Heroes Unlimited revised question.. pls. help!

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

MADMANMIKE
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The Emolancer

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

..Page 162, Heroes Unlimited Revised, Tandom Super Abilities Table; it's the "how many powers table" left over from the first edition unrevised; It's the same table found under the experiment category, and really had no business back there; aside from the Experiment, all other categories that could have powers had their own tables or specified one Major and one minor, and suggested rolling on the Random Super Abilities Selection tables, which were the complete randomized lists of powers.

..Page 20 of 2E has a random power category table (revised table from pg. 12 of HU Revised), and page 226 has the new redundant Number and Category of Super Abilities table; this one is unique in relation to others from the book, sort of an amalgam of the Experiment and Mutant tables, sans random mutation results. Just another option if you want your Experiment to have Psionics as well.

..Note the sticky on the top of this forum, with Kittenstomp's Random Tables of DOOM has a complete random list of all the powers from all the books.

-Mike >8]
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."
Uncle Servo
Champion

Unread post by Uncle Servo »

MADMANMIKE wrote:Note the sticky on the top of this forum, with Kittenstomp's Random Tables of DOOM has a complete random list of all the powers from all the books.

There you go... when in doubt, look for Kittenstomp. I'm holding out hope that he'll finally get around to brewing up some more detailed character background tables so I won't have to actually finish mine. :D
My Artwork Samples Set on Deviant Art
Hi! I'm Danger, but today I'll be Uncle Servo's Sock Puppet. -- Danger
US <Uncle> saves the day again. -- RockJock
And Servo has engineered another good idea. -- Sentinel
ZEN
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by ZEN »

I printed out Kittenstomp's tables.. I'm considering stapling them into the front of my HU2ed book.. they are that useful.
8-)
Little Sculptures
Hand crafted fantasy miniatures.
MADMANMIKE
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The Emolancer

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

ZEN wrote:I printed out Kittenstomp's tables.. I'm considering stapling them into the front of my HU2ed book.. they are that useful.
8-)

..How dare you deface a book like that! Staples for cryin' out loud! :eek:

-Mike >8]
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."
Uncle Servo
Champion

Unread post by Uncle Servo »

Kittenstomp wrote:
Uncle Servo wrote:
MADMANMIKE wrote:Note the sticky on the top of this forum, with Kittenstomp's Random Tables of DOOM has a complete random list of all the powers from all the books.

There you go... when in doubt, look for Kittenstomp. I'm holding out hope that he'll finally get around to brewing up some more detailed character background tables so I won't have to actually finish mine. :D

Well I have an ethnicity table, a larger, more involved education table, a table for sexual orientation, and now all I have to do is find the time to go through the existing choices for backgrounds and flesh them out. This will not occur until I finish my equipment table, which so far has refused to stop growing in complexity.

Bad equipment table! Bad! Bad! Bad! :thwak:

Seriously though, those existing background tables are what need to be expanded upon the most... I've seen more backstory material in PlayStation games! :nh:
My Artwork Samples Set on Deviant Art
Hi! I'm Danger, but today I'll be Uncle Servo's Sock Puppet. -- Danger
US <Uncle> saves the day again. -- RockJock
And Servo has engineered another good idea. -- Sentinel

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”