Returns and Exchanges and missing pieces

For all talk related to Robotech RPG Tactics™. A strategic, tactical board game brought to you by Palladium Books®, Ninja Division® and Harmony Gold®

Moderators: Phaze, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Jefffar
Supreme Being
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.

Re: Returns and Exchanges and missing pieces

Unread post by Jefffar »

If you wish to contact Palladium Books, please go here and either fill out the form or call or mail them directly.
Official Hero of the Megaverse

Dead Boy wrote:All hail Jefffar... King of the Mods

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

Palladium Forums of the Megaverse Rules

If you need to contact Palladium Books for any reason, click here.
Jefffar
Supreme Being
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.

Unread post by Jefffar »

Those are the channels that will reach the ears of those you want to speak to. Posting here on the forums rarely actually gets a direct staff response.

Did you try calling during business hours? Their phone number is listed there.

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

Forar
Hero

Unread post by Forar »

Jefffar wrote:Those are the channels that will reach the ears of those you want to speak to. Posting here on the forums rarely actually gets a direct staff response.

Do they accept international collect calls?

Edit: to be clear, I'm not just asking for myself. I've seen many express concerns over the years that such calls would be inconvenient due to both the cost and time zone difference for some backers, and they represent only a fraction of the potential user base.
Jefffar
Supreme Being

Unread post by Jefffar »

Forar, there a re a few different means of contact on the place I linked to. A webform, their mailing address, their fax number and two business numbers. I do not know what their policy is in regards to collect calls, but one of those methods of communications should suffice.

Forar
Hero

Unread post by Forar »

Interesting.

I do believe WRRD himself mentioned that last he'd heard there was going to be an email address set up to simply and directly handle such questions/issues in a format that is both convenient to use and allows for easy inclusion of images should they be necessary.

Are you indicating this is no longer the case?
Jefffar
Supreme Being

Unread post by Jefffar »

I'm only giving what the current existing contacts are for Palladium Books.

If future contacts are added to the list I'll add them to my future responses.

NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Jefffar is not the one with the question. He has provided you with multiple options to choose from to connect/reach out to Palladium and ask your question directly.

Do NOT try and bait any of us moderators just because you have not received an answer you are willing to accept.

However, for your convenience, I have sent Kevin, Wayne, Alex and Jeff B. a link to this topic and asked if they could take a moment to respond.

If calling is not an option for you or anyone else, whether due to distance, timezone or whatever reason, there is always "Skype" which would allow for free calls or you can make the call using Google Voice which is free.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Forar
Hero

Unread post by Forar »

I like how "get a mic and a skype account or set up Google Voice" are the simpler answers than "set up an email address and check it a couple times a week".

Why should the onus be on dozens, hundreds or even thousands of users?

This has come up repeatedly over the last half a year, and while I will wholeheartedly posit that Wayne, Jeff, Kevin and co have far more pressing matters to attend to with Gencon and Wave One looming, it certainly shouldn't have taken this long to simply say "Hey, go set up "RRTQuestions@palladiumbooks.com" at any point in the past year and a half.

Hell, this is the kind of information that would probably be good to have on the boxes.

I mean, unless those were already printed.

... oops.
jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Unread post by jaymz »

Rick S. wrote:
Jefffar wrote:Those are the channels that will reach the ears of those you want to speak to. Posting here on the forums rarely actually gets a direct staff response.

only response obtained by phone was that they do not expect any problems.

So talking to someone directly, the answer you were given by someone at the company was "we do not expect any problems" but no indication of if there was actually a return policy in place for defective sprues etc?
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Unread post by Kevin »

Rick S. wrote:Dear PB this question has been asked by several people with no response still but many of us backers would like to know what Palladiums return/exchange/missing piece policy is?

is there one?
if so how do we go about it?
with smoke signals? snail mail? fax? phone? e-mail? telegram? morse code? how?

It's no secret. Palladium stands behind all of its products. As always, if there is a problem with any Palladium product call the office (734-721-2903) and we'll try to resolve it.

Same goes for Robotech RPG Tactics. If there is a missing or defective game piece/sprue, etc. just give the office buzz and will send the replacement item out to you. Most other forms of communication works too (help board, snail mail, etc., but calling the office is your best bet for a fast response.

-- Kevin Siembieda, Publisher
McPherson
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: Still hunting for Pineapple Salad.

Unread post by McPherson »

Kevin wrote:It's no secret. Palladium stands behind all of its products. As always, if there is a problem with any Palladium product call the office (734-721-2903) and we'll try to resolve it.

Same goes for Robotech RPG Tactics. If there is a missing or defective game piece/sprue, etc. just give the office buzz and will send the replacement item out to you. Most other forms of communication works too (help board, snail mail, etc., but calling the office is your best bet for a fast response.

-- Kevin Siembieda, Publisher

Thank you for the answer Kevin.

Not that I am expecting problems but for those of us outside of your country and timezone is there a digital method that Palladium would prefer (a specific email address or help area?)

Thanks for your time.

- End of Line -
Eternally hunting for Pineapple Salad.
Forar
Hero

Unread post by Forar »

TheOttoman wrote:Most importantly, does this need to be done now? No.

Given that product is supposed to be "in the wild" in less than 2.5 weeks, now is actually the perfect time to get that set up.

Or, even more ideally, a month or two ago and have it printed right on the box. But obviously that ship has sailed.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Yeah, you got your answer. I've sent Kevin an email about the possibility of setting up an email dedicated to RRT Support and I will suggest the 800 # as well <-- Though I don't know if they will go for that one. They only have so many people available to answer a phone call.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
rosco60559
Explorer

Unread post by rosco60559 »

Great, glad to get an answer finally. One thing kinda bugs me though, pb could have said that answer publicly months ago.
I get it that they're branching into something new but there are good examples out there for this issue of broken/miscast product they could have learned from. The 2 largest is gw and privateer press, they are spot on with the customer service. It might benefit them to actually hire a person or 3 just to work the phones for this issue and taking orders if they are that strapped for people to answer a phone.

Return to “Robotech RPG Tactics™”