Board index » MDC Worlds » Robotech RPG Tactics™

 


Post new topic Reply to topic
Author Message
 Post subject: RRT- Official Launch!
Unread postPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:00 am
  

User avatar
Champion

Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:13 am
Posts: 2153
Location: Sekti-Abtu
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!
Coming soon- official launch details- sign up to be an MA now to be part of the official launch!! Date to be determined soon- early 2015!! Sign up early!!

_________________
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:45 pm
  

User avatar
Megaversal® Ambassador

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:33 pm
Posts: 69
Count me in!

_________________
RPGandTactics.blogspot.com
https://www.facebook.com/RobotechRPGTacticsSoCal


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:56 pm
  

User avatar
D-Bee

Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:20 am
Posts: 47
I probably won't do the MA thing but I'll definitely support the game in my local area!

_________________
In the middle of painting my first mecha!


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:18 am
  

User avatar
Megaversal® Ambassador

Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:38 am
Posts: 81
Location: United Kingdom
Comment: Still hunting for Pineapple Salad.
Already signed up - just waiting for my stuff to arrive, hopefully with enough time for me to assemble and paint some demo forces for release day :P

- End of Line -

_________________
Eternally hunting for Pineapple Salad.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:49 am
  

User avatar
Megaversal® Ambassador

Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:25 am
Posts: 91
Are you looking for MAs to support the official launch or are MAs the only participants?

Can you be an MA just for Robotech RPG tactics? And what is expected of a RRT MA?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:02 am
  

User avatar
Palladin

Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:33 pm
Posts: 10508
Location: Peterborough, Ontario
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)
Here is hoping I can actually get, assemble, and paint my stuff in time to do this. Otherwise i wont be running much of anything until likely my next local con.

_________________
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:07 am
  

User avatar
Palladin

Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:33 pm
Posts: 10508
Location: Peterborough, Ontario
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)
Maximilian Jenius wrote:
Are you looking for MAs to support the official launch or are MAs the only participants?

Can you be an MA just for Robotech RPG tactics? And what is expected of a RRT MA?



I'll take a shot at this if Z doesn't mind...

"Are you looking for MAs to support the official launch or are MAs the only participants?"

The answer is both. Being an MA will allow you to somewhat "officially" represent Palladium at this launch and other events as well. Otherwise you are "just a guy" doing a demo so to speak. Being an MA is supposed to give you access to swag/prizes and such as well whereas not being an MA is not likely to get you that access.

"Can you be an MA just for Robotech RPG tactics? And what is expected of a RRT MA?"

I am pretty sure you are not required to run any and all games though it is desirable for you to do so to both broaden your own gaming and to help promote the company's other lines when and where possible.

Expectations are essentially to just run demos locally by and large, and to promote the game to generate interest with more people.

_________________
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:52 pm
  

User avatar
Hero

Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:18 pm
Posts: 1323
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
If there's prize/participation support for a local event, I could see possibly getting my friends out for it (even just minor support like alt art cards and a chance at a ship or mat has gotten some of my crew out for Netrunner and X-Wing events), so it'll be interesting to see if there are any local branches of this, and if so, what participation/prize support might be present.

Have to keep an eye on this.

Depending on when our boxes arrive and how 'early' into 2015 it is, it might be a bit of a challenge even to get enough figures assembled.

Which are among other things that could influence participation (ours and otherwise); points value for entry, potential cost of entry, painting requirements (if any), WYSIWYG requirements (if any), etc.

Obviously I'm not expecting hard answers right now, but I'm sure there'll be some hard particulars to sort out that'll influence people's ability to join in.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:06 pm
  

User avatar
Palladin

Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:33 pm
Posts: 10508
Location: Peterborough, Ontario
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)
From what I have seen/heard, there has been no mention of wysiwyg requirements in the game. I THINK in that respect it is akin to Battletech.

_________________
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:10 pm
  

User avatar
Hero

Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:18 pm
Posts: 1323
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
jaymz wrote:
From what I have seen/heard, there has been no mention of wysiwyg requirements in the game. I THINK in that respect it is akin to Battletech.


Good to know.

Given the 'card upgrades' that exist, I didn't expect that to be the case officially, but given some of the rather... ahh, heated discussions that have been had (here and elsewhere) on the topic of paint schemes and standards, I wouldn't be assuming anything until clearly told otherwise either.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:13 pm
  

User avatar
Palladin

Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:33 pm
Posts: 10508
Location: Peterborough, Ontario
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)
Truth. One thing this game is not though is 40K so I think we'll be ok.

_________________
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:52 pm
  

User avatar
Champion

Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:13 am
Posts: 2153
Location: Sekti-Abtu
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!
jaymz wrote:
Maximilian Jenius wrote:
Are you looking for MAs to support the official launch or are MAs the only participants?

Can you be an MA just for Robotech RPG tactics? And what is expected of a RRT MA?



I'll take a shot at this if Z doesn't mind...

"Are you looking for MAs to support the official launch or are MAs the only participants?"

The answer is both. Being an MA will allow you to somewhat "officially" represent Palladium at this launch and other events as well. Otherwise you are "just a guy" doing a demo so to speak. Being an MA is supposed to give you access to swag/prizes and such as well whereas not being an MA is not likely to get you that access.

"Can you be an MA just for Robotech RPG tactics? And what is expected of a RRT MA?"

I am pretty sure you are not required to run any and all games though it is desirable for you to do so to both broaden your own gaming and to help promote the company's other lines when and where possible.

Expectations are essentially to just run demos locally by and large, and to promote the game to generate interest with more people.

Dead on- thanks Jaymz!

_________________
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:43 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:02 pm
Posts: 3810
Location: new york
Comment: NEVER QUIT..... I got lucky
zyanitevp wrote:
Coming soon- official launch details- sign up to be an MA now to be part of the official launch!! Date to be determined soon- early 2015!! Sign up early!!

Count me in!

_________________
let your YES be YES and your NO be NO but plz no maybe


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:28 pm
  

User avatar
Megaversal® Ambassador

Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:08 pm
Posts: 4
I sent an email over today to inquire about the MA program, just waiting to hear back!


          Top  
 
 
Post new topic Reply to topic



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group