Undead Slayer Monster Tattoo

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Axelmania
Knight

Re: Undead Slayer Monster Tattoo

Unread post by Axelmania »

they never seem to give a clear definition of how IQ might relate to this, at some point didn't we look at all the named examples of summonable monsters and compare their racial IQs?
cosmicfish
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: Hi.

Unread post by cosmicfish »

Smiling_Bandit wrote:Hey folks. I'm in the process of making an Undead Slayer character and I've hit a snag. I'd like to have a waghalter from Land of the Damned book 1 as a monster tattoo.

I was reading through the information given and I noticed that their intelligence was more than an animal, but not quite human. Would that preclude it from being a monster tattoo? Or the fact it isn't actually have human IQ allow them as tattoo?

Smiling_Bandit - Is known far and wide for his penchant for insect like monsters

GM fiat. I would allow it.
SpiritInterface
Hero

Unread post by SpiritInterface »

Smiling_Bandit wrote:Hey folks. I'm in the process of making an Undead Slayer character and I've hit a snag. I'd like to have a waghalter from Land of the Damned book 1 as a monster tattoo.

I was reading through the information given and I noticed that their intelligence was more than an animal, but not quite human. Would that preclude it from being a monster tattoo? Or the fact it isn't actually have human IQ allow them as tattoo?

Smiling_Bandit - Is known far and wide for his penchant for insect like monsters

Since some of their examples have higher than animal intelligence, I would say that it wouldn't preclude waghalter.
Veni Vidi Vici
Una Salus Victis Nullam Sperare Salutem
Sic vis pacem, Para bellum
Audentes fortuna iuvat
O Tolmon Nika
Oderint Dum Metuant

Return to “Rifts®”