Multi-Tasking and All attack actions.

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Duskviper
Wanderer

Multi-Tasking and All attack actions.

Unread post by Duskviper »

Hey guys, If someone has the power Multi-Tasking, which states that a hero with this power can to a Full-set of actions while simultaneously doing another non-attack action, could a person who is doing an action that says uses all your attacks for that melee round still do a non-attack action as the power says?

Second part, is lets so using the power of Invisibility considered a non-attack action?
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Re: Multi-Tasking and All attack actions.

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

So long as they don't violate the text's limitations, yes.
As a GM, I would have to look at carefully to see if the combo you want to do violates the spirit of the rules before allowing it. So My advice is to talk to your own GM about specific situations.

If you mean 'to activate' the super power Invisibility with the same APM, then yes.
Thou, I would rule that the full fighting someone who's invisible penalties wouldn't count for that 1st attack.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
Duskviper
Wanderer

drewkitty ~..~ wrote:So long as they don't violate the text's limitations, yes.
As a GM, I would have to look at carefully to see if the combo you want to do violates the spirit of the rules before allowing it. So My advice is to talk to your own GM about specific situations.

If you mean 'to activate' the super power Invisibility with the same APM, then yes.
Thou, I would rule that the full fighting someone who's invisible penalties wouldn't count for that 1st attack.

For an example, it says that Jinx uses all attacks, Could I use Jinx Power and a non-attack action at the same time with Multi-tasking?
Duskviper
Wanderer

drewkitty ~..~ wrote:So long as they don't violate the text's limitations, yes.

Like I know under Spiral/Vortex Power: Create Tornado, that it says uses all attacks and you cannot do any other actions while doing it, that you cannot use Multi-Tasking to do something else at the same time, because that ability of the Spiral/Vortex power says you cannot.

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”