The Empowered.

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Cardiac
Adventurer

Re: The Empowered.

Unread post by Cardiac »

The extra PS is added when he takes his Demigod form (16+3D6+20). When he is regular old joe shmoe human his PS is 16.
"In every country and in every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot, abetting his abuses in return for protection to his own" - Thomas Jefferson

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same god who has endowed us with senses, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo
Cardiac
Adventurer

Re: The Empowered.

Unread post by Cardiac »

Hyperion wrote:Are you sure?

That means his PS will be 45(supernatural), PP will be 27, PE is 30 and PB is an immense 32.

How can that be correct?

Why even give him his 2 Majors and 3 minors?

Oh - ok - I thought one of his powers was the actual super-ability of Supernatural PS. I misunderstood.

The attributes under Physical Metamorphosis - Demigod are what you roll to determine the heroic form's stats - you do not add them to your existing stats - you roll them seperately.

In other words, the character's PS in human form is a normal 16, but while he is in his Demigod form, his PS jumps to a supernatural PS of 20+3D6 (whatever you rolled).

Now if you select Supernatural PS as a power (or any other PS-enhancing powers), you can add the bonus it provides to your demigod's 20+3D6 strength score.
"In every country and in every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot, abetting his abuses in return for protection to his own" - Thomas Jefferson

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same god who has endowed us with senses, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”