Just saw new Battle Pod pics

For all talk related to Robotech RPG Tactics™. A strategic, tactical board game brought to you by Palladium Books®, Ninja Division® and Harmony Gold®

Moderators: Phaze, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Jerell
Hero

Just saw new Battle Pod pics

Unread post by Jerell »

Just saw the new pics of the test run of the Battle Pods. Note the last picture with this statement, "and now... from behind... note- the hips are two pieces, we are confident that most seams on armor will be treated this way - and anything in the test-shot phases that do not pass muster will get tightened up.”

Hip seams look wonderful to me. If the destroid seams end up looking like the pod seams I'm going to have a big Zentraedi size laugh. :bandit:

Thanks PB and ND for the quick update! Like I said earlier, looking forward to seeing further test runs assembled fresh from the sprues. :ok: Looking good guys.
Alpha 11
Palladin

Re: Just saw new Battle Pod pics

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

Jerell wrote:Just saw the new pics of the test run of the Battle Pods. Note the last picture with this statement, "and now... from behind... note- the hips are two pieces, we are confident that most seams on armor will be treated this way - and anything in the test-shot phases that do not pass muster will get tightened up.”

Hip seams look wonderful to me. If the destroid seams end up looking like the pod seams I'm going to have a big Zentraedi size laugh. :bandit:

Thanks PB and ND for the quick update! Like I said earlier, looking forward to seeing further test runs assembled fresh from the sprues. :ok: Looking good guys.

Ya, saw them also. And if I remember right, he didn't go all out when he put them together. So, if that is true, then they will look even nicer if everything is done to them.
Alpha 11
Palladin

Re: Just saw new Battle Pod pics

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

Vhongthugz wrote:wow this http://palladiumbooks.com/cuttingroom/O ... 152350.jpg is wonderful.
it's good for collection. And looking good.

Yes, its looking like it's going to look good. Which I'm glad.

Return to “Robotech RPG Tactics™”