New Book!

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Captain_Nibbz
Adventurer

New Book!

Unread post by Captain_Nibbz »

Just saw the new mini-update, looks like the new book is AT the printers! Needless to say I sent in my pre-order as soon as I saw the news. Is anyone else as excited about this release as I am?
A good friend will help you hide a body. A best friend will lend you the P.P.E. you need to resurrect the body as a loyal zombie servant.

"If I kept a list of all time worst Sound Off threads, this would be way up there." - Mack
Captain_Nibbz
Adventurer

Re: New Book!

Unread post by Captain_Nibbz »

I guess its just me then!

Either way, just got my preorder in the mail this morning! Can't wait to settle in tonight, crack it open, and have mini-panic attacks about the parallels between a zombie outbreak and our current health crisis!
A good friend will help you hide a body. A best friend will lend you the P.P.E. you need to resurrect the body as a loyal zombie servant.

"If I kept a list of all time worst Sound Off threads, this would be way up there." - Mack
Snake Eyes
Hero
Comment: Living in Florida, soon to be Dinosaur Swamp

Re: New Book!

Unread post by Snake Eyes »

I'm definitely getting the new book soon :)
The Dragon Has Spoken

Return to “Dead Reign™”