Board index » SDC Worlds » Heroes Unlimited™

Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 7:42 am

Dungeon Crawler

I decided to roll up a Eugenics character and was able to get a 17 million dollar budget. I was on easy street. Or so I thought.

After going through the section once my character was already extremely formidable and I had only spent 9 million dollars. I already had 4 minors, 2 majors and a bunch of other more powerful abilities. After going through it again to flesh out my character I now had 7 minors, 2 Majors, Psionics, maxed SDC, high NAR, and buckets of other beefy enhancements. I still didnt spend the whole budget.

He is easily one of my most powerful and versatile characters.

Hmm He'd make a great villian. :D

Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 8:56 am

Adventurer

Just reduce the budget by 25 to 50% if you want to (that's what I have done).

And/or if you think certain powers are too cheap, raise the price. Carmen has already noted that a couple hearing powers are missing zeroes at the end of the price - so there may even be other typos.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same god who has endowed us with senses, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo

Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 10:50 am

Adventurer

And some powers doesn't belong in the class. There's only so much you can do biologically and Super Energy Expulsion ain't one of them. Now, a zapper like the electric eel has (I have to see how it does it - is the watery environment a big factor?) is alright. Or those little flashlights that those weirdo fishes have at the bottom of the ocean is cool too. The power glowbug is cool too since the Japanese sold those glowing fishes last Christmas.

The courageous enter dark caves alone, the clever send in the courageous first, the cleverest wait behind the clever.
-- THE BOOK OF CATACLYSM