Foreign shipments update - February 21, 2015

For all talk related to Robotech RPG Tactics™. A strategic, tactical board game brought to you by Palladium Books®, Ninja Division® and Harmony Gold®

Moderators: Phaze, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

AlexM
Palladium Books® Staff

Foreign shipments update - February 21, 2015

Unread post by AlexM »

From our latest Kickstarter update, dated February 21:

"Hey, everyone.

"Like the title says, if you’re in Europe and your address has changed since you last gave it to us, your time is just about up. The NYK Meteor, carrying all Wave One rewards for European backers, is in the English Channel right now, scheduled to dock in Southampton tomorrow. From there, it might only be a few days to a week before the container clears Customs and is sent on to the warehouse that will be shipping the packages to backers throughout Europe.

"I have already sent the “final” backer data to the warehouse so they could import it into their shipping system in preparation for sending the packages out, but we have received at least one address change since then. There may be more, and that’s fine, but send them NOW. It’s far better to change it at the last minute rather than a week later, after the package has already been shipped and there’s nothing that can be done about it.
Australia

"The Corcovado passed through the Panama Canal two days ago, and is now headed straight for Sydney. It’s a little over two weeks out still, but we’ll need any remaining Australian address changes sent to us in the next week.

"Rest of World

"For those of you outside North America, Europe and Australia, your packages are about to ship. Make sure we get any address changes as soon as possible."

Send any address changes to kickstarter@palladiumbooks.com

Alex Marciniszyn
Morgan Vening
Dungeon Crawler

Re: Foreign shipments update - February 21, 2015

Unread post by Morgan Vening »

AlexM wrote:"Rest of World

"For those of you outside North America, Europe and Australia, your packages are about to ship. Make sure we get any address changes as soon as possible."

Send any address changes to kickstarter@palladiumbooks.com

Alex Marciniszyn

Is there a reason that the non-US/CAN/EU/AU packages have been held up over a month? The AU container left on Jan 22nd according to Update 169. Just curious as to the delay for those backers.
Kryptt
Adventurer
Comment: Macross fan first
Robotech fan second

Unread post by Kryptt »

It could be to pile on the interest by keeping the money in the bank. Yes I'm serious.
Forar
Hero

Unread post by Forar »

That seems unlikely. Even if the shipping costs were tens of thousands of dollars, unless they have a *very* high interest arrangement set up, they'd be risking garnering even more ire around the world just to make a couple hundred bucks.

It's not impossible, but it'd be a highly skewed risk/reward ratio.
Kryptt
Adventurer
Comment: Macross fan first
Robotech fan second

Unread post by Kryptt »

I was just being sarcastic.lol I agree if true it's not worth the ire it would inspire. Not sending out the other ROW pledges is something I don't understand. One backer in Japan is upset because the game is available there yet he doesn't have his pledge.

Return to “Robotech RPG Tactics™”