errata Frandlar Tiluvo reentry pod

For all talk related to Robotech RPG Tactics™. A strategic, tactical board game brought to you by Palladium Books®, Ninja Division® and Harmony Gold®

Moderators: Phaze, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

obsessed
Wanderer

errata Frandlar Tiluvo reentry pod

Unread post by obsessed »

Does anyone know the Zendraedi Frandlar Tiluvo reentry pod ACTUAL siza and mecha or troop complement?

Original RPG stats have diameter over 200m and carries 24 and also reports 480 mecha...page 93 Robotech RPG book 1 Macross.

Bit of a contradiction there...
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Re: errata Frandlar Tiluvo reentry pod

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

unofficial site but good source for original macross details.. generally.
http://macross2.net/m3/sdfmacross/reentry-pod.htm
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
Seto Kaiba
Knight
Comment: "My theories appall you, my heresies outrage you, I never answer letters, and you don't like my tie."

Unread post by Seto Kaiba »

obsessed wrote:Does anyone know the Zendraedi Frandlar Tiluvo reentry pod ACTUAL siza and mecha or troop complement?

Yep... I do!

The official Macross encyclopedia Macross Chronicle has data on the Zentradi Army's "Large Landing Pod". The pod is 94.8m long/wide, 33.5m tall, and in normal operation it carries 20 to 25 battle pods of the Regult or Glaug types (so, 4-5 platoons). Source is Macross Chronicle (Revised Ed.) Mechanic Sheet SDFM Zentradi 09B "Zentradi Pods". The same source is cited in the M3 article.

glitterboy2098 wrote:unofficial site but good source for original macross details.. generally.
http://macross2.net/m3/sdfmacross/reentry-pod.htm

Generally? It's one of the most complete and accurate Macross references out there... the data in the entries is condensed from official sources only.
Macross2.net - Home of the Macross Mecha Manual

Zer0 Kay wrote:Damn you for anticipating my question. I've really got to unfoe you, your information is far more valuable than my sanity when dealing with your blunt callousness. :)
obsessed
Wanderer

Unread post by obsessed »

Thats your site, isn't it Seto ? LOL

I already saw the line art with a Zent pod standing beside.

Wonder it they were crammed with pods shoulder to shoulder like a normandy landing craft.
Ultracrepidarian - a critic giving opinions on matters beyond their knowledge.
Seto Kaiba
Knight
Comment: "My theories appall you, my heresies outrage you, I never answer letters, and you don't like my tie."

Unread post by Seto Kaiba »

obsessed wrote:Thats your site, isn't it Seto ? LOL

Yes and no. :lol:

The Macross Mecha Manual is the project of my friend Mr March (I believe he goes by the username MacrossManual here). It's his site, as he created it, does all the art, and actually distills all of the translated information into articles for people to enjoy. I'm the project's web admin, and I guess you'd call me its "in-house" translator/researcher and importer of material.

obsessed wrote:Wonder it they were crammed with pods shoulder to shoulder like a normandy landing craft.

Regults are pretty compact... so I'd guess there's probably a little room, side-to-side, for them to stand freely. At maximum capacity it's probably shoulder-to-shoulder though.
Macross2.net - Home of the Macross Mecha Manual

Zer0 Kay wrote:Damn you for anticipating my question. I've really got to unfoe you, your information is far more valuable than my sanity when dealing with your blunt callousness. :)

Return to “Robotech RPG Tactics™”