W.P. Sharpshooter

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Borast
Champion

Unread post by Borast »

Yes, they do have a bonus to hit based on PP, but all other bonuses to hit from WP are cancelled, but the bonus ONLY works with the SPECIFIC weapon in question. But, this is a "called" shot, and costs two actions. Only "aimed" shots are eligible. They also have a bonus to initiative for quickdraw with their "special" weapon.

However, I have not been able to a Shrpshooter skill in HU (2nd Ed, or GMG).
Fnord

Cool...I've been FAQed... atleast twice!

.sig count to date: 2

"May your day be as eventful as you wish, and may your life only hurt as much as it has to." - Me...

Normality is Relative, Sanity is Conceptual, and I am neither.
Tinker Dragoon
Supreme Being

Unread post by Tinker Dragoon »

JW02 wrote:The Sharpshooter skill in HU2 is under Hardware: Weapons on page 133. But it doesn't say anything about PP bonuses to attack.

What is confusing me, is at the end it says see the W.P. Sharpshooter Speciality skill description for full details.

I cannot find this anywhere in the book. The only place it talks about Sharpshooter is on page 133.

That's what happens when you copy and paste something from another book without editing it for context.

In HU it would appear that W.P. Sharpshooter only provides the trick shots, and none of the other bonuses of the Rifts version, but you could always use the Rifts version if you prefer.
There you go man, keep as cool as you can.
Face piles of trials with smiles. It riles
them to believe that you perceive the web they weave
and keep on thinking free.

-- The Moody Blues, In the Beginning

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”