perm loss of your P.P.E

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

snakebliskan
D-Bee

perm loss of your P.P.E

Unread post by snakebliskan »

what happens if you have zero P.P.E.... as in it is removed..... I tan into this recently a spell one of the guys has required permenently giving up PPE from my base. now I dont usually use ppe im a man at arms type and I said I will give up all my PPE for the spell. is there any negitive effect if I do this?
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Re: perm loss of your P.P.E

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

The only effect of zero P.P.E. is having zero P.P.E.

There are no side effects.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
hup7
Wanderer

Unread post by hup7 »

Some further questions on Permanent PPE loss. Given multiple people can work together on rituals, spells, abilities and share PPE...
1. Can they lose PPE at different rates? Can one person take the Permanent loss, while the others don't or the loss is shared evenly (as possible).
2. Can others be 'used' as permanent loss tokens? Either willing (coerced, charmed, etc...) or unwilling?

The use of sacrifices makes sense but would really give evil a huge advantage?
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

1: the primary caster in the ritual bears the entire cost. It cannot be split or shared.

2. The only known way is to bribe, charm or coerce someone who knows the spell into casting it for you. You may need to teach them first if they don't already know the spell.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

Nekira Sudacne wrote:The only effect of zero P.P.E. is having zero P.P.E.

There are no side effects.

NS has stated the canon answer to that situation.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.

Return to “Rifts®”