Izhmash Saiga-12 Combat Shotgun

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Blood-Angels
D-Bee

Izhmash Saiga-12 Combat Shotgun

Unread post by Blood-Angels »

Why is there no pricing in Dead Reign RPG for the Izhmash Saiga-12 Combat Shotgun??? Is there an errata published which lists the price for this shotgun specifically? Or any other shotgun in the Dead Reign game for that matter.
TheEvilDM
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: Started with Fantasy & TMNT in '88.

Re: Izhmash Saiga-12 Combat Shotgun

Unread post by TheEvilDM »

didn't even notice it was missing myself. Maybe it can be found in another book or you could just make up a price as the GM
- TheEvilDM
RailGuns & Dragons - Palladium RPGS!My Youtube Series Exploring Palladium products
Actual Plays Podcast - Can be found on all major Podcast platforms and youtube!
Beyond Earths - A Palladium Actual Play Podcast
- Season 1 DeadWinter- a Dead Reign Day 0 start
- Season 2 Heroes Unlimited Campaign!
- Season 3 Palladium Fantasy 1e (Current Season)
Rockwolf66
Hero

Re: Izhmash Saiga-12 Combat Shotgun

Unread post by Rockwolf66 »

In real life they were running about $600 at the time. even now with the import ban on new ones you can find a decent one for $800. The Chinese knockoffs of questionable quality can be had for under $500.
"Having met a few brits over here i wonder about them. The Military ones I met through my dad as a kid seem to be the most ruthless men on the planet..." -Steve Hobbs

Return to “Dead Reign™”