alternative minis

For all talk related to Robotech RPG Tactics™. A strategic, tactical board game brought to you by Palladium Books®, Ninja Division® and Harmony Gold®

Moderators: Phaze, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Drachnien
D-Bee

alternative minis

Unread post by Drachnien »

Dont know if anyone still cares about this but if you do check out these https://www.kidslogic.toys/pages/minitechgames
Resin casts but much nicer detail, less parts and actually exist.
Snake Eyes
Hero
Comment: Living in Florida, soon to be Dinosaur Swamp

Re: alternative minis

Unread post by Snake Eyes »

Saw these, i may pick up a few of the Zentraedi minis 8)
The Dragon Has Spoken
Snake Eyes
Hero

Update:
I ordered a Zentraedi Female PA, it is the same size as RRT minis, plus it comes in 3 pieces (upper torso/arms, hips/legs, base). Looking at the mini, it has really good detail.
The Dragon Has Spoken
slade the sniper
Hero

Unread post by slade the sniper »

Ordered in Feb...and still waiting for my MAC II to show up :( Anybody have better luck?

-STS
My skin is not a sin - Carlos Wallace
A man's rights rest in three boxes. The ballot box, jury box and the cartridge box - Frederick Douglass
I am a firm believer that men with guns can solve any problem - Inscriptus
Any system in which the most populated areas have the most political power, creates an incentive for areas that want power to increase their population - Killer Cyborg
Snake Eyes
Hero

Update: i ordered the Zentraedi MPA through amazon....still waiting for it to show up. I think all orders are taking extra long.

Wow, a 4-month wait, you may need to send an email to see if your order shipped.
The Dragon Has Spoken
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

Snake Eyes wrote:Update: i ordered the Zentraedi MPA through amazon....still waiting for it to show up. I think all orders are taking extra long.

Wow, a 4-month wait, you may need to send an email to see if your order shipped.

global shipping has been heavily disrupted by COVID19 and quarantine efforts to slow its spread.
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
slade the sniper
Hero

So, my MAC II's showed up and wow...next to the Robotech Tactics minis...the Kids Logic minis are in a different class. They look good. They are about 6 mm taller than they should be, but if anything, that just makes them look more imposing on the table top.

Now, I need to find a paint scheme for all my RDF minis...oh, and waiting for my Zentraedi infantry mini packs to show up.

-STS
A man's rights rest in three boxes. The ballot box, jury box and the cartridge box - Frederick Douglass
Any system in which the most populated areas have the most political power, creates an incentive for areas that want power to increase their population - Killer Cyborg
slade the sniper
Hero

paint scheme for the destroids and VT's going to be khaki base with navy blue large tiger stripes. It ended up looking good.

Time to build...28 Veritechs.

Anybody got a lead on some Zentraedi gnerls, powered armor, etc.

-STS
Snake Eyes
Hero

Good to see your order show up finally :ok:

I would definitely like to see pics of that paint scheme
The Dragon Has Spoken
slade the sniper
Hero

If only the forums allowed for pictures to be posted :(

I might toss up stuff at Dakka Dakka, but I would be all paranoid about people not liking my amazing paint jobs...

-STS
evansbern1987
Newb

Unread post by evansbern1987 »

I think all orders are taking extra long
slade the sniper
Hero

I still haven't gotten in my Zentraedi Infantry I ordered in...like April? I send them an email every month or so, and they reply that things are just taking a long time. I can understand, but I won't order anything from them again until my first order gets filled, if ever.

-STS
slade the sniper
Hero

I DID get my Zent Infantry in :)
I DID finish all my battlepods and am quite pleased. Went with a white/black splash color pattern (so I could use that Black 3.0 paint I got). I also went with a very dynamic posing for my battlepods so they really look like they are running, jumping and dodging.
I am going to order a male/female powered armor and a super veritech for Christmas.

-STS

Return to “Robotech RPG Tactics™”