Atorian bionics not effecting psionics...

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

tsh77769
Dungeon Crawler

Atorian bionics not effecting psionics...

Unread post by tsh77769 »

I swear I remember reading a note in an official source (the rifter 14 and 17 atorian and thropo info is official but I'm not sure it was there) that the Atorian bionics were organic based so they didn't interfere with psionics but now I can't find it!

Can I get an assist?

tsh77769
tsh77769
Dungeon Crawler

Re: Atorian bionics not effecting psionics...

I FOUND IT!! I FOUND IT!!

Rifter #2 page 39 at the bottom of the cybernetic implants section!!

Please note that this is OFFICIAL material!

I'm so happy right now I could dance (except that I, you know, um, can't dance, like, at all).

tsh77769
Curbludgeon
Hero
Comment: They/Them

Unread post by Curbludgeon »

Noice. I don't know to what degree that can or should be extrapolated beyond the specific cybernetics and cyberarm computer of that entry, but even just a headjack without a downside would be nice to have.
tsh77769
Dungeon Crawler

Well, it IS official material but of course a GM can always restrict things as he needs or see fit.

Also, it can of course be exclusive to the Atorians or to even that specific OCC, etc.

None the less, it is cool to think of some sort of mix of bio-tech and bionics, perhaps think of it as a souped up ultra version of the more familiar bio-system cybernetics.

BTW, if I could only have 1 cybernetic system (to avoid interference with magic or psionics by SOME book regs, (some books say a partial conversion will retain his psionics but have half his ISP)) it would be the headjack with full upgrades.

Tsh77769
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

Correction,

Well, it IS official material but of course a GM can always expand things as he needs or see fit.

As in the officialness only covers Atoran cybernetic implants, not bionics. And the GM could include bionics to fall under the same tech area, but Bionics in the PB lexicon are not the same as cybernetics.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”