On the topic of Revised to 2nd ed conversions.....

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Reagren Wright
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

Unread post by Reagren Wright »

DEBBIE LOU

Real Names: Dreddle-Lorn
Alliases: Lu-lu, Dee, and Little Mom.
Occupation: Terrorists and Pranksters. Informal leader of the Micro Wizards
Alignment: Diabolic
Power Category: Mystic Study/Supernatural-Terlins
Experience Level: 12th
Hit Points: 80 S.D.C. 200 Armor Rating:A.R.: 12
P.P.E.: 220
Appearance: Seven year old girl with freckles, thick glasses (she has perfect vision), and
flaming red hair pulled into pigtails. Always wears dresses and tries to be hard to dress up.
Attributes: I.Q. 23, M.E. 19, M.A. 24, P.S. 12, P.P. 12, P.E. 22, P.B. 24, Spd 21
Age: Unknown, Sex: Female, Height: 4 feet (1.2 m),Weight: 65 lbs (29 kg).
Natural Abilities: Shrink to six inches tall (same as reduce self spell), animate objects
under 10 lbs (same as spell), open dimensional door to playhouse, keen vision and sharp senses,
supernatural strength and endurance, astral projection (60 minutes, 6 P.P.E.), familiar link (a
black cat), sense enchantment (90 feet/27.4 m) 68%, sense supernatural evil (90 feet/27.4 m),
sense magic (120 feet/36.6 m diameter) 4 P.P.E.
Spell Knowledge: Decipher magic, death trance, see the invisible, thunderclap,
ventriloquism, befuddle, chameleon, darkness, fear, heavy breathing, mystic alarm, armor of
ithan, breath without air, invisibility: simple, blind, charismatic aura, fool’s gold, multiple image,
shadow meld, trance, charm, horrific illusion, sleep, apparition, magic pigeon, mask of deceit,
time slip, tongues, circle of concealment, globe of silence, invisibility: superior, x-ray vision, love
charm, wisps of confusion, age, curse: phobia, mute, speed of the snail, sword to snakes,
phantom horse, summon shadow beasts, sanctum, and id barrier.
Combat Training: Basic
Attacks Per Melee: 6 (2 initial +4 from hand to hand)
Combat Bonuses: +1 to initiative, +2 to strike, +3 to parry, +3 to dodge, +2 to damage,
+4 to roll with punch/fall/impact, +4 to pull punch, +1 to disarm, +3 to perception, +4 to spell
strength (16 or better to save).
Saving Throws: +2 to save vs psionic and insanity, +4 to save vs. poison, +7 to save vs.
magic, +14% to save vs. coma/death, +7 to save vs. horror factor, and +3 to save vs.
possession.
Combat Skills: Punch 2D4, Elbow/Forearm 2D6, Knee 2D4, Power Blow 3D6 (counts as two
attacks), Kick 2D6, Snap Kick 2D4, Body Flip/Throw 1D6 plus P.S. damage bonus (lose initiative
and 1 attack/action), All Holds, and Critical Strike on an unmodified roll of 19-20.
Other Bonuses: +9% to all skills, +80% trust/intimidate, +70% to charm/impress.
Educational Background: Special training in the areas of science, communication, and physical.
Common Skills: Read-Write/Speak Native Language 98%/98%, Spell Translation 41%,
Lore: Demon & Monsters 98%, Lore: Geomancy 94%, Lore: Religion 98%, Archeology 98%, and
Holistic Medicine 98%.
Science Program: Computer Operation 98%, Mathematics: Advance 98%, Chemistry 98%,
Botany 98%, Astrophysics 98%, and Biology 98%.
Communication Program: Basic Electronics 98%, Radio: Basic 98%, Electronic
Countermeasures 98%, T.V./Video 98%, and Cryptography 98%.
Physical Program: Hand to hand: basic, acrobatics (sense of balance 98%, walk tightrope
98%, climb rope 98%, back flip 98%), gymnastics (parallel bars & rings 98%), and prowl 98%.
Secondary Skills: Mathematics: Basic 98%, Climbing 98/98%, Running, W.P. Archery (+7
to aim/Rate of Fire 8 ), Swimming 98%, First Aid 98%, Writing 94%, Cook ing98%, Sewing 98%,
Dance 98%, Singing 89%, Play Piano 89%, Pilot: Bicycling 84%, Pilot: Roller blades &
Skateboards 84%, Land Navigation 57%, Art (painting) 59%, Concealment 33%, Pick Pocket
39%.
Money: She will steal whatever she needs.
Weapons: Child sized bow with a variety of special arrows. The bow function just like a
regular compound bow.
1. Poisoned tipped, 2D6 plus save vs. lethal poison (14) or suffer 4D6 damage to hit points.
2. Explosive. These arrows explode on contact doing 6D6.
3. Incendiary. These arrows on impact bathing the target in flame. These arrows inflict 4D6 damage.
Smoke bombs,Throw: 100 feet (30.5 m), Damage: None, create smoke filled area to
provide protective cover (opponents cannot see through the smoke). Those obscured by smoke
are –6 to strike, parry, and dodge. Blast radius: 20 feet (6.1 m).
Tear gas grenades, Throw: 100 feet (30.5 m), Damage: Eyes burn, sting, and water
profusely, causing great discomfort and seeing is nearly impossible. Also causes major irritation in
the nose, mouth, and throat. No saving throw. Victims are –6 to strike, parry, and dodge, and
victim has no chance of gaining initiative and lose 1 attack/action. The gas cloud last for 1D4+1
melees.
Explosive grenades, Range 100 feet (30.5 m), Damage: 2D4x10. Blast Radius: 20 feet (6.1 m).
Firecrackers, Range 100 feet (30.5 m), Damage: None unless hold in hand then inflict 1D4
points of damage.
Equipment and Vehicle:
Dress of Mesmerism. Three times a day her dress transforms into a dazzling carrousal of
swirling lights. Anyone within 50 feet (15 m) must save vs. magic (13) or be mesmerized for 10
minutes. Those enchanted will simply stand their dumbfounded, gazing into empty space. The
victim will snap out of it on a 1-58% if he or she is attacked. However, left alone they will
remain mesmerized for the entire duration. Victims have no memory of the passing of time.
Debbie Lou has several of these dresses.
Microscope, magnifying glass, telescope, binocular, butterfly net, four walkie-talkies, cellular
phone (unlimited minutes), chemistry set, high quality laptop, new pocket computer, bugging
equipment, and fire crackers.
Magic Bicycles, these magic vehicles can travel up to 60 mph (96 km), fly up to a 100 feet (30.5
m) above the ground, drive up the side of a building, and ride on water.
Last edited by Reagren Wright on Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

113 pages later and all of these characters are now together in 1 big arse file!
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Reagren Wright
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

Cool. :D The old way was cut and paste on Microsoft Word and then
edit the material. Very tideous I must say.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Reagren Wright wrote:Cool. :D The old way was cut and paste on Microsoft Word and then
edit the material. Very tideous I must say.
thats how I did it. Copy/Paste in Microsoft Word. I didnt convert to PDF cuz I got tired. When I do convert to PDF, I will put the characters in the order they appear in the book.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Reagren Wright

Him, I was just briefing over the villians and I just discovered something?
Cardiac left out Triple Threat? :eek: Guess I've got one more to do.
And I also noticed some people asked about the Crime Masters. Guess I'll
throw those guys in as well.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Reagren Wright wrote:Him, I was just briefing over the villians and I just discovered something?
Cardiac left out Triple Threat? :eek: Guess I've got one more to do.
And I also noticed some people asked about the Crime Masters. Guess I'll
throw those guys in as well.
Crime Masters.. hehehe.. Old foes...
Reagren Wright

TRIPLE THREAT

Special Powers (applicable to all three entities)

1. Physical Transformation. Any of the three entities can take control of William in an
instant. When this happens, William physically transforms into the appearance of the controlling
entity (clothes and all), complete with that being’s hit points, S.D.C., skills, personality, and
powers. In each case the William’s attributes change to reflect the controlling entity. This
means William is actually four different people.

2. Switching Places. The three entities can swap places at will (counts as one melee
action/attack). When one entity retreats inside William he allows one of his fellow entities to
take his place. Once the host body is under its control, the body again transforms into the
appearance of the entity controlling it. Each entity has its own hit points, S.D.C., and powers,
to any damage the previous entity suffers will not reflect on the new entity. This damage will
also not reflect on William unless one of the entities was to be killed.

The ability to switch places and physically transform also give the entities the power to
seemingly disappear by ducking out of sight and turning into someone else. Of course they hide
inside William at any time and Mr. Stone will have no idea of what is going on. Anytime one of
the entities suffer critical damage, like having 12 hit points or less, he will automatically
retreat inside William, releasing one of the others or even William, himself.

3. Different Entity-Previous Body. When one of the entities first takes control of the host
body, he can for 2D4 minutes, retain William’s appearance or of the previous controlling entity,
even though it is a different entity wit the new being’s fresh hit points, I.S.P., P.P.E., S.D.C.,
power, and personality.

4. Regenerating Hit Points. Hit points and S.D.C. regenerate at the rate of 2 each hour
the entity is not in control of the host body. I.S.P and P.P.E. regenerate at the rate of 10 per
hour when not the controlling entity. Hit Points, I.S.P., P.P.E., and others regenerate at the
normal rate when the entity is the one in control of the host body.

5. Magic Aura. Each of the entities generates a different magic aura. It is this aura,
which causes the physical transformation and provides some additional S.D.C. protection.
Furthermore, the ability to see aura will show only the aura of the controlling entity and the
presence of supernatural evil. All the other aura (including William’s) are obscured by the
current dominant force. Note: If the aura is damaged, it slowly restores itself at the rate of 5
S.D.C. per hour. Even if the entity retreats into William’s body, the aura can only be restored at
5 S.D.C. per hour. Destroying the aura has no direct effect on the physical transformation of the
entity controlling William’s body or the others inside.

TRIPLE THREAT
The Three Entities/Personalities: Merlin Spellstone, Stanley Livingstone, and Larry Mindstone.
True Name: William B. Stone (the host body)
Occupation of W.B. Stone: Cemetery groundskeeper
Alignment: Anarchist
Power Category: William is a normal person. He is possessed by supernatural entities.
Experience Level: 4th level
P.P.E. 8
Appearance: Normal looking guy, in the cemetery he is often dirty and sweaty, wearing
overalls or old, tattered clothing. He walks with a slight limp and occasionally stutters. He is
often mumbling to himself.
Attributes: I.Q. 8, M.E. 3, M.A. 4, P.S. 15, P.P. 10, P.E. 12, P.B. 7, Spd 12.
Hit Points: 27 S.D.C. 31
Age: 30, Sex: Male, Height: 5 ft, 10 inches (1.55 m), Weight: 150 lbs (67.5 kg).
Natural Abilities: Impervious to all forms of mind control and possession (its already to
crowded in there).
Combat Training: Non-combatant. He cannot perform an automatic parry.
Attacks per Melee: 2 attacks/2 non-combat actions.
Saving Throws: -6 to save vs Horror Factor, -3 to save vs psionic attack, -4 to save vs
illusion, -2 to save vs insanity. Seducers gets a +20% bonus when using seduction, and anyone
intimidating or interrogating him get a +20% bonus.
Combat Skills: None
Educational Background: Street schooled, he dropped out of school in the 9th grade.
Common Skills: Read-Write/Speak 44%/English 92%, Mathematics: Basic 42%, and Pilot
Automobile 72%.
Street Skills: Streetwise 50%, Prowl 50%, Pick Locks 50%, Pick Pocket 50%, Palming 40%, Cook
55%, Sewing 60%, General Repair/Maintenance 55%, and Recycle 50%.
Secondary Skills: Fishing 60%, Swimming 70%, Pilot: Truck 56%, Identify Plants & Fruits
45%, Carpentry 45%, Gardening 52%, Salvage 55%, Basic Mechanics 60%, Physical Labor,
Mining 45%.
Money: Knows he has $3217.12 in the bank. Unknown to him there is an additional
$92,000 (which belongs to Merlin).
Weapons: None. To afraid to use them.
Equipment: The equipment of a groundskeeper in a cemetery.
Vehicles: 1988 E-250 Full size cargo van.

MERLIN SPELLSTONE
Alignment: Miscreant
Power Category: Magic/Mystic Study.
Experience Level: 10th
P.P.E. 195
Appearance: Wears clothing reminiscent of the 1960s. Could easily pass for a hippie, with
long hair, bell bottom pants, gold neck chains, medallions, cape, old fashions and loud colors.
Attributes: I.Q. 24, M.E. 20, M.A. 24, P.S. 17, P.P. 15, P.E. 18, P.B. 9, Spd 12.
Hit Points: 60 S.D.C. 60 (30 for being a wizard and 30 from the magic aura)
Age: 52, Sex: Male,Height: 6 feet (1.82 m), Weight: 192 lbs (67.5 kg).
Natural Abilities: Because he is an entity possessing William's body, he no longer can
perform astral projection or familiar link, Sense Enchantment 90 feet (27.4 m) 70%, Sense
Supernatural Evil 90 foot (27.4 m) radius, Sense Magic 120 (36.6 m) diameter (4 P.P.E.), and
Impervious to possession.
Spell Knowledge: Blinding flash, decipher magic, see the invisible, globe of daylight,
chameleon, armor of ithan, invisibility: simple, resist fire, blind, energy field, charm, call lightning,
fireball, reduce self, mystic shield, tongues, words of truth, fly as the eagle, globe of silence,
eyes of the wolf, protection circle: simple, speed of the snail, teleport, create zombie,
protection circle: superior, talisman, and impenetrable wall of force.
Combat Training: Expert
Attacks per Melee: 6 (2 initial +4 from hand to hand)
Combat Bonuses: +2 to initiative, +2 to strike, +3 to parry, +3 to dodge, +5 to damage,
+2 to roll with punch/fall, +4 to pull punch, +2 disarm, and +4 to spell strength (need a 16 or
better to save against his magic).
Saving Throws: +5 to save vs psionics and insanity, +5 to save vs magic, +2 to save vs
poison, +6% coma/death, and +8 to horror factor.
Combat Skills: Punch 1D4, Elbow/Forearm 1D6, Knee 1D6, Power Punch 2D4 (counts as
two attacks), Karate Kick 2D4, Axe Kick 2D8, Tripping/Leg Hook (cannot be paired, must dodge
or knockdown), Body Flip/Throw 1D6 plus P.S. damage bonus (lose initiative and 1 attack &
action), Paired Weapons, All Holds, and Critical strike on an unmodified roll of 18-20.
Other Bonuses: +10% to skills and +80% to trust/intimidate.
Educational Background: High School Graduate.
Common Skills: Read-Write/Speak English 98%/98%, Pilot: Automobiles 98%, Spell
Translation 38%, Lore: Demon & Monster 90%, Lore: Geomancy 85%, Religion 95%, Archaeology
90%, Chemistry 98%, and Holistic Medicine 90%.
Domestic Program: Mathematics: Basic 98%, Gardening 98%, Wardrobe & Grooming 98%,
and Cook 98%.
Ancient W.P. Program: Paired Weapons, W.P. Staff (+4 to strike/+3 to parry), W.P. Knife
(+4 to strike/parry & +5 to throw), W.P. Sword (+4 to strike/parry).
Secondary Skills: Hand to Hand Expert, Land Navigation 86%, Wilderness Survival 90%,
Research 98%, Pick Locks 90%, First Aid 98%, Art (painting) 95%, Sew 98%, Sing 95%, W.P.
Archery (+4 to strike/rate of fire 7), Streetwise 58%, Pick Pocket 60%, Writing 60%, Prowl
45%, and Palming 45%.
Money: $92,000 in an account belonging to William. He also has a quarter of a million in
gems that his zombies have buried. He typically carries $2D6x100 in cash on his person.
Weapons:
44 auto magnum, Range: 165 feet (50 m), Damage: 6D6, Rate of Fire: Single shot.
Payload: 7 round magazine.
Sacrificial short sword (silver plated and gem encrusted-$9000) Damage: 2D4
Trick Cane A heavy black cane with a silver plated head of a dragon or gargoyle and small
magic symbols on it) Damage: 2D4+1. He pretends it can shoot fireballs, when in truth he is the
one casting the spell.
Silver plated dagger Damage: 1D6
Wooden Drudic staff Damage: 2D6
He uses other daggers, swords, and staff pretending they are magical weapons that cast magic
spells when in truth the power all comes from him. If anything, he sometimes uses these items
as talismans (store 3 spells or 50 P.P.E).
Equipment and Vehicles: Gems and jewelry that symbolize mystic elements, books on
magic, art, and drawing. Vampire killing kit and amply supply of magical components.
1988 E-250 Full size cargo van, this is William’s van, however every time Merlin drives it,
the paint changes, becoming brightly color with swirling racing stripes.

STANLEY LIVINGSTONE-THE HUNTER
Occupation: Mercenary, assassin, smuggler, arms dealer. Currently a vigilante against
crime lords.
Alignment: Aberrant
Power Category: Special Training-Hunter/Vigilante
Experience Level: 11th
Hit Points: 81 S.D.C. 110 (65 for being a hunter, 15 from magic aura, 30 from
other physical skills)
P.P.E. 35
Appearance: An unshaven African-American male usually wearing black clothes,
sometimes sporting black jumpsuits and military clothes. Smokes cigars and/or chews tobacco.
Attributes: I.Q. 15, M.E. 15, M.A. 15, P.S. 24, P.P. 22, P.E. 20, P.B. 12, Spd 34
Age: 33, Sex: Male, Height: 6 feet, 3 inches (1.92 m), Weight: 235 lbs (105.75 kg).
Natural Abilities: Impervious to possession.
Combat Training: Assassin
Attacks per Melee: 7 (2 initial +5 from hand to hand)
Combat Bonuses: +3 to initiative, +6 to strike, +8 to parry, +8 to dodge, +13 to damage,
+5 to pull punch, +4 to roll with punch/fall, and +3 to disarm.
Saving Throws: +10% to coma/death, +3 to save vs magic, +3 to save vs poison, +4 to
horror factor, +2 to save vs psionic attacks.
Combat Skills: Punch 1D4, Knife Strike 1D6, Elbow/Forearm 1D6, Knee 1D6, Power Punch
(2D4 counts as two attacks), Headbutt 1D4, Karate Kick 2D4, Crescent Kick 2D4+2,
Tripping/Leghook (cannot be paired, must dodge or knockdown), Body Flip/Throw 1D6 plus P.S.
damage bonus (lose initiative and 1 attack/action), All Holds, Critical strike on an unmodified roll
of 18-20, Knockout/stun on an unmodified roll of 17-20, and Deathblow (if desired; must
announce his intension).
Special Skills: Disguise scent 92%, Trap/Snare animals 92%, Modify weapon cartridges
92%, +2 quick-draw initiative (handguns), W.P. Sharpshooter (handguns).
Educational Background: Special Training
Common Skills: Read-Write/Speak English 98%/98%, Pilot: Automobile 92%, Pilot:
Boat-Motor, Race, and Hydrofoil 98%, Pilot : Truck 94%, Mathematics: Math 98%, Read-Write/
Speak Spanish & Arabic 98%/98%.
Special Training: Camouflage 95%, Detect Ambush 98%, Detect Concealment 90%, Fishing 98%,
Land Navigation 98%, Wilderness Survival 98%, Outdoormanship, Hunting, Track Animals 98%,
Preserve Food 98%, Carpentry 98%, W.P. Knife (+4 to strike/parry & +9 to throw), W.P. Handgun
(+6 to aim/+4 to burst), W.P. Rifle (+6 to aim/+3 to burst), W.P. Submachinegun (+4 to aim/+2
to burst), Hand to Hand: Assassin, Tracking 98%, Find Contraband 90%, Intelligence 98%,
Streetwise 86%, Sniper (+2 to aim/called shot-counts as two attacks), Concealment 64%, Prowl
82%, and Radio: Basic 98%.
Secondary Skills: W.P. Shotgun (+4 to aim/+2 to burst), Pilot: Motorcycle 98%,
Photography 90%, Pick Locks 85%, Pick Pocket 80%, Automotive Mechanics 80%, Basic
Mechanics 90%, W.P. Targeting (+4 to throw/Critical strike on an unmodified roll of 19-20), W.P.
Sword (+4 to strike/parry), W.P. Grappling Hook (+3 to strike/entangle), First Aid 98%, W.P.
Archery (+5 to strike/Rate of fire 7), Swimming 95%, Athletics (general), Running, Climbing
55/45%, and Body Build & Weightlifting.
Money: A half a million dollars are buried in the grave of a woman named Sally Bankstone.
He typically carries 1D4x$1000 in cash on him at all times and a false credit card ($30,000 in
credit available).
Weapons:
7.62mm Model 30-11 Sniping FN Rifle, Range: 2133 ft (650 m), Damage: 4D6, Rate of
Fire: Single shot. Payload: 9 round removable box mag.
9mm Model 12 Beretta, Range: 656 feet (200 m), Damage: 3D6, Rate of Single: Single
shot or semi-automatic, Payload: 32 round detachable box mag.
M16A1, Range: 1320 ft (402 m), Damage: 5D6, Rate of Fire: Single shot, Semi-Automatic,
or Full Automatic, Payload: 20 round box mag.
Colt M4A1 5.56mm Carbine with a M-79 Grenade Launcher, Range: 1969 feet (600 m),
Damage: 5D6, Rate of Fire: Single shot, 3 round short burst (no recoil/equals an aim shot), or
semi-automatic, Patyload: 30 rounds. 40mm Grenades, Range: 1150 feet (350 m), Damage:
2D4x10 with a 20 foot (6.1 m) blast radius, Rate of Fire: 1 round per melee (2 actions), Payload:
Single shot. He carries 18 grenades for this weapon.
9mm Mini-Uzi, Range: 500 feet (152 m), Damage: 3D6, Rate of Fire: Single shot or
semi-automatic, Payload: 20 round box mag.
.44 auto magnum with full metal jacket rounds, Range: 165 feet (50 m), Damage: 7D6,
Rate of Fire: Single shot. PV 6. Payload: 7 round magazine. Bonuses: +1 to aim (superior
weapon balancing). Full metal jacket rounds +1 to strike against armor target or reduce armor
rating by 1.
Two Stakeout Ithaca Shotguns, Range: 100 feet (30.m m). Damage: 5D6 for solid slugs,
4D6 for Buckshot (scatters to cover a 3 feet/0,9 m area at 30 feet/9.1 m and a 10 feet/3 m
area at 60 feet/18.2 m).
Blackjack. This one weights 6 lbs (2.7 kg) Damage: 2D4
Brass Knuckles add 1D6 damage to punch.
Two Crossbows, Large (rifle size) with teflon arrow heads, Range: 600 ft (182 m).
Damage: 3D6, PV 5, Rate of Fire: Single shot. 1 shot per melee, Bonuses: +1 to strike against
armor target or reduce armor rating by 1.
One combat bush knife , Damage: 1D6+2, Bonuses: +1 to parry and +2 to damage.
Two small boot knives. Damage: 1D4.
Bayonets 1D6 (never attacked to a rifle with a grenade launcher).
Grappling hook & line, Range: 100 feet (30.5 m), Damage: 1D4.
He also uses a variety of gun sights, optical enhancements, flash suppressors and silences.
Note: He has caches of ammunition hidden at strategic locations wherever he is
operating, the amount list is how much he will carry on his person if he is using that particular
weapon.
Armor: A modern, light vest (A.R. 10, S.D.C. 50), occasionally wears hard armor.
Equipment and vehicles: Night-sight goggles and tiger claws (1D4 damage), Compass,
swiss army knife (1D4), nylon cord, rope, handcuffs, mace spray, black face paint, camouflage
clothing, black jumpsuits, gloves, and common survival and paramilitary items found in usual
military surplus store.
William’s 1988 E-250 Full size cargo van.

LARRY MINDSTONE
Power Category: Natural Psionic
P.P.E. 20
I.S.P. 260
Appearance: Dresses like a professional and conservatively-white shirt and tie, dress
slacks and/or expensive suit. Wears a white lab coat when working. Sometimes smokes a pipe.
Attributes: I.Q. 19, M.E. 30, M.A. 24, P.S. 17, P.P. 15, P.E. 15, P.B. 12, Spd 20.
Hit Points: 70 S.D.C. 55 (30 for being a psionic and 25 from the magic aura)
Age: 41, Sex: Male, Weight: 175 lbs (78.75 kg), Height: 6 feet and 6 inches (2.01 m).
Natural Abilities: Impervious to possession.
Healing: Deaden Pain, Detect Psionics, Induce Sleep, Psychic Diagnosis, Psychic
Purification, and Psychic Surgery.
Physical: Alter Aura, Deaden Senses, Ectoplasmic Disguise, Mind Block, Nightvision.
Summon Inner Strength, and Teleport Object.
Sensitive: Empathy, Object Read, Machine Ghost, Mask I.S.P. & Psionic Powers, Mimic
Skills, Precognition, See Aura, Sensory Link, See the Invisible, Sense Evil, Sixth Sense, Speed
Reading, Telepathy, and Total Recall.
Super Psionics: Telemechanics, Mind Bond, Empathic Transfer, Hypnotic Suggestion,
Mentally Possess Others, Group Mind Block, Telemechanics Mental Operation, Insert Memory,
plus the ability to control the psionic people he creates. Note: Both Empathic Transfer and
Hypnotic Suggestion have doubled the range and duration.
Attacks per Melee: 6 (2 initial +4 from hand to hand)
Combat Bonuses: +1 to initiative, +2 to strike, +3 to parry, +3 to dodge, +2 to damage,
+4 to roll with punch/fall, +4 to pull punch, and +1 disarm.
Saving Throws: Needs a 10 or higher to save vs. psionics, +10 to save vs. psionics, +13
to save vs insanity, +8 to save vs. mind control & illusion, and +4 to save vs horror factor.
Combat Skills: Punch 1D4, Elbow/Forearm 1D6, Knee 1D6, Kick 2D4, Power Punch 2D4
(counts as two attacks), Body Flip/Throw 1D6 plus P.S. damage bonus (lose initiative and 1
attack/action), All holds, and Critical strike on an unmodified roll of 19-20.
Other Bonuses: +5% to skills and +80% to trust/intimidate.
Educational Background: Doctorate/Ph.D.
Common Skills: Read-Write/Speak English 98%/98% and Pilot: Automobile 98%.
Medical Doctor Program: Biology 98%, Chemistry 98%, Pathology 98%, Medical Doctor
98%, and Cybernetic Medicine 98%.
Science Program: Computer Operation 98%, Mathematics: Advance 98%, Chemistry:
Analytical 98%, Chemistry: Pharmaceutical 98%, and Psychology 98%.
Electrical Program: Electrical Engineer 98%, Mathematics: Basic 98%, and Robot Electronics 98%.
Mechanical Program: Mechanical Engineer 98%, Basic Electronics 98%, and Locksmith 98%.
Secondary Skills: Hand to Hand: Basic, Photography 98%, Prowl 90%, Swimming 98%,
Running, W.P. Handgun (+6 to aim/+3 to burst), Jury-Rig 98%, Law (general) 90%, Research
98%, Business & Finance 98%, Writing 80%, First Aid 98%, Computer Programming 70%,
Streetwise 53%, Radio: Basic 70%, Cook 60%, Seduction 32%, and Palming 30%.
Money: He can never keep any money because he is always spending it.
Weapons: He is a collector of handguns.
Tranquilizer gun, Range: 110 feet (33.5 m), Damage: 1 point of damage and the
non-lethal poison (s-16) renders victims unconscious within 1D4 melees unless they save. Even
if the save is successful, victim will become woozy making themselves –2 to strike, parry, and
dodge and –10% to skill rolls for 4D4 minutes, Duration: 4D4 minutes, Rate of Fire: Two per
melee, Payload: 2 darts.
Officer’s ACP (.45 Colt), Range: 165 feet (50 m), Damage: 4D6, Rate of Fire: Single shot
or Semi-Automatic, Payload: 6 round mag.
44 auto magnum, Range: 165 feet (50 m), Damage: 6D6, Rate of Fire: Single shot,
Payload: 7 round mag.
7.62mm PP Walther, Range: 135 feet (40 m), Damage: 3D6, Rate of Fire: Single shot or
semi-automatic, Feed 8 round detachable box mag. Note: This is his favorite gun.
9mm Model P5 Walther, Range: 165 feet (50 m), Damage: 3D6, Rate of Fire: Single shot
or semi-automatic, Payload: 8 round detachable box mag.
Brigadier, Range: 165 feet (50 m), Damage: 4D6, Rate of Fire: Single shot and burst,
Payload: 8 round mag (.45 A.C.P).
9mm Wz 63 Machine Pistol, Range: 135 feet (40 m), Damage: 3D6, Rate of Fire: Single
shot or semi-automatic, Feed: 25 round box mag.
7.62mm TT-33 Tokarev, Range: 180 feet (55 m), Damage: 3D6, Rate of Fire: Single shot
or semi-automatic, Payload: 8 round box mag.
Armor: Sometimes he wears an armored vest; (A.R. 10, S.D.C. 50
Equipment and vehicle:
Mindstone has developed a number of drugs which he has perfected since their initial creation
(thanks in part to recent developments in chemical engineering and technology). He openly sells
these drugs to the criminal underworld. He has yet to work out a deal with Fabricator Inc who
wants to sell them worldwide. Of course, he has yet to warn anyone of the drugs unpleasant
side effects. The cost is $300,000 for single dose. The psionic creation drug $750,000 for a
single dose. Anyone and everyone can use these drugs. So far, Mindstone is the only individual
who make these drugs.

Adrenalin drug: Equivalent to the minor super powers Adrenaline Surge (PU 1) and Healing
Factor. Same limitations & penalties. This drug can be taken twice per 24 hours. Prolonged use,
10+1D6 doses, will permanently reduce P.E. by 1D4 points and cause insomnia (has difficulty
sleeping, restless, and edgy).

Anti-aging drug: Equivalent to the minor super powers of Alter Physical Body and
Longevity. The effect last for 2D4+5 hours. The drug can be taken twice per 24 hours. The
shots must be done in the face in order for the power to take effect. Prolonged used, 8+1D6
doses, causes facial features to sag and warp until the face becomes limp and droopy. -6 to P.B.
or reduce by half, whichever is greater. These effects are permanent.

Super Steroid: Equivalent to the minor super powers of Superhuman P.S., Hardened Skin,
Increase Durability, and Extraordinary P.E. This drug last for 1D6+1 hours and can be taken as
often as needed. Prolonged use 1D6+1D6 doses, eventually causes cellular breakdown in the
body’s muscle tissue causing them deteriorate. Not all of the body’s muscles are destroyed, but
enough to result in the permanent loss of 75% of one’s S.D.C. and 50% of the person’s Hit
Points, P.S. and P.E. The individual’s natural immune system is permanently weakened: -4 to
save vs poisons, drugs, toxins, and disease, and injuries take twice as long to heal.

Psionic susceptibility drug: The drug makes its subjects more likely to influenced by mind
control and psionic influences. –4 to save vs psionic attacks and mind control and no other
bonuses, even attribute bonuses, apply: only the natural, unmodified roll of the dice. The
effects and duration of affliction of any mind control or psychic influence (empathy, empathic
transfer, hypnotic suggestion, mind bond, mental possession, mind wipe, telepathy, et cetera)
last twice as long (doubled). Prolonged use, 8+1D6 injections, reduces the subject’s M.E. and/or
I.Q. by one point. 16+2D6 doses is likely (1-60%) to make the subject permanently more
susceptible to psionic or mind control attack (-3 to save) and effect and duration of affliction
are increased by 50%.

Psionic booster drug: This drug doubles the strength/damage and duration of psionic
powers and increase psionic attack strength by 1. Duration of the booster drug’s effects is an
unstable 5D6 minutes. Side-effects include terrible headaches (-2 on initiative, -10% to all skills,
and –1 to all saving throws due to the person’s inability to focus), and it takes twice as long to
regenerate the I.S.P. used while under the drug’s influence. Prolong use of the drug after
10+2D6 doses will reduce the psyhic’s M.E. by 1D4 and I.S.P. by 33%. Unfortunately, psychics
who take this drug have 01-17% of suffering the effect of drug withdrawal if they stop taking
the drug after 3 initial uses. The good news is the psychic will make a full recovery in one weeks
time if he or she goes cold turkey.

Psionic creation drug (new and improved): A powerful drug that permanently instills two
super psionic powers and 1D4+2 minor psionic powers from any of the three categories after 2D6
doses (affects everybody differently). I.S.P. is determined by M.E. number plus the roll of
1D6x10, plus 1D6+1 per each level of experience. However, the side-effects are very nasty
(can’t seem to remove them). Roll percentile dice after psionic powers are gained:

01-25 Destroys the metabolism. Death will occur in 2D6 days, during which time the victim
becomes a psychotic killer and paranoid (hurting everyone around him), or a power mad tyrant
(tries to dominate others). A massive blood transfusion within 72 hours after the last, psionic
instilling dose, accompanied by additional medical treatment (roll to save vs coma & death at
–30%), might allow the character to survive, but all psionic powers are lost.

26-40 Insane! Roll two phobias, one obsession, and one psychosis (crazy hero/villain is optional,
instead of psychosis.

41-50 Become a mental zombie, easily controlled by other psychics (like Larry Mindstone).
Permanently reduce I.Q. to 8, M.E. and M.A. to 6. Reduce the number of scholastic skills by half
(allowed to keep hand to hand combat). –3 to save vs Horror Factor, -2 to save vs illusion, -1
to save vs psionic attack and mind control, and –1 to save vs insanity and possession. –10%
penalty on the skills Find Contraband, Intelligence, and Sing. –20% on Seduction and –30% on
Interrogation. The victim receives a +5% bonus to prowl and surveillance (tends not to be
noticed or remembered). The mental zombie can function independently, but will always obey his
creator, Doctor Mindstone, and can be controlled by other psionic mind control and psychic
influences on the mind-not body (they last triple in duration and effect!!!). Tends to react to
emotional stimulation rather than logic.

51-65 Reduce I.Q. by 1D4 points, plus has trouble concentrating and remembering things; -20%
skill penalty on all skills

66-75 Plagued by constant, terrible headaches (-2 on initiative, -10% to all skills, and –1 to all
saving throws due to the person’s inability to focus) and hears voice saying thing contrary to his
alignment when under stress. Also tends to be nervous/jumpy and has trouble sleeping.

76-85 +3 to save vs psionics, horror factor, and mind altering drugs, but reduce P.S., P.P., P.E.,
and Spd to 12. Any attribute below 12 is reduce to 8 or is not affected at all.

86-00 Lucked out! No permanent side effect, but has a 01-20% chance of losing all psionic
power every 48 hours. Taking the drug again will either kill the character instantly (1-50%) or
make him impervious to all of its effects (51-00%).

Portable laboratory, portable polygraph monitor, high end laptop computer, calculator (pocket
and desk top), surgical kit (scaples), first aid kit, common drugs (sedatives, painkillers, cocaine,
etc), log books, Dictaphone, pocket cassette recorder, several high end digital cameras with
various lenses and other kinds of basic recording and lab tools. He has creation bionic implants
to measure brain activity from a distance and a portable homing device so that Charles can
track his experiments once they regain self control or escape (range 3 miles).

William’s 1988 E-250 Full size cargo van.
Last edited by Reagren Wright on Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reagren Wright

And now back from the past The Crime Masters

POWER MASTER
Aliases: Solar
Occupation: Criminal (extortionist, terrorist). Former member of S.P.A.T.
Power Category: Mutant
Experience Level: 3rd
Hit Points: 52 S.D.C. 206 (+60 during daytime)
P.P.E. 25
Appearance: He is a walking wall of muscle.
Attributes: I.Q. 8, M.E. 9, M.A. 7, P.S. 28, P.P. 9, P.E. 12, P.B. 14, Spd 8
Age: 20, Sex: Male, Weight: 250 lbs (112.5 kg), Height: 6 foot, 8 inches (2.07 m)
Unusual physical characteristics: Stocky and Extra-Large Hands. Note: He has the
equivalent of Superhuman P.S. He can carry 5600 lbs (2520 kg) and lift 8400 lbs (3780 kg).
Minor Super Abilities: Solar Powered, Energy Expulsions: Light, Impervious to Energy &
Electricity, Bend Light, Increase Durability. Note: The range and damage of his light expulsion is
increased by 50% during the day.
Attacks per Melee: 5/6 (2 initial +2 from hand to hand +1 from boxing) +1 when exposed
to daylight).
Combat Bonuses: +2 to initiative/+3 during daylight, +2 to strike, +6 to parry, +6 to
dodge, +13 to damage, +6 to roll with punch/fall/impact, +2 to pull punch/+4 during daylight,
+2 disarm during daylight.
Saving Throws: +10% to save vs coma/death.
Combat Skills: Punch 1D4+6, Elbow/Forearm 1D6, Power Blow 2D4+6 (counts as two
attacks), Knee 1D6, Pin 18-20, Body Block/Tackle 1D4 + P.S. damage bonus (parry or dodge to
avoid knockdown), Pin 18-20, Crush 1D4 + P.S. damage bonus, and Knockout on an unmodified
dice roll of 20.
Educational Background: One year in college (wrestling scholarship, he is a little slow and
has trouble learning, so he has only one scholastic program).
Common Skills : Read-Write/Speak 86%/91%, Mathematics: Basic 84%, and Pilot: Automobile 69%.
Physical Program: Hand to hand: Expert, Boxing, and Wrestling.
Secondary Skills: Body building & Weightlifting, Swimming 65%, Athletics (general),
Automotive Mechanics 40%, Basic mechanics 40%, Dance 45%, Cook 50%, Pilot Truck 52%,
Pilot Race Car 64%, Pick Locks 30%, and Streetwise 24%.
Money: He shares in the finical gains of the Crime Masters. So far, Shadow Master has
given him over $75,000 dollars in spending money. He has yet to figure out that SM owes him
more.
Weapons: None. He is a living weapon.
Equipment and Vehicles: None. He has to hitch a ride with Task or Shadow Master.
Last edited by Reagren Wright on Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reagren Wright

TASK MASTER
Aliases: He has several assumed identities.
Power Category: Special Training/Secret Operative
Experience Level: 8th
Hit Points: 47 S.D.C. 99
P.P.E. 19
Appearance: He is a handsome, older man with a full head of snow-white hair and alert
eyes that seem to notice everything. He keeps himself in peak physically condition through a
regular regime of exercise.
Attributes: I.Q. 12, M.E. 13, M.A. 15, P.S. 22, P.P. 14, P.E. 21, P.B. 14, Spd 30
Age: 46, Sex: Male, Height: 5 foot, 8 inches (1.76 m), Weight: 170
lbs (76.5 kg).
Combat Training: Assassin
Attacks per Melee: 8 (2 initial +5 from hand to hand +1 from boxing).
Combat Bonuses: +3 on initiative, +2 to strike, +6 to parry, +6 to dodge, +11 to damage,
+5 to roll with punch/fall/impact, +5 to pull punch, and +3 disarm.
Saving Throws: +12% to save vs coma/death, +3 to save vs. poison and magic.
Combat Skills: Punch 1D4, Elbow/Forearm 1D6, Knee 1D6, Knife Hand 1D6, Power Blow
2D4 (counts as two attacks), Body Flip/Throw 1D6 plus P.S. damage bonus (lose initiative and 1
attack/action), All Holds, Deathblow (if desired; must announce intention), and Knockout on an
unmodified dice roll of 20.
[c]Common Skills[/c]: Read-Write/Speak English 98/98%, Pilot: Automobile 86%, Pilot: Airplane
92%, Pilot: Jet Aircraft 82%, Mathematics: Basic 98%, and Read-Write/Speak Arabic and
Spanish 98%.
Special Training: Boxing, Running, Climbing 98/90%, Military Etiquette 85%, Radio: Basic 98%,
W.P. Handgun (+4 to aim/+2 to burst), W.P. Rifle (+4 to aim/+2 to burst), W.P. Energy Pistol (+4
to aim/+2 to burst), W.P. Heavy Military Weapons (+3 to aim/+1 to burst), Demolitions 94%,
Demolitions Disposal 94%, Intelligence 88%, Wilderness Survival 85%, Sniper (+2 to aimed/called
shot, counts as two attacks), Disguise 80%, Tracking 80%, Find Contraband 78%, Pick Pocket
85%, Seduction 64%, Streetwise 66%, Prowl 75%, and Concealment 62%.
Secondary Skills: Body Building & Weightlifting, Swimming 90%, Athletics (general), First
Aid 85%, Art (sculpture) 75%, Research 90%, W.P. Sub-Machine gun (+3 to aim/+1 to burst),
W.P. Shotgun (+3 to aim/+1 to burst), W.P. Knife (+3 to strike/parry & +4 to throw), Basic
Mechanics 70%, Basic Electronics 70%, Computer Operation 80%, T.V./Video 48%, Land
Navigation 60%, Recognize Weapon Quality 40%, and Photography 50%.
Money: He has stash away more then half a million dollars hidden in various bank
accounts all over the world.
Weapons:
Sap Gloves, +2 to damage on punches.
Glock 17 (9mm Parabellum), Range: 165 feet (50 m), Damage: 3D6, Rate of Fire: Single
shot or semi-automatic, Payload: 17 round mag.
9mm Mini Uzi, Range: 135 feet (41 m), Damage: 3D6, Rate of Fire: Single shot or
semi-automatic, Payload: 25 round mag.
7.62mm G3 Heckler & Koch with laser sight and recoil diminishers, Range: 1320 feet (400
m), Damage: 4D6, Rate of Fire: Single shot, semi-automatic, or full automatic, Payload: 20
round box mag, Bonuses: +2 to aim or short bursts. Laser Sight Range 200 feet (61 m).
Eight Throwing Knives, Damage: 1D6, Bonuses: +1 to throw (improved balance).
AA1 Close Assault Weapon Systems (CAWS) , Range: 492 feet (150 m), Damage: 1D6x10
with a 20 foot (6 m) blast radius, Rate of Fire: Single shot, Payload: 12 round box mag. Note:
This weapons can also fire smoke, illumination (light up 90 sq ft/8.1 sq m for 4 melees), HE
(2D4x10), AP (1D4x10 with a 3 foot/.9 m blast radius-PV 9), fragmentation, CS/chemical gas
(same as tear gas), and stun/flash grenades (blind any onlooker within 200 feet (60.96 m).
Anyone within 3 feet/.9 m of the grenade take 1D6 points of damage. Those who observe the
blast are –10 to strike, parry, and dodge for 2D6 minutes with no initiative and lost of ½
attacks. The flash is so bright that putting a bare hand in front of ones eyes will allow the
onlooker to see the bones in the hand. Flare compensation devices will reduce penalties by
one-half.
Four white phosphorus grenades, Damage: 3D6 and burns for 3D4 melees with a blast
radius of 15 sq ft (1.35 sq m). This will pretty much burn/melt through almost any material
(including tank armor), but won’t burn through dirt and stone.
Twelve smoke pellets, Damage: None, creates a smoke-filled area to provide protective
cover (opponents cannot see into or through the smoke) or used as a signal. Opponents whose
vision is obscured by the smoke are –6 to strike, parry, and dodge. Radius of effect: 10 feet
(3.0 m) per pellet.
Armor: Point blank vest (A.R. 10 and 70 S.D.C).
Equipment and Vehicles:Riot helmet with night-sight goggles built in, utility belt, web belt,
and belt radio. He use to have a soup-ed up corvette but it was blown up by a crime syndicate
in response to his killing of a syndicate drug dealer (Bernard Kline). Now he just drives around in
anything that allows him to blend in the area that he is operating in, but he does own a Piper
Aztech Aircraft (seats 5, range 1310 miles/2096 km, Spd 253 mph/375 km per hour.
Last edited by Reagren Wright on Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reagren Wright

SHADOW MASTER

Aliases: Master of Shadows
Power Category: Experiment
Experience Level: 7th
Hit Points: 41 S.D.C. 40 (+50 SDC at night).
P.P.E. 19
Appearance: He conceals his body constantly in a costume and mask. Few have ever
seen an trace of his bare skin.
Attributes: I.Q. 23, M.E. 12, M.A. 11, P.S. 13, P.P. 12, P.E. 13, P.B. 6, Spd 10
Age: 30, Sex: Male, Weight: 190 lbs (85.5 kg), Height: 6 foot (1.82 m)
Side Effects: No facial features, a slit for a mouth, two tiny holes for a nostrils, narrow
eyes, button size ears, and a slight ridge just above what should be eye sockets.
Insanity: Obsession with secrecy, prizes in his secrecy above all else. He is never seen
without wearing his Shadow Master costume and/or the mask.
Natural Abilities: Perfect 20/20 visions, see infrared and ultraviolet (600 feet/183 m),
superior sense of smell and hearing.
Major Super Abilities: Darkness Control
Minor Super Abilities: Shadow Shaping, Shadow Stepping, and Nightstalking.
Attacks per Melee: 5 (2 initial +3 from hand to hand).
Combat Bonuses: +3 on initiative (+4 at night/darkness), +1 to strike, +2 to parry, +2 to
dodge, +2 to damage (+1D6 at night), +2 to roll with punch/fall/impact, and +2 to pull punch.
Combat Skills: Punch 1D4, Elbow/Forearm 1D6, and Power Punch 2D4 (counts as two
attacks), Knee 1D6, Kick 2D4, and Critical strike on unmodified dice roll of 19-20.
Other Bonuses: +9% to all skills.
Educational Background: One year of college.
Common Skills: Read-Write/Speak 98%/98%, Mathematics: Basic 98%, and Pilot: Automobile 90%.
Science Program: Computer Operation 94%, Mathematics: Advance 98%, Chemistry 84%,
Chemistry: Analytical 79%, Anthropology 89%, and Astrophysics 79%.
Technical Program: Photography 89%, Writing 79%, Art (drawing) 89%, and Computer
Programming 84%.
Secondary Skills: Hand to hand: Basic, Automotive Mechanics 69%, Basis Electronics
74%, Pick Pocket 69%, Pick Locks 74%, Pilot: Motorcycle 97%, Pilot: Airplane 87%, W.P.
Handgun (+3 to aim/+1 to burst), Streetwise 49%, Prowl 59%, Radio: Basic 64%, and Business &
Finance 54%.
Money: At any given time, Shadow Master has $2D6x10,000 stored in caches in almost
every major city in the United States. However, his prize purse of 1.8 million dollars in stolen
diamonds is hidden away in secret vault.
Weapons:
Officer’s ACP (.45 Colt), Range: 165 feet (50 m), Damage: 4D6, Rate of Fire: Single shot
or semi-automatic, Payload: 6 rounds.
Parabellum Mauser (7.65mm) , Range: 131 feet (40 m), Damage: 3D6, Rate of Fire: Single
shot or semi-automatic, Payload: 8 round box mag,
Four smoke pellets, Damage: None, creates a smoke-filled area to provide protective
cover (opponents cannot see into or through the smoke) or used as a signal. Opponents whose
vision is obscured by the smoke are –6 to strike, parry, and dodge. Radius of effect: 10 feet
(3.0 m) per pellet.
Two knives.
Armor: Occasionally wears concealed light armor (A.R. 10 and 50 S.D.C).
Equipment and Vehicles: Shadow Master costume, gas filter-nose and mouth piece, one
side holsters, web belt, ear mike radio receiver and transmitter, and bullet resistant attaché
case. Typically, he assess what hardware/vehicle he needs for a job, acquires it, uses it, and
discards it. However, he seem to enjoy stealing sport utility vehicles.
Last edited by Reagren Wright on Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reagren Wright

And now for the hero and villain from HU 1st edition revised One Dam Thing...

BRAIN STORM

Alignment: Unprincipled
Power Category: Latent Psychic Mutant
Experience Level: 2nd
Hit Points: 24 S.D.C. 54
P.P.E. 23
I.S.P. 59
Appearance: He is a young man without any unusual characteristics.
Attributes: I.Q. 12, M.E. 19, M.A. 15, P.S. 17, P.P. 11, P.E. 20, P.B. 15, Spd 16
Age: 18, Sex: Male, Height: 5 foot, 11 inches (1.55 m), Weight: 160 lbs (72 kg).
Major Super Abilities: Control Elemental Force: Water
Psionic Abilities: See Aura, Sixth Sense, Detect Psionics, Alter Aura, Object Read, Death
Trance.
Attacks per Melee: 5 (2 initial + 2 from hand to hand +1 from boxing).
Combat Bonuses: +5 to parry, +5 to dodge, +2 to damage, +4 to roll with punch/fall
/impact, and +2 to pull punch.
Saving Throws: Need a 12 or better to save vs. psionics, +10% to coma/death, +3 to
save vs. poison, +3 to save vs. magic, +2 to save vs. psionic (12 or higher) and +2 vs. insanity.
Combat Skills: Punch 1D4, Elbow/Forearm 1D6, Knee 1D6, Power Blow 2D4 (counts as two
attacks), and Knockout on a roll on a natural twenty.
Educational Background: One year of college.
Common Skills: Read-Write/Speak English /84%90%, Mathematics: Basic 78%, and Pilot: Automobile 66%.
Science Program: Computer operation 60%, Mathematics: Advance 65%, Chemistry 50%,
Chemistry: Analytical 45%, Architectural Design/Engineering 50%, Astronomy & Navigation 45%,
Physical Program: Hand to Hand: Basic, Boxing, Swimming 70%, and S.C.U.B.A. 70%
Secondary Skills: Athletics (general), Body Build & Weightlifting, Fishing 50%, Pilot:
Motorcycle 68%, Pilot: Boat: Motor, Race, and Hydrofoil 65%, Pilot: Sail Type 70%, Land
Navigation 44%, and Pilot: Water Scooters 60%.
Money: He is in debt $10,000 from his student loans.
Weapons: None.
Armor: None. Occasionally wears concealed light armor (A.R. 10 and 50 S.D.C).
Equipment & Vehicles: None. He has a six year old Chevy Blazer
Last edited by Reagren Wright on Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reagren Wright

GOLD FALCON

Power Category: Mutant
Hit Points: 19 S.D.C. 51
P.P.E. 27
Appearance: He is a bully who likes to harass and hurt people.
Attributes: I.Q. 10, M.E. 9, M.A. 14, P.S. 14, P.P. 15, P.E. 10, P.B. 13, Spd 14
Age: 28, Sex: Male, Weight: 190 lbs (85.5 kg), Height: 6 foot, 1 inch (1.86 m)
Unusual Characteristics: His hair is metallic gold color.
Minor Super Abilities: Energy Expulsion: Electric Field, Flight: Glide, Heighten Sense of
Hearing, Super Vision: Advance Sight, and Multi-Tasking.
Attacks per Melee: 5 (2 initial + 2 from hand to hand) +1 from powers.
Combat Bonuses: +6 to initiative, +5 to parry, +6 to dodge, +7 to roll with punch/fall
/impact, and +2 to pull punch.
Combat Skills: Punch 1D4, Elbow/Forearm 1D6, Knee 1D6, Kick Attack 2D4, Power Blow
2D4 (counts as two attacks), and Knockout on a roll on a natural twenty.
Educational Background: High School Graduate
Common Skills: Read-Write/Speak English /84%90%, Mathematics: Basics 78%, and Pilot:
Automobile 66%.
Computer Program: Basic Electronics 45%, Computer Operation 55%, Computer
Programming 45%, and Radio: Basic 60%.
Physical Program: Hand to Hand: Expert, Acrobatics (Sense of Balance 80%, Walk Rope
74%, Climb Rope 89%), and Gymnastics (Bars & Rings 71% and Backflip 79%.
Secondary Skills: Athletics (general), Prowl 45%, Swimming 60%, Writing 35%, Pilot:
Motorcycle 68%, Pilot: truck 48%, Pick Locks 40%, Pick Pocket 35%, W.P. Knife (+1 to
strike/parry/throw), and W.P. Handgun (+1 to aim).
Money: He immediately spends whatever he steals, but he’s never broke. He usually has
$1D4x1,000 in cash on hand.
Weapons:
Beretta Model 92 (9mm) , Range: 180 feet (55 m), Damage: 3D6, Rate of Fire: Single
shot or semi-automatic, Payload: 15 rounds.
2 Knives, 1D6
4 Explosive Grenades, Damage: 2D4x10 with a blast radius of 20 feet (6 m).
3 Smoke Grenades, Damage: None, creates a smoke-filled area to provide protective
vision is obscured by the smoke are –6 to strike, parry, and dodge. Radius of effect: 20 feet
(3.0 m).
1 Canister of Tear Gas, Damage: Impairs vision and respiration, causes eyes and nose to
burn and water profusely, the skin is also irritated and breathing is difficult. Victims are –6 to
strike, parry, dodge, and lose any chance of initiative. The effect last for 2D4 minutes. There is
no saving throw. 30 foot (9.14 m) blast radius.
Equipment and Vehicles: Cheap gold jumpsuit and a pair of goggles. He steals any vehicle
that he needs.
Last edited by Reagren Wright on Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reagren Wright

:D Okay now maybe this time all the VU characters are finished.
I'll double check and make sure. Hey anyone else think of someone
they want to see from 1st edition let me know.
Reagren Wright

I can't stay away. Since they were first introduced in Skyrapers the Blhaze to me are one of the coolest NPC and optional PCs around.
I know when Bill Coffin introduced them in CS and GI some people were appalled. I on the other hand was thrilled. But there are some
annoying quirks about these guys that always bothered me. And with the release of Galaxy Guide, PU1. and PU2, I figured here's a chance to
chance just a few things. So here is the Bhlaze P.C. 2.5. Enjoy :D \

The Blhaze (revised and revisited)

Special Blhaze R.C.C. Mega Powers.

1. Super-Energy Expulsion: Energy and Light (Major Super Ability): Same description found in Heroes Unlimited 2nd edition (page 293). However,
double the normal range (1200 ft/365.7 m) instead of 600 ft) in an atmosphere and increase range five times (3000 ft/914 m) in outer space.

2. Super-Energy Pulse Attack (Special to Blhaze only): . This is a rapid burst of energy blasts fired in a volley or rapid pulse one split second after
another. This rapid-fire pulse can only be directed at one target to do a significant amount of damage. Because of the rapid-fire attack, it is difficult to
dodge (-3).
6D6+6, counts as a single melee attack
1D6x10, counts as two melee attacks
2D4x10, counts as three melee attacks
2D6x10, counts as four melee attacks
Range of a pulse blast is 1200 feet (365.7 m); 4000 ft in space.

3. Energy Being: The natural state of a Blhaze is a mass of swirling rainbow-colored energy that can either appear in the shape of a humanoid,
spherical, star-like, or a pulsating blob. While Blhaze are full formed energy beings, they share more in common with beings who have a limited control
over their energy physiology like those possessing various Alter Physical Structure forms such as APS-Energy, Light, Force Field, or Plasma then
they do with natural energy (alien) beings like the Gammorites (Galaxy Guide) or Phantoms (Phase World). Blhaze have to fortify their
energy body in a casing composed of some sort of silicon otherwise their consciousness starts to lose control over the particles that comprise their form.
It is unknown (and they never say) if they need to maintain their energy form without the casing on their home world. There is even some speculation
that Blhaze evolved from organic humanoids possessing the power to APS-Energy and eventually decided to forgo having an "organic" form, yet
developed a means to give themselves a humanoid appearance via the silicon skin suit.
As energy lifeform, Blhaze are impervious to the conditions/vulnerabilities of having an organic body (poison, drugs, disease, gases, toxins,
depressurization, G-forces, radiation, heat, and cold). They can breathe without air and can survive indefinitely in the vacuum of space, as if it were an
Earth environment. They do not need to eat or drink. They only need four hours of rest/meditation a day to function at full mental capacity. Their energy
form only has two physical senses (sight and sound). Using Frequency Manipulation, they can communicate via radio waves. The energy body is semi-
intangible and impervious to most attacks, all physical attacks such as punches, kicks, clubbing attacks, sword strikes, solid projectiles, and most
explosives simply pass harmlessly through their energy body. However, in this state, the Blhaze is in capable of normal physical attacks and lacks the
ability to lift, hold, or carry solid, physical objects. Their energy body is effectively weightless. They can travel through any small opening large enough
for light to pass through (key holes, cracks in walls, window screens).
The energy body can fly (Sonic Speed) in an atmosphere but in space can reach speeds equal to Flight: Space or Superluminal Flight
(FTL)
at a rate of one factor (speed of light, factor 1) at each level of experience for a one-minute duration (Speed of Light is 186,000 miles/299,460
km per second). This means in one minute a 1st level Blhaze can travel 11 million miles (17.9 million km). A 2nd level Blaze could travel Factor 2
(372,000/598,920 km per second) or 22 million miles/35 million km. Author Note: Earth's sun is 93.9 million miles (149 million km) away (See
Superluminal Flight for further details). Their ability to Energy Absorb (with or without skin) makes them effectively impervious to all energy attacks.
Kinetic energy (or explosive force), electromagnetism, sound, and cold are NOT forms of energy that can be absorbed (they can absorb force bolts). The
energy body takes full damage from magic (weapons or spells) and psionics.

Additional Bonuses received when energy body is outside containment suit:

1. Discharge energy attacks +50% greater range.
2. +1 extra attack/action per melee found
3. +2 on initiative
4. Accurately sense the direction of light and trace it back to its source with the base skill of 10% +5% per level of experience.
5. Touching the energy body inflicts 1D6 points of damage to both living and inanimate objects.

While their containment skin is subject to damage, it doesn't let them "feel" injury or pain. Not having an organic body, Blhaze only fatigue at one-tenth
the normal rate. The containment skin and energy body doesn't bleed and with no internal organs or bones to damage, they can pretty much enter any
combat situation without concern for themselves.

Blhaze can leave their containment skin for short periods of time. Three minutes per level of experience. Each melee round (15 seconds) after this period
of time, the character must roll on the table below to determine if or how well he/she can maintain control over their energy physiology.

4. Additional Major and Minor Super Abilities: All are available to Blhaze in any form:

Bend Light (Minor)
Energy Absorption (Major)
Flight: Space (Minor)
Frequency Absorption (Minor)
Limited Superluminal Flight (Major/Only possible in energy form)
Sonic Flight (Major)
Super Vision (all)-Advance Sight, Acute Sight, Circular Vision (without the penalty), Infrared & Ultraviolet, Nightvision, Paranormal Sight,
Thermal, X-ray, Angular Vision and Spectrum Vision (All Minor).

5. Outer Skin: Blhaze generate an outer skin/containment suit to contain their energy essence. This skin represents their tangible, physical body
(S.D.C., while their Hit Points are in their energy body) which always appears as an attractive humanoid and reflects the biological/physiological \
characteristics of a male or female (but does not necessarily designate gender). Their outer skin allows Blhaze to experience the same physical sensation
of touch as a regular Earthling (mean they can tell if something is hard, soft, spongy, wet, dry, etc., but they don't react to pain, heat, or cold. They don't
feel anything if their skin gets damaged. (Author Note: Blhaze lack male and female reproductive organs, but they experience "sensation" in the
approximate errogenous zones on their outer skin). The skin does not provide a Blhaze a sense of smell or taste. The skin is strong (Superhuman P.S.
and P.E.), tough, and resilient to injury, sustaining half damage from physical and kinetic attacks (normal strength punches, kicks, melee weapons,
projectiles, bullets, thrown objects), while physical/kinetic damage from Extraordinary, Superhuman, and Supernatural P.S., rail gun rounds, high speed
crashes, falls from great heights, grenade shrapnel, powerful explosive forces (small range missiles) and inflict full damage, as does magic (spell
and weapon) and psionics.

The containment skin can regenerate at rate of 1D4x10 S.D.C. per melee round, but it's a conscious effort, costing one melee attack/action. When S.D.C.
of the skin is reduce to half, or worst, the skin appears to be cracking like an eggshell, with several holes where energy and light can be seen, but still
mostly contained, so energy is not freely shooting out of the opening and hurting those around him. Damaging the skin does not cause their energy
essence any harm nor does it leak out. Only when the containment skin is completely destroyed (the S.D.C. of a Blhaze is reduced to zero), the natural
energy being is revealed and damage is now done to the Blhaze’s Hit Points. When all the Hit Points are destroyed, the Blhaze is seemingly vaporized.
This is called energy dissipation, the scattering of the energy essence. It's an occurrence which most Blhaze cannot survive (See reforming after complete
dissipation, for details). Consequently, most Blhaze will flee and try to create a new containment skin before it is too late (See Shedding energy
containment skin).

Base S.D.C of the skin is P.E. x4 +20 per level of experience.

6. Recreate the Outer Casing/Skin: If the outer skin is destroyed (cannot be stolen or lost because the Blhaze can always sense and trail its exact
location), the Blhaze can recreate it. The process takes 1D4+1 minutes and during its creation, the Blhaze can take no other action-it
requires his or her complete attention. Furthermore, it momentarily weakens them: Reduce attacks per melee round, Spd, and damage from energy
blasts by 50% for 2D4 minutes after the skin is created.

7. Shedding energy containment skin (special). Blhaze can leave their skin for short periods of time. Three minutes per level of experience. Each
melee round (15 seconds) after this period of time, the character must roll on the following table to determine if or how well he is managing to hold
together.

01-33% Keeps control, no loss of energy and holds current power level.
34-66% Some loss of control, reduce hit points by 10%, reduce combat bonuses and number of attacks by 1 point, and reduce all skill
performances by 5%
67-00% Serious loss of control. 25%, reduce combat bonuses and number of attacks by 2, reduce range and power levels (damage) of
energy blasts, flying Spd, and P.S. by 20% (don’t forget to reduce corresponding damage from punches/kicks), and reduce all
skill performance by 20%.

Note. All penalties are cumulative. When bonuses are reduced to zero, any further reductions become penalties (minuses) to strike, parry, etc.,
from the roll of the dice.

Attacks per melee round bottom out at one, P.S. at 10. Skill performance can go down to zero, making the Blhaze incapable of doing the simplest task.
When Hit Points are reduced to zero, the character shrinks to a dim sphere of light about the size of a baseball. He or she must return to the containment
skin or die within 1D6 melee rounds. If damage is greater than zero, the character completely dissipates with little hope of reforming (see reforming after
complete dissipation.

8. Reforming after complete dissipation: There is a slim chance a Blhaze can survive complete dissipation and its apparent death. This slim
possibility arises from the odds that the Blaze’s energy essence was simply scattered and dispersed, rather than transformed and thus, killing them.

Success Ratio: Two percent chance of reforming per level, +10% bonus at levels 7, 14, and 21.

It takes 6D6 hours to reform. Once reformed, the Blhaze is at half power when it comes to Spd, damage from energy blasts, range, and combat, as if he
were temporarily reduced in experience levels. Only skill performance is not affected. The Blhaze is in this weakened state for 2D6 days. At the end of
this period, the energy body will recover the equivalent of one level of experience/power per every 48 hours.

Nearly dying has a traumatic effect on a Blhaze that forever alters them. Should a Blhaze survive dissipation re-roll the M.E. and M.A. attributes. The new
attribute numbers may be higher or lower than before. Reduce P.S. by 1D6; does not recover for 2D4x10 years or until a new level of experience is
achieved, whichever comes first. Reduce S.D.C. by 2D4%. This is a permanent loss!

9. Superluminal Flight: Blhaze can only travel light speed and beyond (Superluminal Flight) in their energy form, so the containment skin must be
shed. Take note of the dangers mentioned earlier. With their containment suit/skin on, Blhaze can travel Flight: Space in outer space, low gravity
environments, or zero or little atmosphere, but on planets like Earth, the maximum speed a Blaze can travel is Sonic Speed.

10. All Blhaze communicate by manipulating radio waves (see Frequency Absorption) and have the ability to understand all spoken languages.

11. Achilles’ Heel/Weaknesses: The Blhaze have a few.

a) With or without their containment skin, they are vulnerable to magic and psionics. Magic spells, weapons, creatures of magic (dragons, the magically
endowed, etc), and supernatural beings, as well as psionics inflict full damage.

b) They are attracted to humans and similar humanoids, but can never truly be human themselves, however, while they cannot engage in a
physical/sexual relationship with humans or most other mortal humanoids, they can still "feel" stimulation and sensation on their skin and they do
experience the full range of emotions as a regular humanoid person.

Blhaze R.C.C.
Planet of Origin: Blhaze are from a different galaxy, thousands of light years away.
Alignment: Any, with scrupulous (34%), principled (29%), and unprincipled (12%) being the most common. However, not all Blhaze are heroes.
Approximately 12% are anarchist, and 13% evil (any).
Sex: Although energy beings, Blhaze are male or female (but they can be any gender). The outer skin reflects the physical/biological sex of the
character, but not always the gender.
Attributes: I.Q. 2D6+9, M.E. 3D6+8, M.A. 3D6+10, P.S. 6D6+18, P.P. 3D6+8, P.E. 3D6+10, P.B. 3D6+8, Spd (running 4D6+88/flying in humanoid
form: Sonic Flight 700 mph/1126 km). See Heroes Unlimited, 2nd Ed, page 289). P.S. and P.E. are supernatural.
Hit Points: P.E. x3 +2D6 per level of experience. Hit Points apply only to the energy body, so damage must either be inflicted first to S.D.C. or
bypass it.
S.D.C. of Outer Skin/Shell: P.E. x4 +20 per level of experience.
Height: 6.5-7 feet (1.95 to 2.1 m) in humanoid form, and a proportional size appearance in energy form.
Weight: 50-100 lbs (22.6 to 90 kg) in humanoid form.
Average Life Span: Unknown, possibly 3000 years or several times longer.
Average Level of Experience: 1D6+5; ancient ones are 2D4+10.
Attacks Per Melee: Five physical (punch, kick, sword strike) +1 at levels 5, 10, 15, 20, and 25.
Or six energy attacks +1 attacks 3,6,9,12,15,20 and 25. (+1 attack and +2 initiative in energy form.
Combat Bonuses (in addition to Attribute Bonuses, but includes Power Bonuses): +6 on initiative, +4 to strike/+5 in flight, +4 to parry/+5 in flight, +7 to dodge/+13 in flight/+10 when flying FTL, auto dodge (the only bonus gained is that from P.P. attribute), +2 to disarm, +2 to pull punch, and +2 to roll with punch/fall/+5 when flying FTL.
Saving Throws: +2 to recognize and save vs illusions. +3 to save vs Horror Factor.
Skills: A Blhaze typically relies on his/her formidable natural abilities, cunning, and compassion rather than learning a large number of skills. Most know the following:
Basic and Advance Math (+30%), Navigation: Space (+30%),
Intelligence, Land Navigation (+20%), Navigation (+10%),
W.P. Ancient: (one of choice)
Plus 1D4+2 from any of the following Skill Categories: Communication (+5%), Electrical, Science, and Technical (no other bonuses unless it's an I.Q. bonus).
Equipment: A costume, two spares, basic equipment, and some personal items. Tend to rely on natural powers.
Money: Most have no need for great wealth or material possessions, thus heroes tend to use their money to help the less fortunate. However, there are some Blhaze particularly evil rogues, who have been known to amass vast fortunes.
Last edited by Reagren Wright on Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gomen_Nagai

Unread post by Gomen_Nagai »

while I like this entry, i think it deserves extra modifications, as several of the race's original weaknesses were just badly handled due to contradictory weaknesses from their super abiliteis.
Reagren Wright

Believe it or not I may do some more. Because I glanced at Carmen's
rough draft of PU 3 at the Open House. :shock: So I may do so more
retooling. He included even more spervisions ( :eek: ) how much better
should these guys be able to see!
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Reagren Wright wrote:Believe it or not I may do some more. Because I glanced at Carmen's
rough draft of PU 3 at the Open House. :shock: So I may do so more
retooling. He included even more spervisions ( :eek: ) how much better
should these guys be able to see!
dude, you were there? Sorry I missed you.
Reagren Wright

No problem. They needed to make us bigger name tags. I
spent most of my time at the panels and just chatting. Although
I watched most of the Killfest and was there when APS-Stone guy
won the prize from the God of War. The whole time I was watching
I kept saying to myself, does anyon realize that this guy is
Invulnerable? On the drive back home, I was trying to think of
ways people could have taken the guy out (if and only if they'd
work together). I'll be at Gen Con, hopefully I'll see you there?
Maybe compare notes on our views of S.C.R.E.T. After the
Open House my mind is a whirl of ideas.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Reagren Wright wrote:No problem. They needed to make us bigger name tags. I
spent most of my time at the panels and just chatting. Although
I watched most of the Killfest and was there when APS-Stone guy
won the prize from the God of War. The whole time I was watching
I kept saying to myself, does anyon realize that this guy is
Invulnerable? On the drive back home, I was trying to think of
ways people could have taken the guy out (if and only if they'd
work together). I'll be at Gen Con, hopefully I'll see you there?
Maybe compare notes on our views of S.C.R.E.T. After the
Open House my mind is a whirl of ideas.
I do plan on attending GenCon.. maybe not the whole thing, but a atleast one whole day and a half.
Reagren Wright

I just wanted to post this so it would be pushed to 10,000. Yeah!!!
Reagren Wright

Okay these are not conversions to 2nd edition but tweeks that should
have happen when these powers where made into 2nd edition.

APS-Electricity when it was introduce in Justice Machine had a NAR of 14
and 150 SDC. Conventional weapons had to penetrate the NAR to do any sort of damage.
Doing phyiscal attacks caused 1D6 points of damage.
This is needed because with so many APS powers now, APS-Electricity
is the only one lacking a NAR or a limited invulnerability.

Galaxy Guide has this power allowing PC to travel through wiring and into computers.
So this power should state such an ability within electric flight.

Superhuman PS should inflict +1D6 points of damage to any physical
attack.

Animal Metamorphosis says retain own S.D.C. This is sort of vague.
When you turn into an Elephant you don't gain additional S.D.C.?
You put on 3-4 tons of mass but no additional SDC? That doesn't
make sense. So yes your S.D.C.should change. It should also stat
that one receives all the natural abilities of that animal.
You turn into a cobra yes you possess the poisonous bite of a cobra. Or turn into a
shunk and you got stink.

Control Elemental Force: FIre if you fuel flame, what sort of damage
does this do? If you quadruple the size of the flame do you a quadruple
the damage? I don't think so, but I would like to think damage is at
least doubled.

Control Elemental Force: Water replaced HU revised 1st editions ultra cool Hydrokinesis. Okay fine, but at least CEF-W should have 1st editions
Hydrokinesis Water Slam. It allowed the use to create and control wate, making it rise up like a towering hand or wall and slam down on a specific target. The user could create and control 300 gallons (a ton of water) that did 6D6 damage. In the presence of a large existance body of water,
fountain, fire hydrant, pool, lake, etc 100 additional gallons of water per level of experience could be added to inflict an additional 1D6 points of damage. Victims of a water slam are temporialy blinded by the attack,
lose 2 melee attacks, and -2 s,p,d for the rest of that round. Range
60 feet. Area Effect Individual or 12 ft radius.

Create Force Field. Bolts of force should do +1D6 per level of experience. Same an energy expulsion.

Energy Absorption in 1st edition limited individuals to P.E. x100. Afterward
you took 1/2 damage. 100 points of absorbed energy where diffused
each hour. So you absorb 300 points of energy damage, wait 3 horus and
those 300 points are gone. This made sense in first edition, don't know
why it was lost.

Gravity Manipulation-Zero Gravity are affect is to small. 6 ft per level of
experience. And believe it or not I'm not going to say you should be able to crush people to death. Sorry no way to save against that.

Growth. Strength is considered Superhuman when it comes to lifting
and carrying. Your 50 feet tall, you hand the size of a King Size bed
and you punch 1D4? That doesn't make sense. Punches should
inflict 1D6 per each 10ft of size, until you reach 50 ft. Then strength
is considered supernatural, and you add 6D6 to the superntural ps damage chart.

Intangibilty. Just say you can't let go of an object beacuse for it to
turn back to normal requires the PCs to revert back to normal.
The object and you are both intangible at the same time.
That way you can't put knives into people's body then let them go so they turn solid.

Item Reduction. If you shink a gun a .44 magnum to the size a inch tall PC can carry it,
how much damage does it do? I'd say the chart should
look like the Shrink one. 1/2 damage for 6 inches, 1/4 damage for 1 inch,
1/8 inch 1/8 damage, and spec 1/16 damage. So you try to knife someone doing 1D6 and the damage is reduce by 16.

Karmic Power should give you the option of once a day per level of
experience the ability to re-roll one dice roll regardless of the circumstance.
In other words, a guy shoot you and rolls a 16 to strike.
PC rolls a 4 and his total bonus only give him a 10. He uses his option
for a karimc re-roll, this time he gets a 12 and with bonuses he gets an
18. Now that luck! And its limited. No guarntee that it will come out better.

Magnetism. 20 lbs per level of experience? No way, 250 lbs per level of
experience. That way you can do more then lift just a car.

Natural Combat ability. This power ws fine how Aarron Oliver presented it in Rifter #1.
Now its confusing. it also provided bonuses to strike, parry, and dodge!!!

+3 attacks per melee (2 to start plus 3)
+3 strike
+4 to parry
+6 to dodge
+3 to pull punch
Auto Parry
Kick 2D4
Backflip 75% plus 5 per level
Knockout/Stun 19-20.
Jump Kick
Jump 10 up and 15 long. plus 2 per level.

2nd +3 to roll
3rd +2 strike, +3 parry/dodge
4th +4 damage, Judo Flip
5th +1 attack
6th +3 parry/dodge, entangle
7th Paired Weapons
8th +1 attack
9th Leap Attack and +2 Entangle
10th Critical 18-20.
11th +4 damage.
12 +3 parry/dodge
13 Knockout/stun 16-20
14 +1 attack
15 Deathblow on natural 20.

You could still have the HF and Possession and mind control bonuses.
And the ability to pick up any weapon and get +2 strike, parry, throw or aim and burst.

Slow Motion Control. Should also affect the dice roll by 1/2. You roll a
18 but its really a 9. This will have a true effect on all NPC especially normal ones,
who if have no combat bonuses the power doesn't
really hinder them.

Sonic Absorption should provide a prowl bonus since you reducing the noise you could make. At least 20%

Sonic flight. Get rid of that stupid sonic flying ram and two fisted one.
It makes no sense. You have Wingless Flight and fly 220 mph into someone you do +44 points of damage.
You do sonic flight and go 400 mph and do 1D4x10 :x Use the same rule, only keep the damage it inflicts.

Spin at high velocity should inflict an additional 1D6 to weapons that are thrown.

Super Energy Expulsion. Just keep saying 1D6x10+1D6 per level of experience.
GM and PC should be able to figure out simpliar ways or reducing the damage.

Teleport. If you die if you teleport into solids, you can't teleport into
water/liquids either. If you do, you either add liquid mass or displace it.

Hey if you got tweeks of your own let's see them. But let try to keep it
to the powers of the main book. This is about conversions
to 2nd edition. :)
Reagren Wright

Just got a hold of PU-3 and wouldn't you know it. Two more supervision powers, so that means
the Blhaze also has Super Vision: Angular
Vision and Spectrum Vision. As I look over this book, I'm trying to see
if something else should be added. Nothing strike out at me except
Energy Conversion. APS-Energy Being could be the new standard for
these guys, but then it would take away their outer skin feature. So
I'm pretty happy with the Bhlaze as they are. But does this mean
altering anyone else just because PU3 came out? Unless someone else
has something really different, I don't think so. Although Rocket Charge would be cool for a Master of Speed.
Reagren Wright

I agree but unfortunately the characters are the creation of Kevin Long
with a little tweeking and development by the real Kevin. So the
characters are kind of stuck the way they are (although rather annoying).
When I did my revision of S.C.R.E.T the orignal concept is the same,
all I did was add new stuff and update stuff that was stuck in the 1st
edition. So unfortunately the versions Cardiac and I did are as good
as it gets, unless one day the two Kevin become the best of
friends again. Its the same thing with Justice Machine,
nothing of that book is even owned by Palladium so no part of the book even revisions
on the board can be done :( . So trust me I feel your pain.
Reagren Wright

He and Kevin (the true Kevin) had a falling out of sorts some time around
93 or 94. The problem most of the time is people forget everything
about Palladium is Kevin's creation. We're all just along for the ride.
Even those who write stuff for Palladium, it belongs to Kevin. It like
Star Wars, Lucas owns all of it and there are certain rules you have to obey
if you want to play in the universe. Same thing applies to Palladium.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Reagren - with PU3 picture remaking Hellhound using "Monstrous Form"!
Reagren Wright

:shock: Interesting concept. I also thought about a mega villian Onslaught with Invulnerability and Massive Damage Capacity.

Or Fullborne with Rocket Charge and Invulnerability :demon:

Here's one Self Explosion with Adhesion :lol:

I'm trying really hard not to start changing people again.

Actually, I was thining he'd make a nasty Eugenic guy.
GRIFTER2K3

Unread post by GRIFTER2K3 »

Hey Reagren Wright,

I have the book Gramercy Island and fell in awe at the power and abilities of the Monster known as The DENIZEN. This brute is the ultimate villan in most of my campaigns and my PC's absolutly love to battle this freak,my question to you and all my dudes at the Palladium Megaverse is can you guys give more on this freak on nature and his origin, how many more are left in the universe other than the one on earth and (if) does the Atorians hold one or maybe even about the creatures who created this monster.

Grifter
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

GRIFTER2K3 wrote:Hey Reagren Wright,

I have the book Gramercy Island and fell in awe at the power and abilities of the Monster known as The DENIZEN. This brute is the ultimate villan in most of my campaigns and my PC's absolutly love to battle this freak,my question to you and all my dudes at the Palladium Megaverse is can you guys give more on this freak on nature and his origin, how many more are left in the universe other than the one on earth and (if) does the Atorians hold one or maybe even about the creatures who created this monster.

Grifter
Pretty much all that is known of Denizen is what is in the book. Nothing else about him/her/it is printed anywhere else.
Reagren Wright

What do you mean that guy is a main bad guy for your campaigns?
The Denizen? Mr. 132 Supernatural PS with Invulnerabilty? Your
guys are gluttons for punishment.

Did you happen to read the 101 ideas. Number 101 is three more
Denizens coming to free their brother. Try that for an idea.
:mrgreen:
Reagren Wright

Believe it or not I've found some more Palladium HU Villains that need to
be updated to 2nd edition rules. I'll post them real soon. :D
Zenvis
Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator

Unread post by Zenvis »

Reagren Wright wrote::shock: Interesting concept. I also thought about a mega villian Onslaught with Invulnerability and Massive Damage Capacity.

You forgot the Acidic Blood with that Adhesion/Self Exploding combo. That would be cool yet strangly groosom.
Everything you can imagine is real. - Pablo Picasso
Imagination is more important than knowledge." but knowledge does help. - Albert Einstein
The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge. - Albert Einstein
My Blog and My Other Blog
Zenvis

Unread post by Zenvis »

Reagren Wright wrote::shock: Interesting concept. I also thought about a mega villian Onslaught with Invulnerability and Massive Damage Capacity.

You forgot the Acidic Blood with that Adhesion/Self Exploding combo. That would be cool yet strangly groosom.
Imagination is more important than knowledge." but knowledge does help. - Albert Einstein
The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge. - Albert Einstein
Reagren Wright

Hmm, interesting. Kinds of reminds of critters already that I won't
mention.
Reagren Wright

When Patheons of the Megaverse came out in 94, Heroes Unlimited existed in 1st edition
revised. There are a number of HU generated characters in the book who work great as Rifts
characters, but now that HU is in 2nd edition (2.5 if you count all the Powers Books),
those characters don't exactly convert the way they should and evenless if you turn them back
into Heroes. So in my typical fashion I've decided to convert the HU generated guys into 2nd
edition. Enjoy.

CUPID
A member of the Terlin race, Cupid loves to cause trouble on a grand scale. At his whim, nations
will fall and countries will go off to war, and all because of love. Whenever he becomes involved
in making love affairs, they go badly, and if they don’t he makes sure they do. He enjoys the
fact that the universe of Heroes Unlimited does not necessary have individuals capable of
learning or foiling his plans. He finds torturing superheroes almost as fun as starting world wars.
When things go bad, Cupid laughs hysterically. He does not like it when his plans are defeated.
Revenge will be on his mind, and any superhero who stops him will pay in ways that affect him
or her emotionally (targets friends and family) for the rest of their life.

Real Names: Cree-Cree
Alias: Diaper Angel
Group Affiliation: Some relation with the Seven Dread Micro Wizard of Chaos
Power Category: Mystic Study/Supernatural-Terlins
Hit Points: 51 S.D.C. 200 Armor Rating: A.R.: 12
P.P.E.: 220
Attributes: I.Q. 22, M.E. 20, M.A. 25, P.S. 17, P.P. 19, P.E. 14, P.B. 20, Spd 20 running, 60
flying (42 mph/67 km).
Age: Unknown, looks to be about four or five. Sex: Male, Weight: 120 lbs
(54 kg), Height: 4 feet (1.2 m).
Appearance: A beautiful blonde child, looking much older than four or five years old;
chubby and dressed in a white loincloth. He has angelic wings, a quiver of arrows and a tiny
golden bow.
Natural Abilities: Shrink to six inches tall (same as reduce self spell), animate objects
under 10 lbs (same as spell), open dimensional door to his headquarters, keen vision and sharp
senses, supernatural strength and endurance, astral projection (60 minutes, 6 P.P.E.), sense
enchantment (90 feet/27.4 m) 68%, sense supernatural evil (90 feet/27.4), sense magic
(120 feet/36.6 m diameter) 4 P.P.E. Horror Factor 12. Special[/b]: Create Magic Love Arrows:
He can create up to 3 arrows per day. They lose potency over 48 hours, so he must
constantly create new ones.
b]Spell Knowledge[/b]: Blinding flash, decipher magic, death trance, increase weight, see the
invisible, ventriloquism, befuddle, chameleon, darkness, fear, mystic alarm, armor of ithan, breath
without air, invisibility: simple, paralysis: lesser, blind, carpet of adhesion. charismatic aura,
multiple image, seal, shadow meld, trance, charm, domination, escape, horrific illusion, sleep,
mask of deceit, invulnerability, love charm, wisps of confusion, and metamorphosis: human.
Combat Training: Hand to Hand: Basic
Attacks Per Melee: 4
Combat Bonuses: +3 to Perception, +2 to Initiative, +4 to strike, +4 to parry and dodge,
+4 to damage, +4 to roll with punch/fall/impact, +2 to pull punch, +1 to disarm, and +4 to spell
strength (need a 16 or better).
Saving Throws: +3 to save vs psionic and insanity, +4 to save vs. poison, +4 to save vs.
magic, +14% to save vs. coma/death, +7 to save vs. horror factor, and +3 to save vs.
possession.
Combat Skills: Punch 2D4, elbow/forearm 2D6, knee 2D4, power blow 3D6, kick 2D6, snap
kick 2D4, all holds, body throw/flip 2D6 (lose initiative and 1 attack/action), critical strike on an
unmodified roll of 19-20.
Other Bonuses: +8% to all skills (+20% to elective skills), +84% trust/intimidate, and
+50% to charm/impress.
Educational Background: Special training in the areas of stealth and domestic life.
Common Knowledge: Read-Write/Speak Native Language 98%/98%, Spell translation
40%, lore: demon & monsters 98%, lore: geomancy 94%, lore: religion 98%,archeology 98%,
and holistic medicine 98%.
Criminal Program: Streetwise 96%, pick locks 98%, seduction 98%, ventriloquism 96%,
and prowl 98%
2nd Criminal Program: W. P. archery, W.P. targeting, pick pocket 98%, and imitate
voice & sounds 80/76%.
Domestic Program: Mathematics: basic 98%, sing 98%, dance 98%, wardrobe &
grooming 98%.
Secondary Skills: climbing 98/98%, running, first aid 98%, writing 94%, cook 98%,
land navigation 92%,art (painting) 98%, gardening 92%, juggling 98%, palming 98%,
rope works 83%, gemology 78%, housekeeping 68%, sewing 73%, cardship 50%, gambling
(standard) 53%, general repair 48%, and philosophy 43%.
Money: He will steal whatever she needs.
Weapons:
Bow of Obsession: Magical item that fires magical energy arrows of love/obsession of
magic fire arrows used for self-defense. Range: 1000 feet (305 m), Damage: 4D6.
Arrows of Romance: This arrow doesn’t inflict damage but casts a spell over the
victim that makes the character feel amorous and willing to give voice to feelings he or she may
have been keeping inside to the person he/she is attracted to. A save vs. magic of 15 or higher
means the arrows have no effect.
Arrows of Obsession: Anyone struck by these yellow energy arrows must save vs.
magic (15 or higher) or becomes irresistibly attracted to the person of Cupid’s choice. The
character will do anything he or she can (still limited by alignment to some degree) to get the
person’s love.Cupid always chooses the most disastrous match possible (a man falls in love with
a friend’s wife, a serial killer falls in love with the first lady, a super hero falls in love with a super
villainess). Sometimes he makes sure both people are involved to insure the disastrous affair. In
others, only one person is affected, and soon he or she must give vent to powerful feelings,
which can only lead to scandal, shame, or often violence. The effect lasts for 2D4 weeks.
Note: Only a successful remove curse spell can cancel the magic obsession.
Equipment & Vehicles: In the closet of his home dimension he collects a treasure trove of
torture devices. He has no source of transportation other than flight.
Last edited by Reagren Wright on Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reagren Wright

HERACLES (HERCULES

Heracles has come to challenge any super-strong PC to a contest of might. Along the way, he is
likely to cause a certain amount of trouble. However, he is ultimately a well-intentioned hero
who tries to right injustice and destroy evil. He can be an ally or a nuisance (G.M.s call). He will
try to control his fits of temper, but he is still prone to violent rages if provoked, frustrated, or
angered beyond his endurance (insulting or mocking him is a quick way to get him going). He
can be a little over powering for most games, so I suggest use his wisely and with discretion.

Power Category: : Immortal (Demi-god).
Hit Points: 475 S.D.C. 2060 Armor Rating.: A.R.: 13
P.P.E.: 126
Appearance: He is tall, immensely broad humanoid with curly black hair and beard. He
often wears a cloak made up of the skin of a lion and dresses with a short tunic that only
covers one-half of his torso. While he may wear gauntlets and arm and leg bands, he usually
avoid wearing any type of restrictive armor.
Attributes: I.Q. 13, M.E. 25, M.A. 20, P.S. 90 (supernatural), P.P. 24, P.E. 30, Spd 460
mph (740.6 km), P.B. 16.
Age: 3500. Sex: Male. Height: 6 foot, 10 inches (2.08 m). Weight:
500 lbs (225 kg).
Achilles’ heel: When terribly frustrated or made angry beyond reason, he will fly into a
berserk rage, smashing things and fighting like a man possessed. During this time, he will not
listen to reason, takes stupid risks, unwittingly endangers others and will fight friend or foe who
tries to stop him from attaining his goal or target. The fits of rage last for 3D4 minutes.
Natural Abilities: Nightvision 60 feet (18.3 m). Never tires, is never hungry (although he
does eat for the sheer pleasure), and does not need to drink (although he does drink alcohol for
the sheer pleasure/takes a lot to get him drunk, but when he does look out!
Immortal Abilities: Tremendous Physical Strength and Immortality. He can
carry 27,000 lbs (12,150 kg) and lift 45,000 lbs (20,250 kg).
Major Super Abilities: Supernatural P.S. and Massive Damage Capacity
Minor Super Ability: Extraordinary Speed, Healing Factor, and Impervious to Fire & Heat
Combat Training: Hand to Hand: Martial Arts
Number of Attacks: 9 (3 initial +4 from Hand to Hand +1 from boxing)+1 from powers.
Combat Bonuses: +14 to Initiative, +9 to strike, +16 to parry, +19 to dodge, +7 to auto
dodge, +87 to damage/+4 to damage per 20 mph (32 km) of speed,+9 to pull punch, +10 to roll
with punch/fall, and +4 to disarm.
Saving Throws: 1/3 effect, damage, and penalty of poison, drugs, toxins, +60% to save vs.
coma/death, +13 to save vs. magic, +11 to save vs. poison, +8 to save vs. psionics, +8 to save
vs. insanity, +5 to save vs. possession, and +8 to save vs. horror factor
Combat Skills: Restrained Punch 5D6, Full Strength Punch 2D4x10, Backhand 2D6x10,
Power Punch 3D6x10 (counts as two attacks), Body Flip 2D6x10 plus P.S. damage bonus (lose
initiative and 1 attack/action), Elbow/Forearm 2D6x10, Karate kick 2D6x10, Roundhouse Kick
4D6x10, Snap Kick 2D4x10, Crescent Kick 4D4x10, Tripping/Leghook (cannot be paired, must
dodge or knockdown), Knee 4D6, Jump Kick 8D6x10, Flying Jump Kick 5D6x10, Body Block/Tackle
1D6x10 + P.S. damage bonus (must parry/dodge or knockdown), Pin 18-20, Crush 1D6x10, Leap
Attack, All Holds, Paired Weapons, Critical strike from behind or surprise, Knockout/stun on a
unmodified die roll of 20, Critical strike on a natural (unmodified) roll of 18-20), and Deathblow
on a natural 16-20, unmodified die roll.
Other Bonuses: 60% trust/intimidate and 30% charm/impress.
Education Level: Earth born Immortal (On the Job Training)
Common Skill: Read/Write/Speak Greek 98%
Espionage Program: Hand to Hand: Martial Arts, Detect Ambush 98%, Intelligence
98%, Wilderness Survival 98%, Detect Concealment 98%, and Tracking 98%.
Physical Program: Boxing, Athlete, Wrestling, and Climbing 98%
2nd Physical Program: Swimming 98%, Physical Labor, Outdoormanship, and Body
Building & Weightlifting
Wilderness Program: Carpentry 98%, Land Navigation 98%, Skin & Prepare Animals
Hides 98%, and Hunting.
2nd Wilderness Program: Track & Trap Animals 98%, Preserve Food 98%, Boat
Building 98%, and Identify Plants & Fruits 98%.
W.P. Ancient: Paired Weapons, W.P. Archery (+7 to strike/Rate of Fire 8 ), W.P.
Targeting (+4 to throw/critical strike on an unmodified roll of 19-20), W.P. Blunt (+5 to
strike/parry).
Secondary: Pilot: Horsemanship 98%, First Aid 98%, Language: Italian 86%, W.P.
Improvised, Mathematics: Basic 98%, Language: English 98%, Literacy: English 90%, Language:
Spanish 86%, Cook 95%, Fishing 98%, General Repair 95%, Animal Husbandry 95%, Animal
Training 95%, Gemology 75%, Rope Works 80%, Pilot Kayaking & Canoes 85%, W.P. Sword,
Astronomy & Navigation 65%, Prowl 42%, Gambling (standard) 45%, Performance 35%, and
Public Speaking 35%.
Money: Bah, who needs gold? As soon as the people see me, they just give me what I
need.
Weapons:
The Bow of Heracles. This weapon is indestructible. Only Heracles or someone with
Supernatural P.S. of 24 or greater can pull back the string. The arrows from the bow inflict 5D6
points of damage.
The Fur of the Nemean Lion. The Nemean Lion was a unique monster whose indestructible
skin could not be pierced by any weapon. Heracles killed the lion by strangling him and using its
claws on its skin, which he took to wearing as armor. Provides the following abilities: Impact
Resistance and Energy Resistance.
Vehicles and Equipment: His sandals, clothes, and weapons are the only thing he carries
on him. Although he is looking for a good riding animal, he’s still trying to figure modern vehicles,
especially aircraft.
Last edited by Reagren Wright on Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reagren Wright

ARES (Mars)

This godling has come to Earth to be either a hero or villain. However, in the long run he’ll
become as much of a menace as any super villain or world conqueror. He is likely to instigate
conflict and incite warfare.His desire to collect WMD is prime example of this. Presently he his
mercenary services are available to anyone, but at some point his desire to bring out the blood
lust of war will show itself. Heroes will have to use their wits about them when dealing with this
immortal, for that is what truly separates him from everyone else, at least in his mind.

Power Category: Immortal (Godling)
Experience Level: 15th
Hit Points: 450 S.D.C.: 625 Armor Rating.: A.R.: 14
P.P.E.: 464
I.S.P. 222
Appearance: He is a tall, bearded man, clad in magnificent golden armor and helmet. He
wields a glowing sword. His aura radiates discord and chaos.
Attributes: I.Q. 18, M.E. 27, M.A. 29, P.S. 32 (Supernatural), P.P. 24, P.E. 27, Spd 41, P.B. 17.
[b]Age
: Unknown. Sex: Male. Height: 7 foot, 6 inches (2.31 m), Weight:
600 lbs (270 kg).
Achilles’ Heel: He is a god so he is undefeatable (at least in his mind). He loves to argue,
brawl, fight, and kill as long as he thinks he has the upper hand. He does not like to loose and
may break down emotionally and run if faced with superior odds.
Natural Abilities: Never tires, is never hungry (although he does eat for the sheer
pleasure), and does not need to drink (although he does drink alcohol for the sheer pleasure.
Takes ½ damage from fire and cold.
Immortal Abilities: Immortality.
Major Super Abilities: Divine Aura
Magic Spells: Size of the Behemoth, Carpet of Adhesion, Firebolt, Energy Field,
Domination, Cloud of Smoke, Fear, Armor of Ithan, Thuderclap, and Horrific Illuison.
Healing Psionics: Bio-Regeneration
Physical Psionics: Summon Inner Strength, Mind Block, Telekinetic Leap, Telekinetic Push,
and Telekinesis.
Sensitive Psionics: See Aura, Empathy, Sixth Sense, and Intuitive Combat
Super Psionics: Empathic Transmission and Psi-Sword
Number of Attacks: 8 (2 initial +5 from Hand Combat +1 from boxing)
Combat Bonuses +3 to initiative, +7 to strike, +13 to parry, +13 to dodge, +21 to
damage, +8 to pull punch, +8 to roll with punch/fall, and +2 disarm,
Saving Throws: Needs a 10 or higher to save vs. psionics, +24% to save vs. coma/death,
+9 to save vs. magic, +6 to save vs. poison, +6 to save vs. psionics, +10 to save vs. insanity,
+6 to save vs. possession, and +11 to save vs. horror factor
Combat Skills: Restrained Punch 2D6+2, Full Strength Punch 5D6, Backhand 6D6,
Elbow/Forearm 6D6, Knee 5D6, Power Punch 1D6x10 (counts as two attacks), Karate kick 6D6,
Roundhouse Kick 2D4x10, Snap Kick 5D6, Crescent Kick 1D4x10, Tripping/Leghook (cannot be
paired, must dodge or knockdown), Jump Kick 4D4x10, Flying Jump Kick 2D6x10, Body Flip 6D6
plus P.S. damage bonus (lose initiative and 1 attack/action), Body Block/Tackle 4D6 + P.S.
damage bonus (must parry/dodge or knockdown), Pin 18-20, Crush 4D6, Leap Attack, Paired
Weapons, All Holds, Critical strike from behind or surprise, Knockout/stun on an unmodified roll of
18-20 for 1D6 melees, Critical strike on an unmodified) roll of 18-20, and Deathblow on an
unmodified die roll of 20.
Other Bonuses: +4% to all skills, 96% trust/intimidate, and 35% charm/impress.
Education Level: Immortal not of Earth (Military Specialist)
Common Skill: Read-Write/Speak Greek 98%
Basic Military Program: Running, Climb 98%, Military Etiquette 98%, Radio: Basic
98%, and W.P. Spear (+5 to strike/parry +4 to throw).
Espionage Program: Hand to Hand: Martial Arts, Detect Ambush 98%, Intelligence
98%, Wilderness Survival 98%, Detect Concealment 98%, and Interrogation 98%.
Physical Program: Boxing, Wrestling, Gymnastics (Sense of Balance 98%, Bars &
Rings 98%, Back Flip 98%), and Outdoormanship.
W.P. Ancient Program : W.P. Sword (+6 to strike/+5 to parry), W.P. Shield (+5 to
parry). W.P. Blunt (+5 to strike/parry). W.P. Pole Arm +5 to strike/parry & +4 to damage).
W.P. Modern Program: W.P. Handgun (+7 to aim/+3 to burst) and W.P. Rifle (+7 to
aim/+3 to burst).
Secondary: Pilot: Horsemanship 98%, Public Speaking 98%, Language: Italian 98%,
Mathematics: Basic 98%, Recognize Weapon Quality 98%, Swimming 98%, Track & Trap
Animal 94/98%, Forced March, Language: English 98%, Athletics (general), Fencing (+1 to
strike/parry and +1D6 damage), Land Navigation 68%, W.P. Shotgun (+4 to aim/+2 to burst),
Streetwise 40%, Pick Pocket 35%, and Literacy: English 39%.
Money: For selling his services as a mercenary, he has already earned $300,000 in
American currency, 1 million drachma (Greek), and 200,000 in euro dollars.
Weapons:
The Sword of Ares, Damage: 4D6 against most opponents, but inflicts 2D4x10 against
demons and gods. Bonuses: +1 to strike/parry, and returns when thrown .
Armor: Magic Plate Armor, A.R. 17 and 1000 S.D.C. The armor completely repairs
itself over a 24-hour period and cannot be destroyed.
Vehicles & Equipment: He loves modern technology and is starting a vast collection. He
wants to get his hand on every type of weapon out there. He’s recently learn about WMD and
has decided he wants his own stockpile.
Last edited by Reagren Wright on Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reagren Wright

TRITON (Tamer of the Storms)

Triton rises from the sea depths to give humankind a message, we can protect the oceans and
the environment, or he will do it for us. He is a defender of the environment, essentially a good
person trying to ensure humanity has a opportunity at a better life in the future and the world’s
oceans will still be around. His cause is a good one, although he appears misguided with his
methods. He will look for allies or anyone to join him in his cause of defending the world from
polluters and those who seek to make profit of the death of aquatic animal life. He’d make a
perfect ally to the “mermaid” Undertow or any adventure scenario involving Century Station or
Gramercy Island.

Power Category: Immortal (Merman)
Experience Level: 9th
Hit Points: 97 S.D.C.: 165/225 underwater (if he has the horn +30 S.D.C.)
P.P.E.: 121
Appearance: An attractive, well-muscled man with shiny greenish-blue scales covering
his body. His eyes are a deep blue color. His teeth are sharp and pointy (1D6 bite), so he rarely
smiles to avoid scaring people. He’s not afraid to use them to defend himself. He dislikes being
on land and becomes nervous and fidgety. He prefers the company of aquatic beings over
surface dwellers, and dolphins over any human.
Attributes: I.Q. 18, M.E. 17, M.A. 16, P.S. 30/66 (underwater), P.P. 22, P.E. 19, Spd 120
(Swimming 84 mph/135.24 km), P.B. 15.
Age: Unknown, Sex: Male, Height: 8 foot (2.43 m), Weight: 400 lbs (180 kg).
Natural Abilities: Nightvision 400 feet (122 m), Swimming 98%, Depth tolerance 3 miles.
(4.8 km), Breathe underwater indefinitely, and Extraordinary P.S. underwater.
Note: Triton can survive on the surface indefinitely, however he has a difficult time
moving on land (Spd Eight). Triton very rarely ventures far from the ocean side, but he is equally
at home in a lake or river as long as it’s not manufactured or artificial.
Immortal Abilities: Immortality.
Major Super Abilities: Animal Abilities: Fish (Control 2D4x10 Fish)
Minor Super Abilities: Wave Rider, Animal Brother, Sonar, and Underwater Abilities.
Combat Training: Hand to Hand: Basic
Number of Attacks: 6/7 underwater (2 initial +4 from Hand Combat) +1 from powers
Combat Bonuses): +4 to Initiative, +7 to strike/+8 underwater, +7 to parry/+9
underwater, +8 to dodge/+12 underwater, +17 to damage/+51 underwater, +4 to pull punch, +3
to roll with punch/fall, and +1 disarm.
Saving Throws: +8% to save vs. coma/death, +2 to save vs. magic and poison/+4 to
save vs. magic with horn, +1 to save vs. psionics, +1 to save vs. insanity, +1 to save vs.
possession, +3 to save vs. horror factor, and +2 to save vs. water or cold magic
Combat Skills: Punch 1D4, Tail Attack 2D4, Elbow/Forearm 1D6, Power Punch 2D4 (counts
as two attacks), Body Flip 1D6 + P.S. damage (lose initiative and 1 melee attack/action), All
Holds, Critical strike on a natural (unmodified) roll of 19-20.
Other Bonuses: +4% to all skills, 40% trust/intimidate, and 35% charm/impress.
Education Level: Immortal of Earth (On the Job Training)
Common Skill: Read/Write/Speak Greek 98%
Science Programs: Mathematics: Advance 98%, Chemistry 94%, Meteorology (see
Rifter #25; 94%) Oceanography (See The Rifter #25; 94%), and Anthropology 94%.
2nd Science Program: Astronomy & Navigation 98%, Biology 94%, Zoology 98%,
and Botany 89%.
Domestic Program: Mathematics: Basic 98%, Animal Husbandry 98%, Animal
Training 98%, and Fishing 98%.
Wilderness Program: Wilderness Survival 98%, Boat Building 98%, Carpentry 89%,
Track & Trap Animals 89/98%.
Physical Program: Athlete, Body Build & Weightlifting, Outdoormanship, and
S.C.U.B.A. 98%
W.P. Ancient: W.P. Paired Weapons, W.P. Sword (+4 to strike/+3 to parry). W.P.
Spear (+4 to strike/parry & +3 to throw), and W.P. Forked (+4 to strike/entangle & +3 to parry).
Shield. W.P. Blunt. W.P. Pole Arm
Secondary: Hand to Hand: Basic, Singing 84%, Language: English 96%, Literacy:
English 79%, Language: Japanese 81%, Pilot: Boat: Ships/Seamanship 94/89%, Pilot: Boat: Sail
Type 98%, Prowl 74%, Play Ocean Horn 74%, Language: Norwegian 75%,First Aid 69%, Law
(basic) 49%, Pilot: Kayaking & Canoes 59%,and Pilot: Water Skiing & Surfing 48%.
Money: He knows the location of several sunken treasures for the last 1000 years. If he
needs to, he can produce thousands or millions of dollars worth of precious metals, gems, or
jewels.
Weapons:
Sea Sword, A strange-looking sword with 3 blades arranged in a trident shape. The
weapon does 5D6 damage. The weapon is +1 to strike/parry/throw, and returns when thrown
immediately after hitting.
Horn of the Oceans,Makes the owner impervious to fire. The horn can perform the
following spells once a day. Summon & Control Storm, Calm Storm, Summon Fog, Summon
& Control Animals (of the sea), Swim as the Fish (Superior), Swim as the Fish, and Repel Animals
(of the sea).
Vehicles & Equipment: He has no need for modern technology. Although he has the know
how to build boats and how to pilot them. He is not particularly found of technology or
civilized life.
Last edited by Reagren Wright on Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reagren Wright

In Century Station a couple of heroes and villains are mentioned but they are never fleshed out.
Its like Bill left them up for G.M.s to create. Well I've decided for those who don't want to take
the time to make their own, here are some CS conversions you can use.

SLEEP THAT NO PAIN SHALL WAKE
NIGHT THAT NO MOURN SHLL BREAK
Quote the Boogeyman

Colin Beard is the most recent individual to take up the mantle of the mysterious hero known as
the Boogeyman in Century Station. Born and raised in CS, he watched crime take place outside
his bedroom window. He swore one day to do something to change his neighborhood. After high
school, he enlisted in the police academy. After graduating, a Captain in the Organize Crime
Control Bureau (OCCB) approached him about working for the Narcotics Division.
It required learning how to work deep undercover and associate himself with crime and
corruption. Nevertheless he would be able to make a difference in removing some of the street
criminals. Colin agreed. Within two years, he had the best arrest record in the department. In
fact, he became so good the Crime Lords of Century Station put a price on his head. Then one
day, just on a whim, he bought a lottery ticket. He won $10 million dollars.

Two days later he quit the department and decided to move up into Society Hill. He forgot all
about being a cop and the promise he made to himself. However, the Crime Lords didn’t forget
about him or what he’d done as a police officer. One night while driving his BMW sport car down
Route 273, an RPG (rocket-propelled grenade) struck his car. He’d survive the explosion and the
crash, to awaken in the basement of building surrounded by a dozen street punks he recognized
as the Thug Dogs. His testimony got their leader sent to Gramercy Island for 25 years for a
bogus charge of possession and manufacturing of crystal meth. Just before they could start
torturing him, the mysterious vigilante known as the Boogyman appeared. He defeated
all twelve street punks, but as he started to untie Colin, two punks shot him in the back of the
head, killing him instantly. The street punks took off thinking they killed Colin as well.

As Colin lay there bleeding and injured something detached itself from the dead man chest, and
slithered its way up his arm. The moment it did, he felt charged with some kind of mysterious
power. His injuries no longer bothered him, in fact they felt like minor flesh wounds. He stumbled
outside and found the two thugs talking to a man in a black limo. He walked up to them without
anyone noticing him and broke one man’s neck and the other he killed with a machete
made of shadow. The limo tried to speed away when he trapped it in a wall of shadow. He got a
hold of the driver but the man in the car got away. When he asked who was in the car, the
driver said the Minotaur and he was going to be sorry he attacked him. Colin blasted him with a
bolt of shadowy black energy. When he returned to the basement, he found a man weeping over
the body of the Boogeyman. He said his name was Arthur White, and the Boogeyman was his
friend. When he noticed Colin’s eyes, he explained about the mysterious symbiote on his arm and
the legacy of the Boogeyman. Colin knew the rumors of the the Minotaur, and for whatever
reason he decided to reward the punks for trying to kill him. The Boogeyman gave his life so
that he might live. He owed his life to this man, and what better way to get even with the
Minotaur and his Crime Lords then to carry on the Legacy of the Protector of the Streets. He
and Arthur buried the former Boogy in a park in Rattle Ridge, but Colin took his hooded cloak.
Arthur, a skilled mechanic, modified his armor and together they still carry on the tradition of the
Boogeyman. Colin’s ultimate goal is to bring down the Crime Empire of the Minotaur and make the
streets of Century Station safe for everyone.

Aliases: The Body Snatcher or Shady Jack,
Former CSPD undercover police officer
Power Category: Symbiotic Superhuman
Hit Points: 39 S.D.C. 45/95 at night
P.P.E.: 89
[b]Appearance
: His average looks are marred by the black slim cover his right arm. His eyes
are jet black. He wears a large purple hooded cloak over his point blank armor.
Attributes: I.Q. 13, M.E. 13, M.A. 23, P.S. 22, P.P. 19, P.E. 17, Spd 23, P.B. 9.
Age: 29. Sex: Male. Height: 6 foot, 2 inches (1.88 m). Weight: 190 lbs (85.5 kg)
Symbiote: 29 hit points. A.R.: 10
Noted Abilities: Nightvision 1000 feet (305 m).
Symbiote: A black slimy, skin wrap that covers his right arm/hand. Mineral intelligence.
Lives for 500 years (90 years old). Feeds on the host blood supply (he sleeps during the day).
Gives it host superhuman strength, increase reflexes, impervious to disease, and stealthy
(78/88% prowl). Removing the symbiote results in losing his right arm.
Major Super Powers: Shadow Manipulation
Minor Super Powers: Nightstalking, Shadow Molding, Sense Death & Destruction.
Number of Attacks: 4 (2 Initial + 2 from Hand Combat)
Combat Bonuses: +2 to initiative, +4 to strike, +6 to parry, +6 to dodge, +5 to auto
dodge, +7 to damage, +2 to pull punch, +4 to roll with punch/fall, and disarm.
Saving Throws: +25% to save vs. coma/death, +3 to save vs. poison, and +1 to save
vs. magic.
Combat Skills: Punch 2D4+2/4D4 at night, Power Punch 3D6+2/4D6+2 at night (counts as
two attacks), Elbow/Forearm 2D6/3D6 at night, Knee 2D6/3D6 at night, and disarm.
Other Bonuses: 75% trust/intimidate. Horror Factor 13 at night.
Education Level: Trade School
Common Skills: Read-Write/Speak 84%/90%, Mathematics: Basic 78%, and Pilot
Automobile 66%.
Law Enforcement Program: W.P. Handgun (+1 to aim), Radio: Basic 70%, Criminal Science
60%, Law (general) 50%, and Streetwise 43%.
Undercover Police Program: Interrogation 65%, Tracking 50/60%, Find Contraband 49%,
Detect Concealment 50%.
Secondary Skills: Hand to Hand: Martial Arts, Athlete, Running, Climb 50/40%, Swimming
60%, Land Navigation 44/54%, Pick Locks 40%, Pilot: Automobile 64%, and Mathematics: Basic
55%
Money: As an undercover police officer, he made about $30,000 a year. He has $7000 in
saving left over from his lottery winnings. Most of his money he dwindled away.
Weapons: Beretta Model 92 9mm Auto Pistol. He also uses whatever he can think of as a
weapon to draw out of the shadows.
Armor: He wears modified point black armor A.R. 15 and 132 S.D.C.
Vehicles and Equipment: Uses it if needed.
Last edited by Reagren Wright on Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reagren Wright

JIJII (The Old Man)

He is legend among the assassin community. Some do not believe he is a real person, however
that is the way Hiromasa wants his reputation to stay. He prides himself in his anonymity, and
freedom it provides. Although it would appear he lives in retirement, spending most of his time
fishing and riding his bike, he does on occasion check up on his Chunin to see how they are
doing, when he does so, he never announce his presence. He merely watches, and should he
notice failure or weakness, he will unleash his wrath upon the Chunin and all within the clan.
sometimes when he visit, he will accept an assignment if the target is intriguing or
challenging enough. None have ever live to speak of an encounter with him. Having learn of the
success Hitomi has gained in Century Station, Old Man has decided to see the city for himself.
Who knows what he may do or who he will kill when he arrives?

Aliases: To many to list.
Occupation: Ninja Jonin for the entire Kagemusha Ryuujin clan. Supreme assassin.
Power Category: Mega-Villain Special Training (Ancient Master)
Experience Level: 15th
Hit Points: 145 S.D.C. 496
P.P.E.: 28
[b]Appearance
: He appears as an elderly Japanese man. Nothing about him would lead
anyone to suspect he is a deadly assassin. He wears simply clothes and his long white hair goes
down to his waist.
Attributes: I.Q. 24, M.E. 14, M.A. 19, P.S. 26 (supernatural), P.P. 31, P.E. 24, Spd 520
mph (837.2 km), P.B. 15.
Age: 73. Sex: Male. Height: 5 foot, 9 inches (1.79 m). Weight: 135
lbs (60.75 kg)
Achilles’ Heel: He maybe one of the most dangerous individuals in the criminal underworld,
but he is extremely nearsighted. He must wear glasses or contact lenses if he wants to see. He
does all that he can to make sure no one learns about this flaw.
Mega-Abilities: Standard plus Awe-Factor (16).
Special Abilities: Feign Death 98%, Cleansing Spirit 98%,Positive Energy, Channel &
Unleash Physical Energy: Range: 112 feet (34.13 m), Damage: 3D6+30, Minor Super Ability:
Extraordinary Speed.
Number of Attacks: 13 (2 initial +9 from Hand to Hand +1 from boxing) +1 from powers.
Combat Bonuses: +19 to initiative, +18 to strike, +21 to parry, +24 to dodge, +17 to
auto dodge, +29 to damage/+4 to damage per 20 mph (32 km) +13 to pull punch, +11 to roll
with punch/fall, +8 disarm, and +7 automatic body flip.
Saving Throws: +48% to save vs. coma/death, +6 to save vs. magic, +5 to save vs.
poison, +2 to save vs. mind control, +10 to save vs. possession, and +11 to save vs. horror
factor.
Combat Skills: Restrained Punch 2D6, Full Strength Punch 4D6, Backhand 5D6, Elbow &
Forearm 5D6, Knee 4D6, Power Blow 1D4x10 (counts as two attacks), Karate Kick 1D4x10,
Roundhouse Kick 1D6x10, Snap Kick 4D6, Wheel kick 1D4x10, Crescent Kick 6D6, Axe Kick
1D4x10, Tripping/Leghook (cannot be paired, must dodge or knockdown), Backward Sweep
(cannot be paired, must dodge or knockdown, -2 to dodge), Power Kick (double damage to any
kick, counts as two attacks), Jump Kick 2D6x10, Flying Jump Kick 2D4x10, Automatic Body Flip
6D6 + P.S. damage (lose initiative and 1 melee attack/action), All Holds, Paired Weapons, Leap
Attack, Critical strike from behind or surprise, Knockout/stun on an unmodified roll of 18-20,
Critical strike on an unmodified) roll of 18-20), and Deathblow on an unmodified roll of 17-20.
Other Bonuses: +10% to skills, 55% trust/intimidate, 75% trust/intimidate, and Horror
Factor 10 (by reputation only).
Education Level: Special Education
Common Skills: Read/Write/Speak Japanese 98%
Special Skills: Mathematics: Basic, Language: English 98%, Literacy: English 98%, Biology
98%, First Aid 98%, Art (paint) 98%, Boxing, Wrestling, Climbing 98%/98%, Acrobatics (Sense
of Balance 98% and Walk Rope 98%), Gymnastics (Bars and Rings 98% and Back Flip 98%), Cook
98%, Fishing 98%. W.P. Blunt (+9 to strike/+5 to parry), W.P. Chain (+9 to strike, +5 entangle,
and +3 to parry), W.P. Sword (+10 to strike/+5 to parry), W.P. Staff (+9 to strike/+5 to parry),
W.P. Knife (+5 to strike, +5 to parry, +10 to throw).
Secondary Skills: Business & Finance 98%, Streetwise 90%, Law (basic) 98%, Research
98%, Writing 98%, Prowl 98%, Sew 98%, and Pilot: Bicycling 78%.
Money: For a man in charge of an entire Ninja clan, he lives a very simple life. Money
does not mean much to him, just a means to an end.
Weapons: He can use a variety of weapons, but one he keeps with him all the time.
The Oni Katana. The weapon is an enchanted katana powered by the essence of a
demon trapped within its steel. The weapon is indestructible. It does 6D6 to mortals and 1D6x10
to the supernatural. Provides its owner a +1 to all saving throws. It has a +1 to strike/parry.
The owner is able to parry energy/projectile attacks with a -6 penalty.
Vehicles and Equipment: He has the resources of the entire clan at his disposal but he
allows his Chunin to decide what sorts of equipment and weapons are available in the city in
which the clan operates. He almost never wears armor (says its uncomfortable). His one true
prize possession is a simple bicycle that he rides on all over Japan.
Last edited by Reagren Wright on Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reagren Wright

THE MINOTAUR

The origin of the most powerful crime lord of Century Station has remained a secret until now.
Some suspect him to be something more then an average person. Well this true, in fact he’s not
a man at all. Thirteen years ago, Gustavo Fosco, was the Don of Century Station, and his family
handled the Mafia business in much of the city. While most of his money he made from smuggling
and protection rackets on the Archipelago docks, Fosco made a great deal of money
legitimately in the cattle industry. He bought a farm in Ulster and raised beef cattle. In an effort
to ensure his farm would produce high quality carcass beef, Fosco bought experimental growth
hormones from a biological research lab and started injecting it into one particular bull in an
effort to produce large numbers of hybrid beef cattle. Unbeknownst to anyone, the growth
hormone not only made the Angus bull bigger, it increased its intelligence and allowed it to
develop human-like characteristics. Fosco called the bull Zeus (didn’t like the name Jupiter) and
allowed him free range around the ranch. Most of the “family business” was conducted in a
loft above the barn in which Zeus was kept.

From here Zeus learned about being a mobster. His telepathic abilities allowed him to enter the
minds of others, even sift through their surface thoughts. Over the next two yeas, he continued
to grow and learn until it was time to send him off to the slaughterhouse. As they tried to put
him into the truck, Zeus used his hypnotic suggestion powers to make everyone go home and
take a nap. He then had a heart to heart talk with Fosco, advising him that he could be useful
to him, if he spared his life. Fosco agreed. Zeus could be his ace in the whole, however Zeus
wanted his hormone treatments doubled to sped up his mutation, for he was convinced it would
change him even further. Within a week, Zeus stood up on his hind legs and could walk like a
man. A week later and he could almost pass as a man in darkness. Soon Zeus became Fosco
newest “Cleaner” and loyal bodyguard. All the while Fosco taught the mutant bull everything he
wanted to know about being a Don. And what Fosco didn’t tell him, Zeus pulled from his mind.

Then one-night family members of the previous Don of the city sent a Colorpunk gang the Black
Spartans to take out Fosco. They succeeded in shooting him and killing everyone on the farm,
but Zeus managed to hide Fosco in the woods before the gang set everything a blaze. Fosco
and Zeus now had to go into hiding. They sought refuse in the old Project Daedalous building,
now known as the Labyrinth. Zeus force those living there to aid him in nursing Fosco back to
health, but the living conditions only made his injuries worse. On his deathbed, Fosco told Zeus
to use his talents and know how to retake control of the city and to ensure it never
fell back into the hands of anarchists. Zeus mourned his master’s death briefly then he went
about his task.

First and foremost, he gathered as many mutants that he could find and convinced them to not
only join him, but to nominate him as their supreme leader. However, no one was ever to know
that he (now calling himself the Minotaur) was a mutant animal. When he spoke with others he
always did so at a distance or through mediators. In the end, with a dozen mutant thugs on his
side, and the ability to read the thoughts of his enemies, the Minotaur elevated himself to
becoming one of the premier Crime Lords of the city. But that wasn’t enough, he wanted all of
it. Soon his agents were assassinating anyone who potentialy stood in his way. All the while,
the Minotaur remained shadowed in mystery. No one knew anything about him, just rumor and
speculation. His enigmatic nature spread to fear, as no one escaped his death touch. Other
crime lords wanted to make peace with him before they ended up a rotting corpse on the
streets of Brisby Flats. Shortly after Bloody Monday, the Minotaur formed an alliance with most
of the major crime syndicates, all of which answered to him. Those who didn’t join him found
themselves dead in the street or their headquarters blown to pieces. It’s been 3 years since the
Minotaur assume command, and no one but his closest associates knows the truth about him,
and he intends to keep it that way. Every so often an enemy tries to learn the truth and each
time dies before anything but additional speculation is spread throughout the city. The Minotaur
rules Century Station with an iron hoof. Everyone fears him, obeys him, and does not cross him.

Aliases: Bruno Fosco
Power Category: Mega-Villain Mutant Animal (Angus Purebred Cattle)
Experience Level: 8th
Hit Points: 66 S.D.C. 99
Appearance: He is a tall, powerfully built humanoid male with glossy black skin and hair.
He has a noticeable muzzle, large flat teeth, protruding ears, small horns on his head, and legs
that end in hocks and cloven hooves.
Attributes: I.Q. 18, M.E. 24, M.A. 19, P.S. 44 (supernatural), P.P. 15, P.E. 29, Spd 19, P.B.
Age: 13, Sex: Male, Height: 6 foot, 9 inches (2.1 m), Weight: 290 lbs (130. 5 kg).
Vestigial Disadvantages: Hooves, Vestigal and Diet: Ruminant and Herbivore.
Achilles’ Heel: He needs to spend several hours every day eating hay, grass, and grains.
He is unable to eat meat or it will make him sick. He is also attracted to human woman, so much
they easily distract him.
Mega-Abilities: He received 40 BIO-E points to start off with (grand total of 50 BIO-E
Points during character creation).
Human Features: Hands: Partial, Biped: Full, Speech: Full, Looks: Partial.
Mutant Animal Powers: Crushing Strength (Supernatural), Advance Vision, Extra Physical
Endurance, Extra Physical Prowess, Hypnotic Suggestion, Telepathic Listening, and Telepathic
Transmission. Note:
Combat Training: Hand to Hand: Expert
Number of Attacks: 6 (2 initial +3 from hand to hand) +1 from animal powers.
Combat Bonuses: +2 to Initiative, +2 to strike, +4 to parry, +4 to dodge, +29 to damage,
+2 to pull punch, +3 to roll with punch/fall, and +2 disarm.
Saving Throws: +24% to save vs. coma/death, +5 to save vs. psionics, +7 to save v.
insanity, +9 to save vs. poison and disease, +7 to save vs. magic, +2 to save vs. possession,
+2 to save vs. horror factor
Combat Skills: Restrained Punch 4D6, Full Strength Punch 1D6x10, Headbutt 2D4x10,
Elbow/Forearm, Knee 1D6x10, Power Punch 2D6x10 (counts as two attacks), Body Flip 2D4x10
+ P.S. damage (lose initiative and 1 melee attack/action), 2D4x10, Karate kick 2D6x10, Snap
Kick 1D6x10, Tripping/Leghook (cannot be paired, must dodge or knockdown), All Holds, Paired
Weapons, and Critical strike on a natural (unmodified) roll of 18-20).
Other Bonuses: +4% to all skills, 55% trust/intimidate, Horror Factor 10 (by reputation
only) and Horror Factor 13 when meet in person.
Education Level: Trained as if he where a normal human.
Common Skills: Language: English 98%. Literacy: English 88%
Criminal Program: Streetwise 66%, Pick Locks 84%, Find Contraband, 72%, Imitate Voices
& Sounds 88/92%, and Ventriloquism 62%.
Business Program: Mathematics: Basic 98%, Business & Finance, 89%, Computer
Operation 94%, Law (General) 79%, and Research 98%.
Secondary Skills: Hand to Hand: Expert, Athlete, Animal Husbandry 79%, Physical Labor,
Outdoorsmanship, Identify Plants & Fruits 74%, Land Navigation 72%, Wilderness Survival 69%,
Gambling (standard) 59%, Art (Painting) 54%, Appraise Antiques 64%
Money: He makes around three million dollars a year personally, has around 4D6 x 10,000
in available cash, and has 5D6x10 million in available operating capital for his crime operations.
Weapons: He considers himself a living weapon. He attempts to keep his psychic powers
from everyone as it serves as his special edge over others.
Vehicles and Equipment: He uses the wealth of his vast criminal empire to supply him with
whatever he wants or needs. He rarely ventures out of the Labyrinth.
Last edited by Reagren Wright on Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zenvis

Unread post by Zenvis »

The Minitar is the most awesome. I didn't think that anyone would dare tackle that one.
Reagren Wright

Well your chances of fighting him are kind of slim since he's got so many
people protecting him. The Old Man, he could be bicycling down the
street :?.
Reagren Wright

If anyone out there is looking for a book full of HU villians you should
try to find Justice Machine. This book is great. Full of 1st Edition
villians (pre-revised edition), unfortunately its a book we can't
do anything with because the copyright is no longer owned by Kevin or
anyone he can contact. I'd love to know how you go about finding
such information out. Nothing is being done with the material, and a book
full of great heroes, villians, and a neat adventure is going to waste. :x
Reagren Wright

Okay I know technically these guys belong in TMNT but back when I was first playing HU
(Revised edition) in 1990. My group of super heroes were successful at defeating the Gold
Falcon in One Dam Thing and the Crime Masters in the Mall of Terror. We were felling very
confident in ourselves, then we got our behinds kicked, stomped on, and spanked with a giant
paddle by these guys. They were so humiliated the group disbanded. I created a new team
who sought revenge. They got even but not before half the team went down. So because I
consider them to be one the nastiest group of villains from the 1st edition days and because
much of TMNT has been absorbed into HU I proudly present---THE TERROR BEARS.
Note: These guys are updated version from both TMNT books.

PAIN BEAR

Power Category: Mutant Animal
Experience Level: 6th
Hit Points: 42 S.D.C.: 63
P.P.E.: 35
Appearance: Looks like an upright grizzly bear cub. Round, blunt snout, small eyes, furry
ears on top of head, thick fur, short legs and large arms, and a small furry tail. He has painted
a hollow skull with thorns coming out of the top on his chest.
Attributes: I.Q. 9, M.E. 24, M.A. 11, P.S. 29, P.P. 14, P.E. 21, Spd. 11, P.B. 10
Age: 16, Sex: Male, Height: 3 foot and 5 inches (1.06 m), Weight:
39 lbs (17.55 kg)
Size Level: 5. Build: Medium.
Human Features: Hands (Partial), Biped (Partial), Speech (None), Looks (None).
Vestigial Disadvantages: Diet: Carnivore & Musk Glands (Odd Smelling)
Natural Abilities: Brute Strength (Carry 590 lbs/261 kg and lift 1450 lbs/652 kg).
Mutant Animal Powers: Extra Physical Endurance, Advance Hearing, and Advance Smell.
Animal Psionics: Telepathic Transmission, Animal Speech (Bears only), Bio-Manipulation:
Pain, and Mind Trap.
Note: Pain Bear has learned how to combine his Mind Trap with his Bio-Manipulation: Pain.
The result is that his victims have a -5 to save against the mind trap illusion, because the
pain involved in the experience is real, not imaginary.
Combat Training: Non-Combatant
Attacks per Melee: 2 attacks per melee round and 5 non-combat melee actions. No auto
parry.
Combat Bonuses: +3 to initiative, +1 to dodge, and +14 to damage.
Saving Throws: +5 to save vs. poison & disease, +5 to save vs. psionics, +7 to save vs.
insanity, +5% to save vs. coma/death, and +3 to save vs. magic.
Combat Skills: Punch 1D4, Heavy Claws 2D4, and Bite 1D4
Educational Background: Raised as a caged, experimental animal (Wild Animal/Self-Taught).
Common Skills: Read/Write/Speak English 42%/88%
Special Skills: Prowl 70%, Wilderness Survival 90%, Escape Artist 70%, Climbing
85%/75%, and Swimming 90%.
Secondary Skills: Fishing 70%, Land Navigation 56%, Pick Locks 50%, Streetwise
32%, Preserve Food 40%, and Outdoormanship.
Money: Doesn’t use it. Steals whatever he needs.
Weapons: Teeth, claws, and psionic powers. He will of course pick up a rock or piece of
pipe as well.
Equipment & Vehicles: None, rather destroys such things.
Last edited by Reagren Wright on Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reagren Wright

FEAR BEAR

Hit Points: 49 S.D.C.: 57
P.P.E.: 34
Appearance: Looks like an upright grizzly bear cub. Round, blunt snout, small eyes, furry
ears on top of head, thick fur, short legs and large arms, and a small furry tail. He has painted
a hollow skull with a frighten ghost out of the top on his chest.
Attributes: I.Q. 10, M.E. 21, M.A. 8, P.S. 24, P.P. 8, P.E. 21, Spd. 18, P.B. 10
Age: 16, Sex: Male, Height: 3 foot and 4 inches (1.03 m), Weight:
33 lbs (14.85 kg)
Natural Abilities: Brute Strength (He can carry 480 lbs/216 kg and lift 1200 lbs/540 kg)
Mutant Animal Powers: Extra Physical Endurance, Advance Hearing, and Advance Smell.
Animal Psionics: Telepathic Transmission, Detect Psionics, Empathy, Cell Reader, and Mind
Trap. Note: Fear Bear’s Mind Traps has become more powerful lately. Once a victim is
trapped Fear Bear can turn off his Mind Trap and there is a 25% chance that the victim will
remain in the fantasy for 1D4 months (10% it is permanent).
Attacks per Melee: 2 attacks per melee round and 5 non-combat melee actions. No auto
parry.
Combat Bonuses: +3 to initiative, +1 to dodge, and +9 to damage.
Saving Throws: +3 to save vs. psionics, +4 to save vs. insanity, +5 to save vs. poison
and disease, +5% to save vs. coma/death, +3 to save vs. magic.
Combat Skills: Punch 1D4, Heavy Claws 2D4, and Bite 1D4
Educational Background: Raised as a caged, experimental animal (Wild Animal/Self-
Taught).
Weapons: Teeth, claws, and psionic powers. He will of course pick up a rock or piece of
pipe as well.
Last edited by Reagren Wright on Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reagren Wright

DOOM BEAR

Alignment: Anarchist
Hit Points: 50 S.D.C.: 54
P.P.E.: 48
a hollow skull with a nuclear mushroom cloud coming out of the top on his chest.
Attributes: I.Q. 14, M.E. 28, M.A. 11, P.S. 24, P.P. 10, P.E. 24, Spd. 9, P.B. 12
Age: 16, Sex: Male, Height: 3 foot and 4 inches (1.03 m), Weight:
40 lbs (18 kg)
Insanity: Doom Bear is haunted by a recurring bad dream of nuclear holocaust. He is
convinced the “real” thing that will take place sometime in the near future. He has the delusion
that he will survive the disaster. He stays with the others to protect them.
Natural Abilities: Brute Strength (He can carry 480 lbs/216 kg and lift 1200 lbs/540 kg)
Animal Psionics: Telepathic Transmission, Animal Control (Bears Only), Hypnotic
Suggestion, and Mind Trap. Note: Part of the damage that characters suffer in the
psionic fantasy of the Mind Trap will do actual physical damage to the victim! For every 8 points
of damage in the fantasy, there will be 1 actual point of hit point/S.D.C. damage.
parry.
Combat Bonuses: +3 to initiative, +1 to dodge, and +9 to damage.
Saving Throws: +7 to save vs. psionics, +11 to save vs. insanity, +7 to save vs. poison
and disease, +18% to save vs. coma/death, and +5 to save vs. magic.
Combat Skills: Punch 1D4, Heavy Claws 2D4, and Bite 1D4.
Educational Background: Raised as a caged, experimental animal (Wild Animal/Self-Taught).
pipe as well.
Equipment & Vehicles: None, rather destroys such things
Last edited by Reagren Wright on Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reagren Wright

NIGHTMARE BEAR

Hit Points: 55 S.D.C.: 57
P.P.E.: 48
a hollow skull with a horrific looking ghost coming out of the top on his chest.
Attributes: I.Q. 9, M.E. 27, M.A. 13, P.S. 23, P.P. 17, P.E. 24, Spd. 16, P.B. 11
Age: 16, Sex: Male, Height: 3 foot and 3 inches (1.00 m), Weight:
34 lbs (15.3 kg)
Natural Abilities: Brute Strength (He can carry 460 lbs/207 kg and 1150 lbs/517 kg)
b]Animal Psionics[/b]: Telepathic Transmission, Danger Sense,
Mind Block, and Mind Trap. Note: He has learned how to Mind Trap more than one victim
at a time. This is only useful against 6 or less non-psionic types with a M.E. of 10 or less.
psionics and those with M.E.s above 10 must be attacked individually.
parry.
Combat Bonuses: +3 to initiative, +1 to strike, +1 to parry, +2 to dodge, and +8 to
damage.
Saving Throws: +6 to save vs. psionics, +10 to save vs. insanity, +7 to save vs. poison
and disease, +18% to save vs. coma/death, and +5 to save vs. magic.
Combat Skills: Punch 1D4, Heavy Claws 2D4, and Bite 1D4.
Educational Background: Raised as a caged, experimental animal (Wild Animal/Self-
Taught).
pipe as well.
Last edited by Reagren Wright on Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reagren Wright

Thanks. I'm not joking when I say these bears kicked the crap out
these really awesome characters I had. At the time I had no
understanding how Mind Trap worked or what was happening at time.
"What do you mean I hear sirens for the threat of nuclear war?"
G.M. later says, "In the distance you see a mushroom cloud.
The blast wave is rapidly heading toward you, what do you do?" :eek:
Tom (the G.M.) let me make brand new characters (since most of mine
had gone crazy and had to be put in a mental institute) and I started
reading about Mind Trap in my Heroes Unlimited Book (1st edition
revised), so the characters I made were specifically designed to counter
these bears, and they still kicked my butt. That's why I put them here
on the board as 2nd edition characters so G.M.s can use them to
beat up new HU Characters. Enjoy and show no mercy :lol:
Reagren Wright

I've been searching around for more 1st edition guys to convert
into 2nd edition. I've found some more villains and I'll have them
up soon. And as a bonus I found some 1st edition revised
villains I made and used as reoccuring nemesis for some players of
mine. I'll update them as well.
Reagren Wright

These villians comes from Ninjas and Superspies, which friends and I have always considered to
be a supplement for HU. The reason I choose these guys is because we did an adventure in
which we had to rescue some passengers from terrorists on a cruise ship. Little did we realize
that the terrorists had their own nuclear submarine. So here I present converted to 2nd edition
HU Pan-Pacific Action Alliance.

THE PAN-PACIFIC ACTION ALLIANCE (PPAA)

This high-tech criminal group is also well versed in martial arts forms (Physical Training). They
operate from a single command base, a stolen U.S. Navy Sturgeon class submarine. The sub was
being sold to Japan by the U.S. but came up missing somewhere in the middle of the Pacific.
Since then the PPAA has used it to hold up freighters, yachts, and cruise ships in the middle of
the ocean. Presently the U.S. Navy is still attempting to locate these criminals, and so is the
Sector. When the ship was sold to Japan (for 320 million), the ship not only maintained several
torpedoes, submarine rockets, and deep water mines, but still had one HARPOON missile on
board. So far the PPAA have been content with being pirates of the Pacific Ocean, but there is
a growing fear that at some point they will threaten to use the Harpoon against another nation
(possibly the U.S.) unless they are paid a hefty ransom. Other claims they are not entirely
concerned because they feel as some point the ship will require an expensive reactor refueling
operation, making it necessary for the PPAA to surrender. Because their base is a U.S. Navy
attack submarine, it’s rather difficult to locate these criminals. If anything, they make
themselves known first by their actions. The PPAA is led by Iyetsu Fukami, who has no problem
with using the armaments of his ship against civilian targets.

IYETSU FUKAMI

As a former Sumo wrestler, Fukami commands respect with his physical presence. Along with
those who run the ship, he also commands thirty-four shadowy warriors who continually trained
to turn their bodies into finely turned fighting machines. Iyetsu has been investing all the money
stolen and plans to start up his own bank. His goal is to retire with one trillion dollars. Presently
he is sitting pretty on 500 billion, which makes him not only one of the richest criminal
masterminds, but one of the richest persons on the planet. And he won’t stop until he has even
more.

Occupation: Former Yokozuna Sumo wrestler, turned super criminal.
Power Category: Special Training/Ancient Master
Experience Level: 11th
Appearance: A large Japanese sumo wrestler. He is general seen wearing colorful Hawaiian
shirts and shorts, with bare feet.
Attributes: I.Q. 20, M.E. 18, M.A. 22, P.S. 30, P.P. 20, P.E. 28, Spd. 8, P.B. 10.
Age: 44, Sex: Male, Height: 6 foot and 10 inch (2.08 m), Weight: 335 lbs (151.9 kg).
Hit Points: 85 S.D.C. 309 Armor Rating.: A.R.: 8
P.P.E.: 67
Special Ancient Master Skills: Feign Death 96%, Cleansing Spirit 92%, Positive Energy,
Channel & Unleash Physical Energy-Range: 55 feet (16.7 m), Damage: 3D6+22 damage, and his
strength is equal to the super ability Extraordinary P.S.
Minor Super Ability: Heavyweight.
Attacks per Melee: 10 (2 initial + 7 from Hand to Hand +1 from boxing)
Combat Bonuses: +9 to initiative, +10 to strike, +10 to parry, +9 to dodge, +8 auto
dodge +35 to damage, +8 to roll with punch/fall, +10 to pull punch, and +7 to disarm.
Saving Throws: +46% to save. vs coma/death, +7 to save vs. possession, +4 to save
vs. mind control, +7 to save vs. Horror Factor, +2 to save vs. psionics, and +7 to save vs.
magic and poison.
Combat Skills: Karate Punch 2D4, Backhand 1D6, Elbow/Forearm 1D6, Knee 1D6, +5
Automatic Body Flip 2D4 + P.S. damage (lose initiative and 2 melee attack/action), Karate kick
2D6+2, Roundhouse Kick 3D6+2, Snap Kick 1D6+2, Wheel kick 2D6+2, Crescent Kick 2D4+4, Axe
Kick 2D6+2, Tripping/Leg Hook (cannot be paired, must dodge or knockdown), Backward Sweep
(cannot be paired, must dodge or knockdown, -2 to dodge), Jump Kick 6D6+2, Flying Jump Kick
4D6+2, Power Punch 4D4 (counts as two attacks), Body Block/Tackle 1D4 + P.S. damage bonus
(must parry/dodge or knockdown), Pin 18-20, Crush 1D4, Leap Attack, Critical strike from behind
or surprise, Deathblow on a natural 17-20 unmodified die roll, Knockout/stun on a natural
(unmodified) die roll of 18-20, All Holds, Paired Weapons, Critical strike on a natural (unmodified)
roll of 18-20), and he can leap 12 feet high (3.6 m) and 20 feet (6 m) with a trot, +30% with a
running start, -20% from a standing position.
Other Bonuses: +6% to all skills and 14% trust/intimidate,
Common Skill: Read/Write/Speak Japanese 98%
Special Skills: Mathematics: Basic, Language: English 98%, Literacy: English 98%,
Biology 98%, First Aid 98%, Art (drawing & floral arrangement) 98%, Boxing, Wrestling, Climbing
98%, Aerobic Athletics (Sense of Balance 98%), Body Building & Weightlifting, Cook 98%, Fishing
98%, W.P. Blunt +8 to strike/+4 to parry), W.P. Chain (+4 to strike/+2 to parry), W.P. Sword
(+to strike/+4 to parry), W.P. Staff (+8 to strike/+4 to parry), and W.P. Pole Arm (+4 to
strike/parry and +4 to damage).
Secondary Skills: Business & Finance 96%, Streetwise 70%, Law (basic) 86%,
Research 98%, Swimming 98%, Basic: Radio 98%, Astronomy & Navigation 91%, Pilot:
Boats/Ships & Seamanship 98%, Pilot: Motor, Race, and Hydrofoil 98%, Gambling (Standard) 81%,
Philosophy 76%, Sewing 76%, History 81%/61%, and Computer Operation 75%.
Money: Five hundred billion U.S. dollars. Does not include the money required to run the
PPAA.
Weapons: He owns a furibo, a composite club made of wood, bound and tipped with iron.
The weapon was crafted especially for him. Damage: 2D4+3, Bonuses: +2 to strike/parry.
Equipment & Vehicles: He has use of the entire inventory utilized or stolen by the PPAA.
He never wears armor believing his body can withstand conventional weapons and resist the
fighting style of any individual. He lives on the PPAA attack submarine called the Beast.

The Kubikiri

These are the thirty-four elite Japanese warriors of the PPAA. Each is trained in a slightly
different style of hand combat, but they all emphasis agility and speed. They are the ones who
sneak aboard ships, dispatch the crew, and remove the valuables, usually with the owner
asleep or tossed overboard. Ityetsu stays on board the sub unless someone becomes a problem,
and that is a rare event. The Kubikiri are not in charge of the day to day task of running the
submarine, although they do function as its security.

Typical Alignment: 50% Aberrant, 25% Miscreant, 25% Diabolic
Power Category: Physical Training
Typical Attributes: I.Q.8+1D6, M.E. 12+1D6, M.A. 6+1D6, P.S. 15+1D6, P.P. 24, P.E.
13+2D6, P.B. 2D6+6, Spd.1D4x10+10.
Experience Level: 4th
Appearance: They are clad in black ninja uniforms with a short sword slung across their
back.
Weight: Varies
Hit Points: 26+ P.E. attribute score. S.D.C. 80
P.P.E.: 22
Special Combat Abilities: Power Punch x2 damage (2), Power Kick x2 damage (2), Force
of Will, and their strength is equal to the super ability Extraordinary P.S.
Combat Training: Focus on Agility & Speed.
Attacks per Melee: 7 (2 initial + 5 from Hand to Hand)
Combat Bonuses: +4 to initiative, +7 to strike, +7 to parry, +8 to dodge, +6 to roll with
punch/fall, +5 to pull punch, and +3 to disarm. Note: These do not include possible attribute
bonuses (accept for P.P.).
Saving Throws: +10% to save. vs coma/death. Note: These do not include possible
attributes bonuses.
Combat Skills: Karate Punch 2D4, Backhand 1D6, Elbow/Forearm 1D6, +2 to Body Flip 1D6
+ P.S. damage (lose initiative and 1 melee attack/action), Karate kick 2D6, Roundhouse Kick
3D6, Axe Kick 2D8, Auto Backflip 88%, Backward Sweep (knockdown, cannot be parried),
Knee 2D4, Leap Kick 3D8 (2), Arm and Body Holds, and Paired Weapons.
Educational Background: On the Job Training.
Common Skills: Read-Write/Speak Japanese 88%/92%, Mathematics: Basic 84%,
and Pilot: Automobile 72%.
Criminal Program: Streetwise 51%, Pick Locks 65%, Prowl 60%, Find Contraband
57%, and Safe-Cracking.
Physical Skills: Acrobatics, Gymnastics, Swimming 75%, S.C.U.B.A. 75%, Kick
Boxing, and Climbing 85%
Espionage Skills: Detect Concealment 55%, Wilderness Survival 60%, Pick Pocket
55%, and Escape Artist 60%
Secondary Skills: Language: English 77%, Literacy: English 75%, Radio: Basic 70%,
W.P. Sword (+2 to strike/parry), W.P. Forked (+2 to strike/entangle & +2 to parry), W.P. Knife
(+2 to strike/parry & +4 to throw), W.P. Targeting (+2 to throw/critical strike on unmodified roll
of 19-20), and W.P. Grappling Hook (+1 to strike/entangle).
Money: Whatever ones steals on a mission and a weekly pay of $4000.
Weapons: Any and all ninja, martial arts, ancient and stealth weapons. They also use a
wide variety of gimmick weapons and ammunition like explosive/trick arrows, spring wrist release
mechanisms, and explosive pellets.
Armor: Concealed Body Armor to Ninja Outfits. A.R. 12 and 40 S.D.C.
Equipment & Vehicles: Each agent has use of the inventory utilized or stolen by the
PPAA. They all live on the attack submarine called the Beast.

THE BEAST

Model Type: SSN-683
Class: Sturgeon
Crew: 15 officers (not including Ityetsu Fukami) and 32 crew hands (does not include the
thirty-four Kubikiri.
S.D.C. by location:
Torpedo Tubes (4)-100 S.D.C. each
*Bridge Tower-1500 S.D.C.
*Main Body-3500 S.D.C.
Armor: 15. Stops pistols and rifle rounds (Penetration Value of 7+).
*Depleting the S.D.C. of the bridge tower or main body destroys the ship’s structural integrity,
causing it to sink. There are more then enough flotation devices and life rafts to accommodate
everyone on board, but these are only useful if the submarine is surfaced! If the vessel sinks
below 1900 feet (1900 m) the pressure will crush the submarine, killing everyone inside.
Absolutely no survivors! Anyone exiting the sub at depths beyond normal lung capacity without
special deep-sea diving gear will suffer the bends and die.
Speed: 28 mph (45 km or 25 knots)
Endurance: 60 days before needing to replenish supplies
Maximum Depth: 1900 feet (600 m)
Statistical Data:
Draft: 28.8 feet (8.77 m)
Beam: 32 feet (9.7 m)
Length: 302 feet (92 m)
Displacement: 4,460 tons surfaced, 4,960 tons submerged.
Power Plant: One S5W Nuclear Reactor
Two steam turbines, 15,000 shp, one shaft
Weapon Systems:
Torpedo Tubes (4): Range: 25 miles (40 km), Damage: 3D6x10, Blast Radius: 30 feet
(9.1 m), Speed: 63 mph (101 km or 55 knots), Depth: 3000 feet (914.4 m), Search and Attack
Depth Setting: Minimum 60 feet (18.2 m), Maximum 4500 feet (1371 m), Rate of Fire: One at a
time or volleys of two, three, or four, Payload: 16 (four for each tube). A full melee round/15
seconds is required to reload a single torpedo, Bonuses: +3 to strike (guided)

Submarine Rocket (SUBROC): Range: After breaking surface/25-30 miles (40-48 km),
Damage: 4D6x10, Blast Radius: 40 feet (12.2 m), Rate of Fire: One at a time or of volleys of
two, three, or four, Payload: 8 (two for each torpedo tube), Bonuses: +3 to strike (guided). A
full melee round/15 seconds is required to reload a single SUBROC. Note: These are ejected from
the torpedo tubes, once it clears the ship, a solid fuel rocket motor ignites coming out of the
water. These are to be launched to attack targets on the surface.

Submarine-laid Mine: Range: Touch, Damage: 2D6x10, Blast Radius: 20 feet (6.1 m), Rate
of Fire: One per minute, Payload: 10. The mines explosive depth is determined by a cable-
measuring device. When the preset depth has been determined, an electrical signal is sent to
an explosive device which locks the cable to prevent further payout. Mine will fill with water and
neutralize itself should it become separated from its cable before reaching its program depth.
Once it reaches it dept, the mine is released where it waits for an unsuspecting victim to touch
it.

Systems of Note:

Passive Sonar: Range is 10 miles (16 km). This system collects all the background
noise in the area which must be sifted through to detect enemy vessels. The sonar can track 30
different targets and identify 100 different vessels from their acoustic signature, like American
and Russian submarines.

Active Sonar: Range is 50 miles (80 km). A system set to locate targets by bouncing
sound off objects and vessels. It gives away the submarine’s position, however, and is thus
rarely used. Can also track 30 targets and identity all of the same vessels as the passive
system.

Targeting Computer System: All of the information collected by sensors is sent to
central combat computer that possesses information and feeds a target solution to the fire
control sub-system.

World Wide Communications: A sophisticated combo package that includes directional,
wide-band, and all radio frequencies, and satellite systems (GPS). To use any of these systems
the submarine must release a radio buoy or rise to a periscope depth (about 100 feet/30.5 M).
For intra-ship communications there is a telephone system and public address system.

Full Environmental System. There is a 60 day air supply
Stealth System: Measures have been taken to reduce the noise made by a sub’s system
when it’s underway. There is a -10% penalty to vehicles, robots, and human operators using
sonar to make the sub’s sonar signature undetectable.

Acoustic Decoys: Launched from mini-torpedoes tubes amidships, the decoys broadcast
an acoustic signal designed to mask the submarine’s signature and confused incoming torpedoes.
(50% chance to deflect normal torpedoes). Decoys can be launched two at a time, and
reloading the mini-tubes requires one-melee. The sub normally carries 20 decoys.

Dry Deck Shelter (DDS): This is a submersible launcher hanger with a hyperbolic chamber
that attaches to the ship’s Weapon Shipping Hatch. It’s purpose it to allow for the covert
insertion of the Kubikiri. The DDS also provides a practical means of delivering the Kubikiri due to
its size, capabilities, and location on the ship.

Note What about the Harpoon? I leave that for G.M. to decide.If you choose to include it in your adventure.

PPAA Organization Statistics
A. Outfits: Specialty Clothing (10 Points)
B. Equipment: Electronic Supplies (10 Points)
C. Weapons: Ninja Weapons (5 Points)
D. Bionics & Robotics: Cyber Agents (25 Points)
E. Vehicles: None (0 Points) Does not include the Beast
F. Communications: Secured Services (10 Points)
G. Offices: None (0 Points)
H. Military Power: None (0 Points)
I. Super Powered Operatives: A few Regulars (20 Points)
J. Sponsorship: Agent Sponsored (50 Points)
K. Special Budget: Big Bucks (35 Points)
L. Administrative Control: Free Hand (15 Points)
M. Internal Security: Lax (5 Points). They don’t expect anyone to
even try sneaking onto a submarine.
N. External Infiltration: Information Source (10 Points)
O. Research & Information Gathering: Good Connection (10 Points)
P. Agency Credentials: Hunted (0 points)
Q. Agency Salary: Excellent (30 points)
Total Agency Points: 235 Points.
Last edited by Reagren Wright on Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”