Mutant Characteristics Table

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Prince Cherico
Hero
Comment: Remember also that the smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights, cannot claim to be defenders of minorities
Ayn Rand

Unread post by Prince Cherico »

this is true awsomeness man
Svartalf- if Cherico were a character created in a point game system, he'd have all his scores in geeky skills and his youtube and weird net stuff schticks all paid through a a Terminal Bad Luck (with more nasty GM intervention) disadvantage, and probably an Uncouth (can not have social skills) disad as well...
In an RPG with deadly situations that character would have had to be replaced a dozen times over[
ZEN
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by ZEN »

Fantastic!
:-D
Little Sculptures
Hand crafted fantasy miniatures.
wolfsgrin
Adventurer

Unread post by wolfsgrin »

Awesome! I had this table for a long time and been wanting to update it. Now I dont have to. Wo0t! And by the way which Rifter would have the other table?
wolfsgrin
Adventurer

Unread post by wolfsgrin »

Danke!
ZEN
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by ZEN »

One of the enduring charms of Heroes Unlimited remains the fact that you can randomly roll up an entire character.. hence the reason why I love new and expanded random roll tables so much.
8-)
Little Sculptures
Hand crafted fantasy miniatures.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

bumped for longevity.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
gaby
Knight

Re: Mutant Characteristics Table

Unread post by gaby »

this is Great did you get any of it from rifter or made it up your self?
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants
Comment: "Your inferiority complex might be justified."
Location: Lurking on rooftops like a proper gargoyle should, in and around Tacoma, WA.

Unread post by Stone Gargoyle »

gaby wrote:this is Great did you get any of it from rifter or made it up your self?

It is based on the work of Brett Hegr from a website, which Mephisto modified. He explained that in the introduction to the thread.
"SG, you are a limitless fountain of Butt-Saving Advice. You Rock, Stone and Concrete." ~ TrumbachD
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants
Location: Lurking on rooftops like a proper gargoyle should, in and around Tacoma, WA.

I have not posted this to the Black Vault Wiki due to it having material by Brett Hegr in it, and not having permission to post it there from him, though it would be really cool to have it there.
"SG, you are a limitless fountain of Butt-Saving Advice. You Rock, Stone and Concrete." ~ TrumbachD
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

Mephisto wrote:The table has been updated and has been stickied. This is pretty out of date.
Are you saying that there is a more up-to-date table? If there is, can you provide a link?

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”