the role of scholar-priest-kings in an increasinly illiterate society...

taalismn says -- Abtex...Unofficial archival mole for the fictional arms industry again with the sites that make you blink... :shock: :-D
slappy
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by slappy »

I was going to include some laws in with the Marshal, but once again, this is me defining the world (which I normally don't like to do), so I would like everyone's opinion on these as well.

Crime and Punishment

Below is a list of typical criminal punishments within the Resistance. Some Great Houses are harsher than others depending on their relative stability, but all hold to a pretty brutal code of justice. Because of the severe penalties, most criminals never get a chance to commit a second
offense, but those foolish enough to get caught again never get a third
chance. In addition, anyone that fails to live up to the conditions of their initial sentence will instantly be treated as a second time offender.

Littering Space is a luxury in the Underground Havens and litter quickly piles up. In order to keep their home livable, the Resistance imposes harsh penalties on a usually insignificant crime. The penalty for a first offense is 2 years of community service. The penalty for a second offense is 5 years of community service and a 2000 credit fine. Failure to complete the sentence or committing a third offense is grounds for banishment from the Underground Haven.

Vandalism The penalty for a first offense is restitution to the wronged party plus an additional fine of 2000 credits (half of which is paid to the Great House). The penalty for a second offense is banishment from the Underground Haven.

Assault and Battery The Resistance understands that the tight confines within the Underground Havens leads to some short tempers, so they tend to give people a slight break on their first offense. The penalty for a first offense is restitution to the wronged party in the form of a 5000 credit fine (1000 credits of which is paid to the Great House). The penalty for a second offense is banishment from the Underground Haven.

Assault with a Deadly Weapon The Resistance is much less tolerant of assaults using a deadly weapon. The penalty for a first offense is banishment from the Underground Haven.

Carrying Concealed Weapons Carrying weapons in most sections of the Underground Haven is illegal. The penalty for a first offense for carrying a concealed weapon in a restricted area 2 years of community service. The penalty for a second offense is Biotic conversion.

Discharging Weapons within the Underground Haven This is considered a very serious crime in the Resistance. However, as long as no one was killed during the incident, the offender will at least escape with his life. The penalty for a first offense is banishment from the Underground Haven.

Petty Larceny Within the Great Houses, Petty Larceny is defined as the theft of any property worth less than 100 credits. The penalty for a first offense is restitution to the wronged party plus an additional fine of 2000 credits (half of which is paid to the Great House). The penalty for a second offense is Biotic conversion.

Grand Larceny Grand Larceny is the theft of any property worth 100 credits or more. The penalty for a first offense is restitution to the wronged party plus an additional fine of 5000 credits (half of which is paid to the Great House). The penalty for a second offense is Biotic conversion.

Drug Possession This is one area that varies greatly from House to House. Some Great Houses institute harsh penalties to discourage drug use, while others encourage drug use in order to keep their population pacified. In Great Houses where drugs are banned, the typical penalty for a first offense is a fine of 2000 credits (to discourage them from purchasing more drugs) and/or two years of community service. The penalty for a second offense is Biotic conversion.

Drug Trafficking Great Houses with a relaxed attitude towards using drugs also tend to have a liberal view towards selling them. In the Houses where drugs are banned, the typical penalty for a first offense is Biotic conversion.

Kidnapping Death.

Rape Death.

Involuntary Manslaughter
Banishment from the Underground Haven, Biotic conversion, or death (depending on any special circumstances).

Murder in the Second Degree Death.

Murder in the First Degree Death.

Treason Death.

Biotic Crimes Any Biotic that commits a non-violent crime will be brought back to the Librarian for another mind wipe (experience starts over at level 1). However if the Biotic commits another crime after the second mind wipe, then it is deemed beyond rehabilitation and put down. Dangerous Biotics are not tolerated at all. All violent offenders are immediately put to death.
The Baron of chaos
Champion

Unread post by The Baron of chaos »

Probably Slappy is right somehow.
But generally some level of self defence should be allowed. Albeit considering that more thant 50% of members of the average great house ARE of milatry career, is likely that fast access to weapon is not a problem.
"The baron is made of raw win. Search your feelings, you know it to be true."
slappy
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by slappy »

This reminds of something Carmen said. He said that he wanted each Great House Sourcebook to be written be a different author in order to create greater variety. I agree with Andor that it's more likely (and a better idea) that there would be a great deal of variation in the laws from House to House. It's like saying that China should have the same laws as the U.S.

Just consider these laws and the Marshal description as canon for my House Artemis Soucebook.
Aramanthus
Monk

Unread post by Aramanthus »

I like the OCC. It is very cool!
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE
Spinachcat
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Spinachcat »

I would change the Death penalties for crimes. Most Great Houses are under regular attack from the Machine so loss of life is probably high, not only among the troops, but among civilians from the various infiltration attacks. Since it takes 18 years to grow an adult human being and only one second to kill them, each individual human is rather valuable.

In other worlds, humans who break social rules are either incarcerated or killed because that's generally the only options. However, Splicers has a far uglier and more pragmatic punishment = Mind Wipe and Biotic reconstruction.

Consider this: if you are living under constant danger in barely liveable conditions, who cares if you get the death penalty? Chances are the Machine, a rival House or some crazy Biotech nightmare is going to kill you anyway so you might as well take a risk on a crime. HOWEVER, if the option is that if you are caught for a capital crime that you are turned into a hulking non-citizen monster that half remembers his past and must live now as a unappreciated, disposable front line fighter....maybe people would think twice about breaking the laws...

I could see out of control teenagers being sentenced to do clean-up duty at the Biotic vats so they can see what people look like before and after as a reminder that if they don't adhere to the rules, this is what's next for them. That'll scare the wee-wee out of them.

Just my 2 cents.
slappy
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by slappy »

I agree that it's more logical to use biotic conversion was the primary penalty, but I'm taking it straight from the main book that crimes like rape, kidnapping, and murder result in a death sentence. I try to stick with Carmen's stated vision as much as possible. Where it's just implied or left out completely is where I like to construct my vision.
runebeo
Champion
Comment: I hope Odin allows me to stand with him at the time of Ragnarök!

Unread post by runebeo »

Its a dangerous world with rats with freak'n bombs in them. Stay armed!
abtex
Champion

Unread post by abtex »

The beat-up old Biotic comes out of the Marshal office's storage closet and says:
"Are you sure that box of extra organic handcuffs, your spare Shock Stick, and that Genie Scanner thing are in here? Cause I not see anywhere. Your Weaver Grenades must be stuck somewhere but I can't found them."
:D

abtex
Champion

Unread post by abtex »

Slappy was not hiding the Marshal's Eye Spy in the 'Post Your Bio-Weapons' thread. He just posted it there a long time ago.

slappy wrote:Not exaclty a weapon, but I didn't feel like starting a new thread for Bio-Enhancements.

Eye Spy

The Eye Spy is the ultimate surveillance tool. It looks like an average sized snail with a human eye mounted on its back instead of a snail shell. The organism can be grown anywhere on the Host Armor, but most people like to place it on their back. The eye is fully functional, and the pilot of the armor can see everything it does. The basic version only has normal vision, but it can receive any type of visual Bio-Enhancement. The real power of the Eye Spy becomes apparent when the pilot plucks it off his body. A special built-in Bio Comm continues to transmit the visual data back to the Host Armor even when the two are separated. The pilot can even see through this eye when the two are 6 miles apart. The organism can be placed on any surface and can even move about on its own with a Speed Factor of 6. The Host Armor pilot controls its movements through the same Bio Comm link.

The Eye Spy is a part of the Host Armor and can exist indefinitely while attached, but once it is removed, the snail-like creature can only live for one hour before it dies of starvation. Once the Eye Spy is removed, it cannot be put back. It can cling to the side of the Host Armor, but it will still die after one hour. Fortunately, lost Eye Spies will regrow in the usual location on the Host Armor after 3D8 hours.

M.D.C. of the Eye: 3 M.D.C. points, but the Eye Spy is a very small target and is -4 to hit on a “Called Shot” when still located on the Host Armor. The same penalty still applies when the organism is operating on its own. However, it is relatively easy to hit if targeted with an area effect weapon (no penalty).
Bonus: +1 on initiative, +1 to parry and dodge, plus an Eye Spy located on the back of the Host Armor makes it impossible for the armor to be attacked from behind.
Bio-E Cost: 50 points per Eye Spy.
Prerequisite: None

Well at least I forgot that it was there.

Aramanthus
Monk

I see you have done it again. :::Said in a voice like a cheap dracula.::: YOu have raised another dead thread! You have exceeded our hopes! Vatch out for Josh Hilden, he'll shoot the dead thread in the head! :D
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

HH....FIE
slappy
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by slappy »

I am enjoying digging into the dead threads again. It's been fun.

Dr. Hellstromme,

I see what you're saying, but I think you're looking at the situation with the wrong perspective. This isn't our comfortable modern era where resources are plentiful and you can walk the streets in peace.

The Splicers live on the edge of extinction, huddled together in cramped, comparatively inhumane conditions. Life is harsh and to prevent society from devolving into anarchy, the government needs to respond harshly. There is no need for friendly low level cops to walk the block dealing with petty crimes. There are no petty crimes. Step out of line and they drop the hammer on you.

The Splicers book says that crime is dealt with quickly and harshly to maintain order. The Marshals are the instruments of that policy.
Aramanthus
Monk

It is nice seeing them again! You are right!

HH....FIE
bigbobsr6000
Hero

Unread post by bigbobsr6000 »

I really like all this stuff, Slappy. :ok: 8) :D Me hats of too you.
Mephisto: You have some morbid fantasies. I like it (okay)
pblackcrow:"If anyone deserves this it's you! (thwak) LOL...All in fun."
Natasha: Bob you're deadly. I like it.
Misfit KotLD: You're Gamer Bi-Polar.
Sanford: Excellent concept, Big Bob!
sasha: I think Bob gets the JUST A GAME award....for life.
Jerell: You sir, are ruthless, and that is why I like you.
LostOne
Champion

Re: Marshal O.C.C.

Unread post by LostOne »

I think the crime list looks pretty good, however, I think most of them that list "Death" should be "Death or Biotic Conversion"
"But you can't make an omelet without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others." -Order of the Stick #760
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

I'd say armaments within the Houses depends on who you are...Dreadguard carry their weapons as badges of office, while Roughnecks and other 'regulars' would be restricted to light weaponry, and Biotics would only be allowed to move in certain areas...
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Princedarkstorm
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: Warriors of the Megaverse Unite !

Unread post by Princedarkstorm »

Great occ!
I belive the Great Houses would mantain a strong armed presence in their homebase .
Aramanthus
Monk

They always say a strong defense is a strong offense.

HH....FIE
Princedarkstorm
Megaversal® Ambassador

Aramanthus wrote:They always say a strong defense is a strong offense.

Very true .
Aramanthus
Monk

And if you can nuke the bad guys before they start causing trouble all of the better.

HH....FIE
Princedarkstorm
Megaversal® Ambassador

Very true .
Aramanthus
Monk

You nuke them until they glow and shoot them in the dark! :D

HH....FIE
Princedarkstorm
Megaversal® Ambassador

Death to NEXUS ! :D
Aramanthus
Monk

Even MDC metals melt under that sort of firepower! Thank goodness.

HH....FIE
Princedarkstorm
Megaversal® Ambassador

A true inferno there ! :D
Aramanthus
Monk

Nexus deserves a thermal nuclear enema! :D Followed up by another round of nuclear weapons being tossed in for good measure!

HH....FIE
Princedarkstorm
Megaversal® Ambassador

Fire Fire ...Heheh ....Hehe :D
TechnoGothic
Knight

Unread post by TechnoGothic »

Not bad, i like...

But for my games, I place key Dreadguards as Police. Afterall the Dreadguard are Samerai-like aren't they ??
A Dreadguard as Sheriff, Chefs, Officers...
Roughnecks as Deputies...
Outriders as the Motorcycle cops ;) on Strider Warmounts...
TechnoGothic
END OF LINE

"The best things in life are to crush your enemies, drive them before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."-Conan
Aramanthus
Monk

I agree with the way you did that TechnoGothic! That does make a lot of sense!

HH....FIE
Princedarkstorm
Megaversal® Ambassador

TechnoGothic wrote:Not bad, i like...

But for my games, I place key Dreadguards as Police. Afterall the Dreadguard are Samerai-like aren't they ??
A Dreadguard as Sheriff, Chefs, Officers...
Roughnecks as Deputies...
Outriders as the Motorcycle cops ;) on Strider Warmounts...

Yes ,They are .

Return to “Splicers®”