Board index » SDC Worlds » Dead Reign™

Post subject: New Dead Reign game
Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:15 am

Hero

Comment: Hey, relaaaax. Pretend it's a game. Maybe it'll even be fun
Shoot the tubes, Dogmeat!
Just sent the intro to my crew

----
So, I think my inspiration gland is starting to work again and I've got an idea for our next game. It will be Palladium Modern. It will be Dead Reign with a twist, before Z-Day, it was a Beyond the Supernatural setting. As such your characters will be highly skilled, potentially psychic, and not totally unprepared for the event.

While the 'play yourself' or 'normal person trying to survive' is fun to ponder, read a book about, or watch in a movie, I don't think it's the way to go in a full game campaign. Especially with how powerful Dead Reign Zombies are.

As such the character classes that will be available will be a subset of those found in BTS, Dead Reign, Nightbane [NO NIGHTBANE, just stuff like the government agent, or paranormal investigators], Ninja's & Superspies [No cybernetics], Heroes Unlimited [Hardware, Physical Training, Special Training types], ect.

It is still going to be a survival horror game, except the survival part will be more likely than a standard Dead Reign game.
---

We will likely be dreaming up our characters in the next week or two; I'm going to try and keep an up to date log of how things work out. Not too dissimilar to our last nightbane campaign viewtopic.php?f=6&t=151402

Wish me luck