Board index » MDC Worlds » Robotech RPG Tactics™

 


Post new topic Reply to topic
Author Message
 Post subject: Cool Kickstarter
Unread postPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:45 pm
  

User avatar
Palladin

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:14 pm
Posts: 9210
Location: Northwood, ND
Saw this on Facebook. This would be cool for RTT.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/51 ... -game-matz


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cool Kickstarter
Unread postPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:55 am
  

Wanderer

Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:26 am
Posts: 77
Thanks for sharing.

_________________
May the killer rabbit eternal servant of chaos always prevail!
Prince of Excess!!!


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cool Kickstarter
Unread postPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:08 pm
  

User avatar
Palladin

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:14 pm
Posts: 9210
Location: Northwood, ND
slaaneshgod wrote:
Thanks for sharing.


No problem! :D


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cool Kickstarter
Unread postPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:57 pm
  

User avatar
Palladin

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:14 pm
Posts: 9210
Location: Northwood, ND
Just so you all know who haven't been following this, it will now be funded! :D


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cool Kickstarter
Unread postPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:03 pm
  

User avatar
Palladin

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:14 pm
Posts: 9210
Location: Northwood, ND
Only 3 days left!


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cool Kickstarter
Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:56 pm
  

User avatar
Palladin

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:14 pm
Posts: 9210
Location: Northwood, ND
Just over a day to go!


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cool Kickstarter
Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:15 pm
  

Explorer

Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:19 pm
Posts: 116
Location: Waco Texas.
Sorry Alpha, but those mats are neither new or that interesting nothing personal, but can get me mats just as good for cheaper or without shipping, also have a couple of them lying about anyway, not sure if Pro Matz or not though.

these just feel like a pre-order kickstarter to me.


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cool Kickstarter
Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:22 pm
  

User avatar
Palladin

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:14 pm
Posts: 9210
Location: Northwood, ND
Asterios wrote:
Sorry Alpha, but those mats are neither new or that interesting nothing personal, but can get me mats just as good for cheaper or without shipping, also have a couple of them lying about anyway, not sure if Pro Matz or not though.

these just feel like a pre-order kickstarter to me.


That's ok. Just trying to help out people with RTT game play, and these look like they could add a lot to the game. Plus, I think they are REALLY cool! I'm getting the city one in 6mm and a space one for Star Wars Armada. To each their own.


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cool Kickstarter
Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:56 pm
  

Explorer

Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:19 pm
Posts: 116
Location: Waco Texas.
Alpha 11 wrote:
Asterios wrote:
Sorry Alpha, but those mats are neither new or that interesting nothing personal, but can get me mats just as good for cheaper or without shipping, also have a couple of them lying about anyway, not sure if Pro Matz or not though.

these just feel like a pre-order kickstarter to me.


That's ok. Just trying to help out people with RTT game play, and these look like they could add a lot to the game. Plus, I think they are REALLY cool! I'm getting the city one in 6mm and a space one for Star Wars Armada. To each their own.


Didn't see the city in 6mm only in 10mm and at that size I already picked me up a city scape and ruin scape set from Hawk Wargames which is even better since it offers you to design your own street layout pretty much, plus it comes with buildings and all for about $40 for a 4'x6' scene.


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cool Kickstarter
Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:39 pm
  

User avatar
Palladin

Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:14 pm
Posts: 9210
Location: Northwood, ND
Asterios wrote:
Alpha 11 wrote:
Asterios wrote:
Sorry Alpha, but those mats are neither new or that interesting nothing personal, but can get me mats just as good for cheaper or without shipping, also have a couple of them lying about anyway, not sure if Pro Matz or not though.

these just feel like a pre-order kickstarter to me.


That's ok. Just trying to help out people with RTT game play, and these look like they could add a lot to the game. Plus, I think they are REALLY cool! I'm getting the city one in 6mm and a space one for Star Wars Armada. To each their own.


Didn't see the city in 6mm only in 10mm and at that size I already picked me up a city scape and ruin scape set from Hawk Wargames which is even better since it offers you to design your own street layout pretty much, plus it comes with buildings and all for about $40 for a 4'x6' scene.


Nice deal! And I ask the guy if he could do in 6mm, and he said he would!


          Top  
 
 
Post new topic Reply to topic



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group