Board index » MDC Worlds » Robotech RPG Tactics™

Unread postPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:38 am

Wanderer

To Kevin Siembieda and/or any other representative of Palladium Books:

As per the terms of use you agreed to when hosting the "Robotech RPG Tactics" Kickstarter (referenced here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rr ... -tacticstm, TOU:
https://www.kickstarter.com/terms-of-use/oct2012), the following statements apply:

"Kickstarter does not offer refunds. A Project Creator is not required to grant a Backer’s request for a refund unless the Project Creator is unable or unwilling to fulfill the reward.

Project Creators are required to fulfill all rewards of their successful fundraising campaigns or refund any Backer whose reward they do not or cannot fulfill.

Project Creators may cancel or refund a Backer’s pledge at any time and for any reason, and if they do so, are not required to fulfill the reward."

Additionally, per the statements of Kevin Siembieda that:

"If the time should ever come that Palladium Books cannot fulfill the terms of our Kickstarter project, we will of course offer refunds, as we would be required to do by Kickstarter."

I am now holding the entity of Palladium Books and such individuals associated with that business (including, but not limited to Kevin Siembieda) beholden to their agreements in the Kickstarter terms of use and to their personal promise to refund said pledged funds if unable to deliver the promised goods. As such, I am owed $280 for my backing of this kickstarter. I expect payment no later than March 27, 2018 (30 days from the announcement of inability to fulfill the aforementioned contractual agreement) in the form of a cashiers check or money order to be made payable to [REDACTED, included in email communication].

Failure to abide by this request will result in further action on my behalf to pursue redress.

I am including screenshots (as a .pdf) of my backer information showing the amount owed as well as my backer number, as well as communication Kevin Siembieda sent detailing his promise to refund the pledged monies if there was failure to deliver the products as promised.

As over 5,000 individuals pledged to this campaign and pledged well over $1.4 million, I believe that this particular situation will prove very interesting to more than a few individuals.

I am also forwarding this communication to the kickstarter@palladiumbooks.com address

https://1drv.ms/b/s!AqAYxceLFU7AllOjZCGkHSU3-TUj

I'm only introverted when there are people who are being unjustly disambiguous against me just to be disambiguous, because they think that because I am more intelligent then them, they have to get rid of me.

Paranoia is BAD.