Kargan's Stuff(npcs, weapons and so on)

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Kargan3033
Hero

Kargan's Stuff(npcs, weapons and so on)

Unread post by Kargan3033 »

Hello everyone, it's been some time since I was last here on this site, anyways I'm slowly getting back into gaming so I will be posting my creations such as NPCs and what not for anyone who wants to use them in their games.

Feel free to use and abuse what ever I post here to fit your games.

Name:The Lone Wanderer
Race:Human
Sex:Male
Height:5'11
Weight:145lbs
Hair:Short dark red
Eyes:Dark blue
Cup Size:N/A
Description:A tall man with a medium build and a weary look in his eyes
Personalty:Quiet, grim and utterly ruthless and will do what he has to, to survive and trusts no one.
Nationality:N/A
Alignment:Aberrant with some miscreant tendencies.
IQ:15
ME:12
MA:9
PS:12
PE:13
PP:16 +1 to parry and dodge, +1 to strike
PB:13
SPD:11
HP:43
SDC:35
MDC:N/A
ISP:N/A
PPE:8
AR:17
OCC:Wasteland Survivor
Level:4
Exp:9,201
Bonuses:
+2 to roll with punch/fall/impact
+2 to pull punch
+2 to parry/dodge
Educational Level:Street Schooled
Skills:
Detect Ambush:50%
Detect Concealment::45%
Escape Artist:50%
Streetwise:54%
Palming:40%
Prowl:52%
Pick Locks:50%
Pick Pockets:45%
Climbing:60%
Concealment:40%
Speak Native Language(English):60%
Read&Write Native Language(English):35%
Find Contraband&Illegal Weapons:46%
Armorer(field):60%
Basic Mechanics:20%
Mathematics Basic:65%
Hunting
Preserve Food:45%
Identify Plants&Fruits:45%
Track Animals:40%
Skin and Prepare Animal Hides:50%
Land Navigation:56%
Wilderness Survival:45%
Secondary Skills:
Cook:55%
Fishing:60%
Sewing:65%
Number of Attacks:5
Hand to Hand:Basic
Kick Attack:Karate Style Kick:2D4 Damage or Snap Kick:1D6 Damage
WPs:
WP:Blunt
WP:Knife
WP:Automatic Pistol
WP:Bolt Action Rifles
WP:Automatic and Semi Automatic Rifles
WP:Energy Pistol
Natural Abilities:None
Powers:None
Major:N/A
Minor:N/A
Psionics:None
Magic:None
Spells:N/A
Weapons:
Combat Knife:Dam1D6

Semi automatic 10mm pistol:Dam:4D6 per round, Max Range:50 meters Ammo 9 rounds per standard mag, 18 rounds per extended mag

Wattz 120 semi automatic laser pistol:Dam:5D6 per shot, Max Range:800 feet, Ammo:20 shots per e-clip

Scoped C1A1 7.62 semi automatic rifle:Dam:5D6 per round, Max Range:650 meters Ammo:20 rounds per mag

Armor:
NBC rated class 4 hard armor:AR:17, SDC:280, Weight:20lbs

NBC rated multi optics helmet with gas mask:Targeting sight:1600 feet, Infra-red optics system:1600 feet, Telescopic monocular lens: 2 miles, Thermo imager:1600 feet, Special note, this helmet adds +1 to strike when the optics are engaged and the thermo imager can see in total darkness, shadows and see through smoke.

Note when Grayson is wearing both the armor and helmet he is immune to radiation, gas weapons and diseases.

Items:
3 18 round extended mags for the 10mm pistol, 4 e-cilps for the Wattz 120 laser pistol, 4 7.62 20 round mags for the C1A1 rifle, 2 litter steel canteen 4 fishing hooks a 250 feet spool of fishing line, flint and steel, a sleeping bag, a two man pop tent and a case of dry field rations (12 meals) 1 solar powered rechargeable flashlight:range 120 feet, 1 radiation detector:Range:120 feet

Vehicles:None

Money:120 dollars in small gold coins

Background:
Grayson was born into a typical wasteland pest hole of a village, he never knew his father and his mother was a *working* girl he learned well the hard lessons of survival at a young age.

When he was ten years old mutant raiders attacked his village, killing, violating or eating anyone they came across while he had been out hunting for food, when he came back to his village all that was left was a charred ruin.

So with nowhere to go and nothing to tying him to any one place in the hell spawned wasteland he set off in a random direction and never looked back.

Notes:
This character was inspired by the Fallout games and an old post apocalypse book series back in the 80's called Deathlands, the books are grimdark and violent, if you like post apocalypse books and games look it up you might find that you will like the books.
" Ale and Whores, it's not just your reward, it's your Motivation. "
Captain_Nibbz
Adventurer

Re: Kargan's Stuff(npcs, weapons and so on)

Unread post by Captain_Nibbz »

Kargan3033 wrote:Hello everyone, it's been some time since I was last here on this site, anyways I'm slowly getting back into gaming so I will be posting my creations such as NPCs and what not for anyone who wants to use them in their games.

Welcome back! I look forward to seeing what you create!
A good friend will help you hide a body. A best friend will lend you the P.P.E. you need to resurrect the body as a loyal zombie servant.

"If I kept a list of all time worst Sound Off threads, this would be way up there." - Mack
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

It seams that there are an outside element in the above char. There are no classes in the HU game. What you listed as a Class seams it should of been listed as the chars theme.

Posting format critique: In your PMs
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants
Comment: "Your inferiority complex might be justified."
Location: Lurking on rooftops like a proper gargoyle should, in and around Tacoma, WA.

Unread post by Stone Gargoyle »

This isn't a HU2 character. As others have stated, there are no OCCs in HU2, just power categories and education levels for skill programs. As for weapons, there is a Hardware thread stickied at the top of the forum for those.
"SG, you are a limitless fountain of Butt-Saving Advice. You Rock, Stone and Concrete." ~ TrumbachD
Kargan3033
Hero

Unread post by Kargan3033 »

Stone Gargoyle wrote:This isn't a HU2 character. As others have stated, there are no OCCs in HU2, just power categories and education levels for skill programs. As for weapons, there is a Hardware thread stickied at the top of the forum for those.

Thanks for the advice and info like I said it's been years since I have done this type of stuff and the folks here have been helpful in getting back into the swing of things, thanks drewkitty :-D
" Ale and Whores, it's not just your reward, it's your Motivation. "
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants
Comment: "Your inferiority complex might be justified."
Location: Lurking on rooftops like a proper gargoyle should, in and around Tacoma, WA.

Unread post by Stone Gargoyle »

Still, unless you want your stuff to get lost in the shuffle, you might want to find stickied threads dealing with the subject you want to share.
"SG, you are a limitless fountain of Butt-Saving Advice. You Rock, Stone and Concrete." ~ TrumbachD

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”