Board index » MDC Worlds » Rifts®

Unread postPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:52 am

Monk

Comment: The Munchkin Fairy
Humans are not demons. The process of reincarnation specifically affects a demons memory.

e.g. it is not death that makes demons forget soulmancy. It's the process of demon-specific reincarnation. Humans don't go through that process and so are unaffected by it.

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon

Unread postPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:51 am

Monk

Comment: The Munchkin Fairy
Candy wrote:
Makes me wonder if there's any small window to resurrect a demon via magic the way you would a human prior to them getting caught in that amnesiac reincarnation spiral.

Well, maybe if they had a spell that would let them put a soul into a gem instead of passing on into reincarnation. Then you could use magic to put it in a new body

Oh wait. Soulmancers can totally do that. :)

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon