Super Soldier from Powers Unlimited Question:

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

znbrtn
Hero

Unread post by znbrtn »

as far as i know, yes
look up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane, it's Airman, *****, and i'm bringin' the pain!
i got a fan installed in my grill, no lie, i'm gonna blow your *** straight off the map, goodbye!
znbrtn
Hero

Unread post by znbrtn »

[quote="Lunarix]
Its true, it all depends on how the GM interprets it, or if he doesn't want it in the campaign he is running.[/quote]
cuz... ya know... jumping is too powerful...... :D
look up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane, it's Airman, *****, and i'm bringin' the pain!
i got a fan installed in my grill, no lie, i'm gonna blow your *** straight off the map, goodbye!
ZEN
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by ZEN »

me to :shock:

I'd allow this combo because it costs a couple of er.. power slots.. and it makes for a nice and nifty character, plus everyone loves Flea Man! or Sproing the Human Spring!
And if a 200lb guy falling out of the sky is bad, think about the same guy hurling bricks at targets while sailing overhead.. owie :-?

8-)
Little Sculptures
Hand crafted fantasy miniatures.
znbrtn
Hero

Unread post by znbrtn »

ZEN wrote:me to :shock:

I'd allow this combo because it costs a couple of er.. power slots.. and it makes for a nice and nifty character, plus everyone loves Flea Man! or Sproing the Human Spring!
And if a 200lb guy falling out of the sky is bad, think about the same guy hurling bricks at targets while sailing overhead.. owie :-?

8-)

LOL, i MUST use that idea!!! :lol: he'd fit perfectly into my insanity campaign! :P
Sabr2th

It would be the GM's Choice

Unread post by Sabr2th »

As a GM, I would probably allow it as long as it was used creatively. When a player comes up with a new idea that sounds good but may be too powerful or unbalancing here's what I do:

1. Ask myself :"Will this fit into the Campaign with little or no problem?"
2. Ask myself :"Is this player up to playing this kind of thing without abusing it?"
3. If the answer to #1 is YES and #2 is NO, Ask myself: "Are there limitations I can put on it to make it work with the Campaign?" (Like the aforementioned Leaping: I might say that you could only make such prodigious leaps PE/2 times a day.

There are many ways that you can balance the unbalancing. These are just a few.

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”