New characters?

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Uncle Servo
Champion

Re: New characters?

Unread post by Uncle Servo »

budda wrote:I need a character thats isn't the stroungest kid in the neighbourhood but can compete with more strounger, high powered, Gung-ho characters. The type of character I like to use an experiment, mutant, empowered, psionics, imbued, symbiotic or super-invention need to know some combo's too.

How about a Supersoldier (hey, he's a sub-set of Experiment) from PU2 with the following:

Super powers of Negate Super Abilities and Karmic Power (substitute with Natural Combat Ability if the character is of an evil alignment).

SS Options of 1.) Tissue Density Increase, 2.) Attempted To Make Invulnerable, 3.) Increased Physical Agility/Dexterity and 4.) Hypnotic Mental Conditioning

SS Weapon of choice -- twin energy pistols or powered punch gauntlets

SS Vehicle of choice -- hover board or anti-gravity belt

He's not the strongest (no PS upgrades to Extraordinary or Superhuman), but he is incredibly durable with a maximum SDC of 640 plus AR 14 from SS options alone so he can take hideous amounts of punishment.

The NSA and KP abilities would also take care of the comparative advantage given by most super powers; imagine the look on the face of the evil munchkin with Multiple Selves, Invulnerability, and Sonic Speed as his vaunted powers are stripped away.

The hypnotic mental conditioning gives him a little bit of protection against psionics, which is one thing NSA doesn't cover IIRC.
My Artwork Samples Set on Deviant Art
Hi! I'm Danger, but today I'll be Uncle Servo's Sock Puppet. -- Danger
US <Uncle> saves the day again. -- RockJock
And Servo has engineered another good idea. -- Sentinel
Borast
Champion

Unread post by Borast »

Try Extraordinary PE and Natural Combat Ability.
Fnord

Cool...I've been FAQed... atleast twice!

.sig count to date: 2

"May your day be as eventful as you wish, and may your life only hurt as much as it has to." - Me...

Normality is Relative, Sanity is Conceptual, and I am neither.

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”