My New Campaign.

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

MADMANMIKE
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The Emolancer

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

..Yeah, man, if you were doing it online in a pbp I'd jump on that. As far as maps, get more specific. You want simple aerial view from 90 degrees above, or do you want a slight perspective? what about the level of detail? you want boxes on a grid or thick walls and doors and windows marked? Are you going to print them or show them on a computer screen to table top guys or just send the link/image via the net?

..I've built a generic building library in Poser 4 that I've been meaning to use for visual aids. So far all I've done is this pic of some Ruins in KC for the first session of my current Rifts campaign. But I could probably use them for some aerial shots; if you want just a generic city scape from the sky I could probably pull that off too....

-Mike >8]
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."
Borast
Champion

Unread post by Borast »

For basic ideas, you can't go wrong for purchasing road maps in a gas station or a 7-11...

For more detailed maps, GURPS and Battletech are the only two that come to mind off the top of my...waitaminit...

CARWARS (esp Sunday Drivers' and Crash City(?) expansions) is super great for that. They even have "after the crash" "Road Atlas" style maps (detailed and general) for MOST of NA (esp US) and the land of Oz...

(Should you want me to bring any with me Tuesday...call me about 4 or 5 to remind me to pull the stuff out. The two CW expansions noted above have a double large poster+ sized map at 1"=10' scale.)

>EDIT: Sunday Drivers and Crash City are the same set, simply put out under different names. :D Remembered that after I already had finished looking for the maps and cases. :lol:
Last edited by Borast on Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fnord

Cool...I've been FAQed... atleast twice!

.sig count to date: 2

"May your day be as eventful as you wish, and may your life only hurt as much as it has to." - Me...

Normality is Relative, Sanity is Conceptual, and I am neither.

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”