I wish they would do this more often.....

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Cardiac
Adventurer

I wish they would do this more often.....

Unread post by Cardiac »

And it's all legal and official......

http://www.gametrademagazine.com/PDFs/G ... MASH_1.pdf
"In every country and in every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot, abetting his abuses in return for protection to his own" - Thomas Jefferson

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same god who has endowed us with senses, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo
Snowtiger
Adventurer

Unread post by Snowtiger »

Makes me wish they'd include HU the next time they do something like that.
"Gonna be sore in the mornin'."
- Hellboy, right after the boss fight scene, after getting up again.

"Never tempt the predator into a bloodlust."
- Snowtiger
The Baron of chaos
Champion

Unread post by The Baron of chaos »

yeah is kinda embarassing that they don't put HU in the list...
"The baron is made of raw win. Search your feelings, you know it to be true."
Daniel Stoker
Knight
Comment: Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis

Unread post by Daniel Stoker »

Jaegermeister wrote:But whose fault is that? KS and his Absolutely NO Fracking Conversion policy?

Oh, you mean the one that keeps him from facing trial for copyright issues?

Daniel Stoker
Judaism - More Old School than either Christianity or Islam.
Daniel Stoker
Knight
Comment: Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis

Unread post by Daniel Stoker »

Tyciol wrote:Obviously you forgot McFarlane =P

What they mean is that the policy is too strict, and takes away fun opportunities to do things like this.

Not at ALL. That's why I brought it up. <looks at his copy of Nightspawn> But it's because of threats of law suits just like that that forces Palladium to have the 'too strict' policy.

Daniel Stoker
Judaism - More Old School than either Christianity or Islam.
KromeLizard
D-Bee

Unread post by KromeLizard »

Daniel Stoker wrote:

What they mean is that the policy is too strict, and takes away fun opportunities to do things like this.

Not at ALL. That's why I brought it up. <looks at his copy of Nightspawn> But it's because of threats of law suits just like that that forces Palladium to have the 'too strict' policy.

Daniel Stoker
That really has no bearing here. Clearly this was published with the permission of all parties. Not that Palladium would have given that permission if asked.
Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

KromeLizard wrote:
Daniel Stoker wrote:

Daniel Stoker
That really has no bearing here. Clearly this was published with the permission of all parties. Not that Palladium would have given that permission if asked.

Yup - that little project was done with the permission of marvel and the relevant game companies - so no chance of a lawsuit. Actually - this isn't the only multi-system cooperation I've seen - there are several supplement books that can be used directly with several different types of superhero games (typically Hero and one other like SAS, MaM and so forth - they have full stats for both systems).

Maybe Palladium should look into producing a book in cooperation with another game company. Might increase the popularity of HU and Palladium in general (or at least non-Rifts Palladium).

Hmmm......I wonder if they did something similar concerning the new Spidey movie....hmmm
"In every country and in every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot, abetting his abuses in return for protection to his own" - Thomas Jefferson

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same god who has endowed us with senses, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”