need help with vehicular weapons

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Knight_General
Wanderer

need help with vehicular weapons

Unread post by Knight_General »

trying to figure out if there is a list of vehicular weapons somewhere, or if people here know where i can find some good vehicular weapons. the character i am playing may end up having to use vehicular weapons as opposed to regular weapons held by hands as he is a robot wolf. i thought that i could just modify an existing hand held weapon to be mounted but if that is not the case then i need another type of weapon to use.
ShadowLogan
Palladin

Re: need help with vehicular weapons

Unread post by ShadowLogan »

Convenient List of Vehicle Weapon Add-ons? The only list like that I'm aware of is found in the Robot RCC in Source Book 1. Some vehicles (and bots) will list optional features.

There are weapon systems that can be mounted to vehicles, and usually it will be mentioned somewhere in the entry.

Just because the weapon is hand held does not mean it could not be modified for use by a robot wolf.
Dustin Fireblade
Knight

Unread post by Dustin Fireblade »

Pretty much. Whatever the vehicle has is usually what you are going to be using. I can only think of one case where a tank ended up with a boom gun cannon.
HWalsh
Hero

Unread post by HWalsh »

In your other thread you commented that the issue with the Command Wolf is that it was big. If you scaled it down to normal (or even dire) wolf size, I don't think you'd need vehicular weapons.

If I remember correctly, as a robot, you can indeed mount weapons to yourself.

I admit, I find the concept a bit weird, but it should work.
Knight_General
Wanderer

Unread post by Knight_General »

well i appreciate the help you guys you all have helped me tremendously and i even the ability to go back to it with this forum. thank you once again everyone
kaid
Knight

Unread post by kaid »

NG2/triax 1 and 2 and mercenaries I think have additional weapon systems for powerarmor/vehicles/robot vehicles. NG2 does a good job of having a lot of their vehicle weaponry listed as individual options in the weapon section of the book.

Return to “Rifts®”