Need Help with levels

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

Most of the reguler games I have been a part of my chars have started @ Level one. The GM ussuly keeps track of what each char dose and assines the indiviual chars experienc points based on the exp table in each main book. Then when each char get enough exp to move them to their next level they get to change your char to reflect that the char is a higher level.

Another way GMs hand out exp is keeping track of what each char or what the group as a whole dose and how involved they are with the game. and base the exp that is handed on how involved in the game each char is.

Another way GMs hand out exp is .....on a whim.
Uncle Servo
Champion

Unread post by Uncle Servo »

Specifically, what kind of help are you looking for?

If you're looking for 'control' in the sense that you want to advance in levels, then I would suggest looking up the Experience Point tables in the HU2 core book. More importantly, make sure the game's GM looks at them and USES them.

I know this sounds overly simplistic, but if you want to increase levels you're going to have to gain XPs... which means your GM is going to have to award them.

Aside from that, I can't really offer any advice based upon what you originally posted.
My Artwork Samples Set on Deviant Art
Hi! I'm Danger, but today I'll be Uncle Servo's Sock Puppet. -- Danger
US <Uncle> saves the day again. -- RockJock
And Servo has engineered another good idea. -- Sentinel

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”