Naming the Next Rifter Zero

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

What should we name the new Rifter Zero?

Poll ended at Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:08 am

Rifter 0.1
67%
Rifter 0+
33%
Rifter -1
No votes
Rifter 0.2011
No votes

Total votes: 3

Lord Z
Hero
Comment: Court of Tarot author

Naming the Next Rifter Zero

Unread post by Lord Z »

Here is a list of the suggested titles we have had for Rifter Issue Zero Point One (working title). The question of picking a name has been raised recently, so I thought we should have a change to decide by vote.
Currently recruiting for Beyond the Supernatural games in 2019 which I am running on Discord: voice, text, and play-by-post. Here is the non-expiring server invite link: 418BQSLG

“All would be well. All would be heavenly— If the damned would only stay damned.”
-- Charles Fort, The Book of the Damned, 1913
Scott Gibbons
Palladium Books® Staff

Re: Naming the Next Rifter Zero

Unread post by Scott Gibbons »

Woohoo!!! First to vote!

I have always favored something along the lines of Rifter 0.1. It gives a feeling of continuity with both the regular Rifter as well as the Rifter Zero. Not to mention it has the ability to expand with additional editions without confusion.
A wise man once said, "Only a fool takes offense where none was intended." I repeat this good advice to myself at least once a day.

Calm, reasoned discourse is the best way to change minds; too bad all the calm & reason in the world can't open a willfully closed mind.
Lord Z
Hero
Comment: Court of Tarot author

Unread post by Lord Z »

I was going to vote only to break a tie. As it worked out, there was no tie.
Currently recruiting for Beyond the Supernatural games in 2019 which I am running on Discord: voice, text, and play-by-post. Here is the non-expiring server invite link: 418BQSLG

“All would be well. All would be heavenly— If the damned would only stay damned.”
-- Charles Fort, The Book of the Damned, 1913
Scott Gibbons
Palladium Books® Staff

Unread post by Scott Gibbons »

Who says every vote doesn't count?! :lol:
A wise man once said, "Only a fool takes offense where none was intended." I repeat this good advice to myself at least once a day.

Calm, reasoned discourse is the best way to change minds; too bad all the calm & reason in the world can't open a willfully closed mind.

Return to “The Rifter® Zero.x.x Project”