Random Thoughts.

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Rathorc Lemenger
Hero
Comment: I am the explorer Extreme. Searcher of all things mysterious and interesting. FEAR ME.

Random Thoughts.

Unread post by Rathorc Lemenger »

I was just reading up on the Toxic Zombie from the Hell Followed book and it got me thinking: Would it be possible to use that but instead of using radiation and chemicals, could you use stuff liked venom and poison from poisonous animals? I know that I sure would.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
I've created a monster.-Taalismn.
Believe in the unbelieveable, and you shall become known to the unknown-Rathorc Lemenger
It is well documented that for every minute you excercise, you add a minute to your life. This enables you, at 85 years of age, to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $5,000 per month-An anonymous family member of Rathorc Lemenger.
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Re: Random Thoughts.

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

in theory sure, but unless the players are eating the zombie i'm not sure it would make a difference compared to a standard zombie.

the thing about radioactive materials and dangerous chemicals is that they are an area effect danger.. get too close to radioactive material and you are in danger, get touched by it and you are in serious danger. and one soaked in hazardous chemicals is going to leave a dangerous trail and spread the chemicals to anything it touches.
but poison and venom only effect people once ingested or injected.. and since zombies don't have fangs and venom sacs injection doesn't really work.
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website

Return to “Dead Reign™”