Board index » SDC Worlds » Heroes Unlimited™

 


Post new topic Reply to topic
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: NEW POWERS!
Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:57 pm
  

User avatar
Virtuoso of Variants

Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:18 pm
Posts: 6649
Location: Lurking on rooftops like a proper gargoyle should, in and around Tacoma, WA.
Comment: "Your inferiority complex might be justified."
Nightmartree wrote:
(And OMG i'm in the black vault!? SQUEEEE, though lol i'm Nightmaretree on there)
Oops, did I misspell your name? I can fix it if you'd like.

_________________
"SG, you are a limitless fountain of Butt-Saving Advice. You Rock, Stone and Concrete." ~ TrumbachD
http://wiki.thedeificnmi.com/index.php?title=Main_Page


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: NEW POWERS!
Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:42 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43061
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
In my continuing quiet quest to create a superpower for every letter of the alphabet....

Xerox Body(Minor)
“...and just how long, again, did it take you to realize you were, in fact, talking to the equivalent of a cardboard cutout of Doctor Duplex?”

Range: Self
Duration: 30 minutes per level of experience
The superbeing can produce a 3D dummy of themselves. The duplicate is static, possesses no animation, no life signs, but is otherwise a photo-perfect image of the creator. Taking 15 SDC or more of damage reveals it to be a hollow shell of paper-like material, and a good strong breeze can blow it over unless somehow anchored in place. Takes 1 APM to produce a copy+1 per level of experience(so a level 2 character can 'print off' two images of himself with just one action, and at level 3 , 3 copies). Note however, that copies made with one action will all be identical(have the same pose), whereas copies made with separate actions can be posed differently. The maximum number of copies that the superbeing can create in this manner per hour is equivalent to the character's P.E..

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


Last edited by taalismn on Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: NEW POWERS!
Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:03 am
  

User avatar
Dungeon Crawler

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:16 pm
Posts: 226
Location: Rifts Denmark
Comment: 44 years in denver, but now in grand rapids.
Yeah my nephew just set a colorado record on the big 3, but his spotter is his 5'10 amazon girlfriend. He's doing record level benches but its a girl handin him the bar. She's a knockout.


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: NEW POWERS!
Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:29 pm
  

User avatar
Virtuoso of Variants

Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:18 pm
Posts: 6649
Location: Lurking on rooftops like a proper gargoyle should, in and around Tacoma, WA.
Comment: "Your inferiority complex might be justified."
taalismn wrote:
In my continuing quiet quest to create a superpower for every letter of the alphabet....

Xerox Body(Minor)
One copy per level of experience can be produced per APM.
This is a bit confusing. Does it use an attack to create one? I don't get it.

_________________
"SG, you are a limitless fountain of Butt-Saving Advice. You Rock, Stone and Concrete." ~ TrumbachD
http://wiki.thedeificnmi.com/index.php?title=Main_Page


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: NEW POWERS!
Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:12 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43061
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Stone Gargoyle wrote:
taalismn wrote:
In my continuing quiet quest to create a superpower for every letter of the alphabet....

Xerox Body(Minor)
One copy per level of experience can be produced per APM.
This is a bit confusing. Does it use an attack to create one? I don't get it.

Fixed the original post for (hopefully) greater clarity. Thanks for the concrit.

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: NEW POWERS!
Unread postPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:11 pm
  

User avatar
Champion

Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:29 am
Posts: 1766
Location: West Central region of Indiana
Think of the business you could generate (if you were a villain) making and selling what are basically life sized pinata versions of yourself!

_________________
Look upon me and tremble ye masses. For I am The Necroposter!
keir451 wrote:
Amazing Nate; Thanks for your support!

Razzinold wrote:
And the award for best witty retort to someone reporting a minor vehicular collision goes to:
The Oh So Amazing Nate!

Nate, you sir win the internet for today! You've definitely earned the "oh so amazing" part of your name today. :lol:


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: NEW POWERS!
Unread postPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:30 pm
  

User avatar
Virtuoso of Variants

Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:18 pm
Posts: 6649
Location: Lurking on rooftops like a proper gargoyle should, in and around Tacoma, WA.
Comment: "Your inferiority complex might be justified."
taalismn wrote:
Stone Gargoyle wrote:
taalismn wrote:
In my continuing quiet quest to create a superpower for every letter of the alphabet....

Xerox Body(Minor)
One copy per level of experience can be produced per APM.
This is a bit confusing. Does it use an attack to create one? I don't get it.

Fixed the original post for (hopefully) greater clarity. Thanks for the concrit.
So is the maximum number the same as how many he can create per action, or is it unlimited on how many the character can make? What is the maximum number of copies that can coexist at one time?

_________________
"SG, you are a limitless fountain of Butt-Saving Advice. You Rock, Stone and Concrete." ~ TrumbachD
http://wiki.thedeificnmi.com/index.php?title=Main_Page


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: NEW POWERS!
Unread postPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:10 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43061
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Stone Gargoyle wrote:
[So is the maximum number the same as how many he can create per action, or is it unlimited on how many the character can make? What is the maximum number of copies that can coexist at one time?




Ah-Hah! Another thing I overlooked! Okay, and I've added this to the OP.
The maximum number of copies that the superbeing can create in this manner per hour is equivalent to the character's P.E..

Sure, with a 30-minute+ lifespan per copy, you can clutter up the landscape pretty messily with 3d standups of yourself, but this is BULK Xerox....and anybody using more than Mark 1 Eyeball's going to see the dummies(unless, of course, you got some other power, like thermal stealth, in which case their job just got a LOT harder :D )

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: NEW POWERS!
Unread postPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:07 pm
  

User avatar
Virtuoso of Variants

Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:18 pm
Posts: 6649
Location: Lurking on rooftops like a proper gargoyle should, in and around Tacoma, WA.
Comment: "Your inferiority complex might be justified."
taalismn wrote:
Stone Gargoyle wrote:
[So is the maximum number the same as how many he can create per action, or is it unlimited on how many the character can make? What is the maximum number of copies that can coexist at one time?




Ah-Hah! Another thing I overlooked! Okay, and I've added this to the OP.
The maximum number of copies that the superbeing can create in this manner per hour is equivalent to the character's P.E..

Sure, with a 30-minute+ lifespan per copy, you can clutter up the landscape pretty messily with 3d standups of yourself, but this is BULK Xerox....and anybody using more than Mark 1 Eyeball's going to see the dummies(unless, of course, you got some other power, like thermal stealth, in which case their job just got a LOT harder :D )
Thanks for the clarification. Wouldn't want the power being misused after all. No time to post the changes to the Vault today, have to do it tomorrow. 8)

_________________
"SG, you are a limitless fountain of Butt-Saving Advice. You Rock, Stone and Concrete." ~ TrumbachD
http://wiki.thedeificnmi.com/index.php?title=Main_Page


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: NEW POWERS!
Unread postPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:10 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 43061
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
S'right. Gotta change the toner cartridge on my Clon-a-matic anyways.

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
 
Post new topic Reply to topic



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot]


Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group