Now I'm all hyped up

For all talk related to Robotech RPG Tactics™. A strategic, tactical board game brought to you by Palladium Books®, Ninja Division® and Harmony Gold®

Moderators: Phaze, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Jerell
Hero

Now I'm all hyped up

Unread post by Jerell »

Was watching some random youtube videos today, including this and this. Now I'm all hyped up to get my RRT going. I'm such a Robotech/Macross addict sometimes. It must get in your blood or something... I don't know. :bandit:

Now for the question, do I try to make my Zentraedi represent 7 Mechanized (Khyron's boys)... or perhaps do a more DYRL paint scheme? Alas, such decisions will weigh heavily on me.

When I get a large number, I wonder if some pods would look good in an ambush pattern, for like a Malcontent or something.
jedi078
Champion
Comment: The next group of player characters to surrender in one of my games are going to play Russian roulette.

Re: Now I'm all hyped up

Unread post by jedi078 »

One cool way you can do a Malcontent camo pattern is give the Regult a normal paint job, and then add a light layer of OD green, but not enough to completely cover up the original paint job.

Another thing you can do is maybe just add splotches of brown and green on top of the original paint job.
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem".
Ronald Reagan, President of the United States; 1985
Jerell
Hero

Re: Now I'm all hyped up

Unread post by Jerell »

Nice.

jedi078 wrote:One cool way you can do a Malcontent camo pattern is give the Regult a normal paint job, and then add a light layer of OD green, but not enough to completely cover up the original paint job.

Another thing you can do is maybe just add splotches of brown and green on top of the original paint job.

Yeah, I may experiment after I get a solid core of regular zentraedi painted. I might used Panzer Gold in place of OD, just because I still have a decent stock pile of it. And I like that colour. :bandit:

Return to “Robotech RPG Tactics™”